Ding Dong the Enemy's dead!

No, everything like that is blocked, including Facebook etc.

Not to worry, at least its my 4 days off from tomorrow and I can go out and look for a couple of pairs of shorts and vests, plus a couple of bikinis (hopefully have nice weather in Salou) because I left all my day clothes and swimwear in Turkey last October. I always leave them there, as we dont really get much need for them here, and they are all washed for me returning.

I love shopping :cool:

Awww shame about the iplayers but never mind. Nice to be able to shop as you say .... can you browse some clothes sites? x

;) xx

:eek: Facebook blocked?!!!!!!!!! how do you survive the night?!! lol

Succumbed to food again. I think now I have booked this holiday to Salou, I am also getting into holiday mode - DANGEROUS.

2 shakes today, plus 1 shake substituted for 2 boiled eggs - lush!!

Don't think that'll do much harm Mary .. watch that holiday mode though! :) xx

Mm, yes Jan, better watch it.

I am debating to go to 2 shakes and a meal from tomorrow, then start a two week refeed from the weekend.

Thats the way the brain is thinking at the moment. I will definitely decide tomorrow after weigh in.

Good luck with the wi xx

Good luck with weigh in and with what you decide to do food wise mary :) xxx

Thank you everyone.

I lost another 3lbs this week, so thats 13lbs in 3 weeks, so pretty pleased with that. Nearly back to my weight before the excess from non smoking.

I have decided after speaking to the Pharmacist today to go onto 2 shakes and a meal for the next few days, then start a proper two week refeed from the weekend.

I will wait until I come back from Salou before I decide what to do to lose the remainder. Could well be 2 shakes and an evening meal until I get to target, but it depends on any gain I may get on holiday.

Feeling much better now that this weight is coming off.

Todays menu

Breakfast, shake.
Lunch, shake.
Dinner, Steamed river cobber and steamed green beans.

Well done on your 3lbs Missis!!! Sounds like a good plan for the next few weeks too. I'm glad you're feeling better. Makes you wonder why we do these things doesn't it, when you see how you feel when it's coming off!?! What are we like ;):) xx

Back