Ding Dong the Enemy's dead!

Thanks Iris, still feeling hungry now, but coping okay. Just kept busy with cleaning and washing/ironing.

Where is your holiday home Iris?

Hi Mary,

I see your back on LT - I started WW this week, tried to get back on Cambridge but I have no will power lol...

Good luck with LT - you'll be ready for your holiday in no time :)

just keep drinking :)!!!!!!!

The holiday home is in Bayramoglu., google it!!...It is near Gebeze, which is where my inlaws come from.....about 1.5hrs from Istanbul....

As you say Mary - could have been worse! It's real easy to put that amount on on holiday! First LT day nearly over! You can do it girl! xx

Aw Iris - shame - it felt like such a good plan too :( ;) xx

Hi Mary,

I see your back on LT - I started WW this week, tried to get back on Cambridge but I have no will power lol...

Good luck with LT - you'll be ready for your holiday in no time :)

Thanks Sarah. I am my own worst enemy, I enjoyed my few weeks off toooooo much.

Good luck with WW, you can do it. How much do you need to lose now?

just keep drinking :)!!!!!!!

The holiday home is in Bayramoglu., google it!!...It is near Gebeze, which is where my inlaws come from.....about 1.5hrs from Istanbul....

I will ask my friend how far it is from his village, he is from Karaman, near Konya. Your Husband will know where this is.

Still glugging away at the water. Managed 3.5 litres today, thats good for me.

As you say Mary - could have been worse! It's real easy to put that amount on on holiday! First LT day nearly over! You can do it girl! xx

Aw Iris - shame - it felt like such a good plan too :( ;) xx

First day nearly over, thankfully its usually the worst Jan. To be honest, I wasnt really too bad on holiday, I think most of the damage has been done since I came home last Monday. Ate and ate and ate :(

I know what you mean Mary - I usually do most damage 'after the fact' & before weigh-in. After a holiday or christmas or whatever. It's like you think .... back on track on Monday (or whenever) so cram it all in till then! :eek: xx

Struggled a bit yesterday and went to bed feeling starving, but at least I made it through day 1.

Woke up this morning, not hungry at all, and done all my ironing, prepared Phills dinner, cleaned through and feeling fine.

Getting a little hungry now, but glugging away at the water and already had my first shake of the day.

Well done for getting through day one :) ... your house is going to be sparkling again .... I'll pay your fare/petrol to come here if you run out of things to do there! ;):) xx

Well done for getting through day one :) ... your house is going to be sparkling again .... I'll pay your fare/petrol to come here if you run out of things to do there! ;):) xx

Having a rest now, although I might get the vacuum out soon to do the stairs.

Yeah, I will come to Liverpool for a few days Jan, I dont mind being a scrubber for a day or two :8855:

I hope you're not insinuating that we're all scrubbers missis!!!! ;) :)
Don't forget how posh I am!!! :8855:

hahahha and serve desert in a pineapple!!!!!!

Well done on getting day 1 out of the way Mary :D :D :D

AND serve fruit desserts in fresh pineapple shells don't forget! ;) Lol xx

OH!! HAHA!!! Thanks Tan - we crossed ;) xx

:giggle:

Back