Ding Dong the Enemy's dead!

Hey Mary, see you are back on TFR.
How's it going so far? soon be in ketosis city hey!
Good luck
Ktx

Thank you. Day 3 but only on it for 4 weeks, get rid of the excess weight from the unsuccessful non smoking :8855:

So far so good, had a few hunger pangs on the first two days, but today I feel fine and think I am in ketosis. Sneaky weigh in this morning is showing a 4lb loss. I am a compulsive weigher :p

4lb loss already ;) :D

WooHoo! Great boost ;):) xx

:talk017::party0011::woohoo::party0049:
Whoo!! :D

Goooo Yoooooo INDEED :):):) xx

Stay the same this morning, but dont worry folks, I am not disappointed in that, I know its not possible to lose a pound every day lol.

I must say though, I usually have problems with constipation while on TFR, but apart from yesterday, things have been relatively normal. Thankfully!!!

well done you. i'm exactly the same, get on the scales every day. I think it helps to see the fluctuations!!
I'm pleased after the few days i've had that the scales are showing the same weight lol

So can i ask you....did you manage to quit smoking then?
I gave up smoking the same day as starting LT. I managed 3 days, then bought a pack of fags. In the 9 weeks i was TFR I quit smoking 4 times, managing either a day or 3 days without smoking!
I did it again on Monday, and made it to Monday night (then nabbed a fag after my 6th glass of wine)
It is so bloody hard work!!!! I wish i could give up fags as easy as the food!!!
xx

No, I am back on the fags. I maintained my weight loss from April to Nov, and I then gave up smoking. In 3 and a half months I gained well over a stone.

Too hard for me, I just clicked one night when I was drunk and bought fags.

It just werent meant to be Mary. I believe its one of those things (just like LT) you have to be in the right frame of mind to be able to do it.

I remember my dad giving up ... he went away on a 7 month deployment on ship, didnt tell us untill he got back 7 months later when mum asked him if he wanted a fag and he said no .. he told us the day he stepped on the ship for his deployment he gave up!

You will do it one day :D xxx

Hiya Mary. How are you finding Lipo this time? I tried to start exante last week (to shift my last stone) but had to eat on the second day as I was having terrible migraines. I am just replacing one meal now with an exante bar now to keep the cals down but don't know whether to start again or not. Seeing your five pounds loss already is making me tempted but its sooooo hard doing it again!!! Well done on sticking with it. I wish I could! xxx

I am finding it okay to be honest, the first two days I was quite hungry, but just kept myself busy.

This is definitely my last time to do TFR, as its just the quickest way I could see to lose the weight I gained with my unsuccessful non smoking bout, plus I have my holiday in 5 weeks, so still a few lbs over what I was on the last holiday, and I have loads of clothes that are just a little bit uncomfortable, so I know I need to do it. Every time I feel that I am not totally in control, I just think - BIKINI ICMELER, BIKINI ICMELER, BIKINI ICMELER, and it seems to be working.

5 days completed, and the scales are showing a 6lb loss this morning, so even though its not recommended to weigh every day, I find it motivates me when I see the weight coming off.

Good luck Glammam, I hope you can get your motivation back soon and find a plan that you are ready to start with. I think Lipotrim is worse when you just think about doing it, than the actual doing it.

I have only done it once completely, which was last year until I got to target, then I had a few weeks on it last month for the Spain holiday, so this is definitely my LAST stint on it.

Good luck chick.

Sounds as though it's going well Mary. I'm about a week ahead of you and all is well. I find this part of LT easy, it's just the maintaining I had a problem with!!

Will have to try much harder this time and I have learned a lot from my mistakes last time. Good luck!

Back