Dinka Donka's Diary - Still here but bloomin frustrated!

Yep, 30 points. Did you get the points value for your Oat So Simple?

Well so far today im doing good:

Didnt have breakfast as im on nightshift and slept til 12pm lol

Had a packet of frazzles and 2 bourbon biscuits - 4pts
Cambells low fat chicken soup + bread - 6pts
Frazzles (addicted) - 1pt

I creeped on scales last night after 1 day on WW and i had dropped 2lbs obviously its quicker at the start but im very pleased as 2lbs a week is my goal! Yeyy i hope it works for me, im desperate to get the weight down xx

Good luck. I see you have changed your user name. I only know cos I recognised you from your wedding photo.

One day at a time.

Irene xx

Thanks guys,

Gem im finding it ok, seen a 2lb loss after first day so well pleased with that, Im aiming for 2lb a week so thats great, obv its first week but still going well.

Ive had 14pts so far out of my 30 today and have 3 left from yesterday. Im having a pork dinner that my husband wants to cook and im so scared its going to go over the points, he knows after today the meals have to be healthy. Im going to have a cut of belly pork which is fatty :( and mash potato, peas and carrots so not too bad, just the pork im worried about but surely it wont be 14 points?

Thanks for support, speak soon xx

Well I sat down to pork, mash and mushy peas and took one bite of the pork and all I could taste was grease and fat so I spat it out and didnt eat it!! Yuk it was disgusting, ill count a point for anything I may have swallowed but omg it was vile.

So in addition to my 14pts earlier I have now added:

Bite of disgusting greasy pork 1pt
Mushy peas 2pt
Smash 2pt
Margerine 1pt
Gravy 1pt

I have used 21pts so far today, 9 remaining, dont feel like anything just yet maybe just some cheese on toast later.

Dinka x

That would be a miracle for me lol xx dont think it will ever happen sadly!

Hey good luck with your journey - I'm a newbie too although hop, skipping & jumping through week 3 at the moment. Feeling really positive still - which is good going.

Looks like you had such a fab wedding day - oh I love Weddings!!

Good luck with day 3!

CJ
xxx

Hi Girls,

Ive had 8pts so far this morning, almost afternoon!

Oat so simple with skimmed milk - 3pts
3 turkey rashers 1.5
2 crustless slices 1.5
Laughing cow extra light 0.5
Tiny splash of ketchup 0.5
Frazzles 1pt

Go to my grand on a thursday for tea and she sets up like a feast and theirs only 6 of us lol its enough to feed 20!

So wont be eating anything else until I find out what she has cooked for tea today, 22 pts remaining so should be fine xx

Good luck with WW keep posting your food diary I love reading them. lol.

Had a look at your wedding photos and it looks so fairytale and you both look so happy and in love. v.v.v jealous

Awww thanks gem, just waiting for the photo CD which is due to arrive today so i can get them printed, got my album but bought the copyright so i can print them for frames etc cant wait, it was amazing, just a dream and lots of happy memories now xxx

Thanks guys, love all the support in this room is amazing, and sandy ur my reason for coming back to WW, I was struggling and feeling so ill on CD i kept thinking well sandy did it so why cant I give it a go coz u have done so amazingly well! Have a fantastic trip and birthday!

I am in such a good mood today as I hopped on scales last night to see how I am doing halfway through the week and I am 3.5lbs down! Im so pleased, im aiming for 2lbs a week after the initial first week and water loss etc but im really pleased as Im not feeling deprived at ALL!!

Today so far:

2 ryvitas - 1pt
3 laughing cow XL - 1.5pts

Im taking my niece who is 5yrs old to see finding nemo on ice tonight and will be surrounded by goodies no doubt so going to stick to low point lunch and then have something when we are out.

I love weight watchers! x

You are doing so well! I look forward to following your journey. You CAN do it!

Your doing so well hun,im so proud of you,it takes alot to stick at it but once your heads in the right place you can do it,look forward to your result monday xx

Hey all,

Well day 5 starts today, weigh in Monday night! I must admit I am slightly obsessed with weighing myself and always have been to the point the doctor thought I had some sort of problem, a few years back I would weigh myself 3-4 times a day! It is a bit better now and I weigh at 11pm each night and write it down in a book, I just like to see what makes my weight fluctuate etc, thats how I realised on days with lots of bread I seen little or no change in weight even when I had stuck to points, slightly OCD but it gets me through.

I got on last night and 5lbs off!! In 4 days so im very happy with that, I know it will probably start to slow down now but as long as im reaching 1.5-2 a week im very happy.

On nightshift this week so weird eating patterns again.

So far this morning:

Alpen Light Bar 1pt
Cheesy Puffs 1.5pts

I am planning on a WW chicken curry for lunch so will update later with the rest of my food diary and any news!

xx Thanks again for all ur comments, it means the world xx

Back