Dinka Donka's Diary - Still here but bloomin frustrated!

Already said it on MSN to you but WELL DONE again angel!! Have a fab time in Aberdeen!! xx

What a perfect start! You have done so well.

I look forward to following your journey. I just know you are going to achieve something big!

WELL DONE!!!!!!!!

congrats on your first weight loss - thats amazing! I've always loved weight watchers because I love pretty much all food (apart from galaxy chocolate - gotta be a good thing right? :) ) and like you I have to control the portions of my food rather than totally change what I'm eating.

how do you feel for losing it? obviously you must be ecstatic for losing so much your first week, but do you feel better in yourself for eating healthily?

with xmas coming up as well, you should treat yourself to a beautiful outfit. If theres one thing worth losing clothes for its the new wardrobe!

congratulations again! x

I do feel a bit slimmer already to be honest and healthier, had a bad afternoon as I had a panic attack in our local small town when I went to collect some wedding pics.

All that happened was I rushed to ticket machine to pay and then a guy asked me the time and i couldnt even get my words out, i started shaking and i just ran their and back and locked doors and sighed relief when i was back and safe in car, really awful experience, any1 suffer same sorta thing?

Still delighted about my loss though xx

OH MY GOD 10lbsssssssssss ........ how amazing is that! well done you :D :)
they do say that once you have lost 10lbs you will start to notice differences!

have another FAB week xxx

Wow! Well done you! Thats fantastic!xx

I do feel a bit slimmer already to be honest and healthier, had a bad afternoon as I had a panic attack in our local small town when I went to collect some wedding pics.

All that happened was I rushed to ticket machine to pay and then a guy asked me the time and i couldnt even get my words out, i started shaking and i just ran their and back and locked doors and sighed relief when i was back and safe in car, really awful experience, any1 suffer same sorta thing?

Still delighted about my loss though xx

do you get panic attacks a lot or was this just a one off? one of my friends suffers really badly from them when shes out in public, and she was advised to try and get out with friends as much as possible to try and combat this "fear" of being outside..

btw, i just looked through all your wedding photos - you look stunning! x

Hello, Well im back from mini break with a gain of approx 4lbs!! Nevermind no point in dwelling on it, il get it off again, id love to STS this week so im cutting back from 29 points to 25 for the rest of the week, weigh in on Monday!!

Dinka x

right attitude dinka, pick yourself up dust yourself down and keep riding ( sound like I'm in a John Wayne film ;) )

Hahaha yeah, had a great first week 10lbs off!! Knew i would gain on holiday so no point dwelling get on with it lol !!

Glad you had a lovely time Dinka :D I'm sure it was worth the 4lbs. That will come off in no time. I reckon you will be clear of them by Monday! You have such a good attitude :D

Back