Dinka Donka's Diary - Still here but bloomin frustrated!

You have had a GREAT 5 days! Only 2 days to go! Well done Dinka :D

Hello,

Well day 5 is over. Cant tell you how happy I am on WW. It is working for me I just feel totally in the zone as they say.

My nightly weigh in has shown I am 6.5lbs down after 5 days yeyyyy. Monday night is weigh in, cant wait

Im off to Aberdeen on Tues to visit my sister at Uni, shes been away 3 weeks and im missing her like mad.

Thanks for reading!! xx

Hello, weigh in is tomorrow night, hoping for a 7lbs loss, last night showed a 6.5 loss so fingers crossed by tomorrow night I can get that extra half off if not more, amazed that my first week on WW has given such a good result, il be happy with 2lb a week from now on :)

Dinka x

Hello! Just read your diary! You are doing great! I have only been on WW for 6 weeks but never tried it before, thought I was destined to be big!
I am still in shock on a Sunday weigh in that I have lost more weight because I dont feel that I have been starving myself, which is amazing!
I have a strange feeling that you will have remarkable losses! Good luck with your journey!
MSN support sounds good, my address is [email protected] :)

Well I am so excited its unbelievable, I just popped on for my nightly weigh in and im 8.25lbs down.

OMG EIGHT AND A QUARTER POUNDS LOST IN 6 DAYS WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!

Ive never ever done this well on weight watchers before, I really am in the zone and im not kidding myself and missing points out etc im doing it by the book and its showing!

My official week 1 weigh in is tomorrow night normally between 9-11pm so I will be updating then. I dont go to classes, my hubby weighs me in the bathroom lol

Im just so happy its finally working, got about 8.5 stone to lose at least but im so happy its started to come down!

My aim is 2lbs a week so im delighted with my first week success! x

2 stone off for xmas is my mini goal, thanks for all the support ur amazing xx

wow, thats amazing! I always find that I weigh more at night too( always do it in the morning! lol) you might have lost EVEN more! lol! well done!!

Thanks Jen and Karen, I started at night so always stick to getting weighed at night. Im off early tomorrow morning to visit my sister in Aberdeen so wont be counting points religiously! But not going to be a pig.

Thanks again girls
Dinka x

Dinka, what a great start! That is amazing. You will reach your goal in no time. Well done!

Decided to bring weigh in to tea time today as I know if I was going to class I wouldnt have my tea and then get weighed lol

I will weigh in about 5pm so fingers crossed everyone!!!!!!

Im shaking with excitement, had my weigh in just a few moments ago and I have gone from 22.3 to 21.7... 10 lbs off in a week!!

Ten pounds!!

I cant believe it, ive stuck to my points all week but never felt deprived or on a ''diet'' its been fantastic, I almost cried when I seen 21.7
Obviously a long way to go but im so happy.

Im going away to aberdeen tomorrow morning for 2 nights so will be back thursday night, will try to minimise the damage as I dont want to gain next week after a fabulous first week, id be happy for a STS and a great mini break to visit my sister!

Thankyou to each and every one of you for the support you have given me in my diary, I couldnt have lost the 10lbs without your support and encouragement, reading all of your stories and ups as well as downs has really kept me going, I will be here for a long time to come, weight watchers meet would be fun!!!

Love to u all
Dinka x

Back