Dinka Donka's Diary - Still here but bloomin frustrated!

good luck for day 2! :D

Hey all,

Day 2 has gone very well so far, have 15 points left for tea!

No idea what im going to have, im thinking a yummy sausage sandwich xx

I got my excercise bike out today so gona do at least 20mins a day, gona start with 10mins tonight and then 10mins morning and night minimum each day x

sounds like a plan! my exercise bike is unfortunately not in use how it should be.. i use it to hang clothes out to dry LMAO :p really need to get back on it!

Well done Dinka. I know you will have a great WI. You are sounding soooo much happier. x

Hey Dinka :) .. your off to a great start ! .. Im restarting today to! .. I dont have an excersize bike not allowed one! ggrrr but i have bought a wii fit! so plan to use that for 30mins each day (at least) ....

hope day 3 goes great :)

Hey all,

Day 2 has gone very well so far, have 15 points left for tea!

No idea what im going to have, im thinking a yummy sausage sandwich xx

I got my excercise bike out today so gona do at least 20mins a day, gona start with 10mins tonight and then 10mins morning and night minimum each day x

Oh wow, well done you! You're doing great!

Maybe try with 10 mins and then build it up? You'll be surprised how you can build it up quickly!

Here's to a brilliant loss next WI! xx

hey dinks, hows the plan going? xxx

I was wondering about you yesterday too. How's it going?

goodluck for today hun x

Well, Im back sheepishly. Not going to go into great detail about why or how i fell off track (tbh i dont know!) but im BACK!!

Rach gave me a kick up the ass that i needed and im back and I will be staying xx Dinka

dont worry Dinks, i'm good at nagging people :D just ask my boyfriend hahahaha! :D

That's the attitude. Like Irene said, just take it one day at a time, if you have a bad day, dust yourself off and start again the next day xxx

No probs hun, it's not easy (and nothing worth doing is!) but we'll get there in the end. Just keep in mind the reasons you want to do this, and focus on that when it gets hard. Don't be too hard on yourself. Just take it one day at a time xxx

Hey!! welcome back honey!! One day at a time! Thats how I gave up smoking and how I started this, if you have a day when the WW goes out the window treat it as a body shock tactic and jump back on the wagon the next day! :) You will be fabulous!!

Back