Dinka Donka's Diary - Still here but bloomin frustrated!

congrats thats brilliant! :d keep it up! xxx

Well done on the loss Dinka! xx

Well done DInka. We knew you could do it. The only way is down from here. Goodluck. I am sure you will get your 3.5 next week :D

Just thought id pop in and say well done on your loss this week :) ... thats great :D

Hello,

Well after weeks of messing about losing and gaining like its going out of fashion ive had a long heated discussion with my husband and we have agreed I should give cambridge diet one LAST chance, we both want a baby soooo much and at the moment having food is making me want it more and more, i think i need a break from food all together, this is the last chance, I have tried cambridge 3 or 4 times and this is the last chance, I have agreed with my fantastic husband that if I cant do it now then I'll never do it because we are craving this baby so badly

Wish me luck, thanks for all the support, I will keep popping by xx hopefully less of me! xxxx

And I pray to god in a few months time il be popping by to break the big news that im pregnant, fingers crossed x

ah angel thats a shame, fingers crossed for some good news soon! Perhaps CD is the way if youre finding food a temptation! Lots of luck angel x

thats a real shame. Wish you lots of luck with CD, but remember if you ever need to you can always come back to us WWers! :) xxx

Aww Dinks, sorry to be losing you. I really hope this works for you now. I can't wait to hear your good news :) I had trouble getting pregnant with my little girl. We were trying for 14 months. I was overweight. I lost 10% of my body weight and almost immediately I was pregnant. I am sure you will have the same success.

All the luck in the world xx

Aw Dinka, we're all sad to see you go but best of luck! And make sure you come back and post here every so often to keep us updated! xxx

cd worked for me hun.... althou when ive tried to resatrt again its been hard.....i need food at the moment so gonna try ww again!!! then cd again after xmas .....good luck xx

Hello all,

I posted 2 days ago to say I was off to restart CD, well I lasted about 8 hours, I had a massive panic attack when I was at home on my own, thinking about having to make DH's tea, thinking about xmas dinner etc and for some reason I flipped and started panicking.

I managed to calm down after half hour or so and called DH and he said this is the last time im trying to do CD and he is going to get rid of the packs ive got at home because CD turns me into a psycho lol and hes right it does.

In my heart of hearts I know I didnt give WW my all and its no good doing it half heartedly or it just wont work.

So today I have got my tesco delivery, worked out all the points and wrote them on all the labels. Ive got 8pts left for my tea so waiting for DH to come home from work, he is being so so supportive of me and is pleading with me to try my best this time at WW, we want a baby sooo much but im 22 stone, ive got PCOS and i dont have any periods, i want a baby so much but I need to lose some weight first

So im back folks!! Back for good!

Dinka xx

Oh hon - I do feel for you! I did wonder at the time whether you should at least be considering LL rather than CD as it does come with some cognitive behavioural therapy.

Good luck with your WW restart - I do think you need to completely rethink your attitude to food; you seem to have a 'feast or famine' approach to weight loss - when you are 'on' the diet you do really well but, when you go for a weekend away, you go 'off' the diet and eat far too much.

I wonder if your rethink needs to include a banishment of the words 'on a diet' and think in terms of changing the way you eat forever. I would also suggest you maybe try core as this is a really good way to embed the 80/20 principle into your eating patterns.

I really wish you all the best.

Karen x

Welcome back angel!! We are all right behind you! You can do it! :)

Back