Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

dabhand said:
Hi Dawn

Good to see you are back on track.. I have been reading your diary, late at night mostly to catch up as I have family staying.

I am so pleased to hear the news about your Mum and Gwn, such a relief for you.

Dabhand
AKA The other Dawn lol....

Hello Double Dawn!

How are you? Have you joined sw or started your diary yet?

I'm loving being on sw again. Even if it HAS only been for a couple of days Steve :p

Hello darling daughter take no notice of anything your bro' says. Two Dawns is a bonus.

Your cousin Simon is coming to stay. You will love him !!!

Glad you are back on track and happy with it.

Hope Gwyn and mum are well and recuperating well,

loads of love ......mumsie. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Evening guys x

ANOTHER day on plan! :bliss:

So yes Steve :rolleyes: that's THREE WHOLE DAYS on plan lol! :8855:

But it's a start :D

I had a very busy day at work...black alert and patients stacking...but it was manageable.
It helped of course that I managed to twist the arm of a Very Important Not Nice Person to join me for coffee :coffee:
And also the fact that I'm on my 7 days off now helped rather a lot too! ;)

But I am back at the hospital tomorrow as I'm taking mum for her scan. I may even see if I can drag Sarah out of her hidey hole for a cuppa again. :)

Feeling a bit nervous about wi, but if I gain tomorrow night I've only got myself to blame :eek:

I've joined the January challenge and hope to lose the 'official' xmas gain of 7lbs, and I want to be under 10st by feb 4th.

So my plan is to stick to 10 syns or under each day, try to avoid green days as they seem to slow my weight loss down, try to increase my exercise, and maybe throw a few SEx days into the mix (steady on Steve! :rolleyes:)

Todays Food Red

35g bran flakes (B)
125ml ss milk (1/2 A)
banana

sw chilli
lettuce/onion/yellow pepper
45g 1/2 fat cheese (A)
apple
yoghurt
2 mints (1)

Trout
spinach
bacon
tomato
2 eggs
salad cream (3)
mushrooms
fresh mango
fresh pineapple
yoghurt

milky coffee (1/2 A)
hi fi bar (B)

Total syns - 4 :)

Hello darling daughter take no notice of anything your bro' says. Two Dawns is a bonus.

Your cousin Simon is coming to stay. You will love him !!!

Glad you are back on track and happy with it.

Hope Gwyn and mum are well and recuperating well,

loads of love ......mumsie. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you Mumsie x

Ooh how lovely to have cousin Simon AND Auntie Gill coming to see you! Say hi to them from me, my sis and my adopted bruv please!!!

Gwyn and Mum are great thanks...no results for Gwyn yet but hopefully no news is good news :fingerscrossed:

I'm sure I was adopted me:eek:

:hmm:...either that or you were switched at birth...;) x

Evening Dawn. Good luck at the hospital with your mum tomorrow and I'm sure you'll be more than capable of getting your horrid sister out of her cubby hole.

Sleep tight!

Morning Dawn,

Hope everything goes well with your Mum at the hospital today, and good luck with WI x

Good luck to your mum from me as well your other mumsie.

Give her a big hug from me and thank her for giving me such lovely cyber daughter.

Morning dawn, hope all is well today with mum today and good luck for wi xx

Pommette said:
Evening Dawn. Good luck at the hospital with your mum tomorrow and I'm sure you'll be more than capable of getting your horrid sister out of her cubby hole.

Sleep tight!

Hannah:) said:
Glad your back on Plan - What a feeling of success you have - If WI isn't what you hope tomorrow remember that if you hadn't been on plan for the last 3 days it could have been much worse!!

Hope all goes well with your Mum at the hospital tomorrow.

xx

ginlin said:
Morning Dawn,

Hope everything goes well with your Mum at the hospital today, and good luck with WI x

fillymum said:
Good luck to your mum from me as well your other mumsie.

Give her a big hug from me and thank her for giving me such lovely cyber daughter.

shenzi said:
Morning dawn, hope all is well today with mum today and good luck for wi xx

My goodness!

How lovely to wake up to such lovely message of good wishes! Thank you ladies x

Still in bed atm. Got up and made a cup of tea and its so wet and windy outside I just came back to bed with it lol!

I'm going to use the exercise machine before my shower...well u never know if it mite help a TEENY bit with wi tonite lol!

I'm fairly resigned to it really...just have to keep reminding myself that I must've enjoyed all that food cos I kept on shovelling it down me!

But the challenge of taking it off again is so exciting! I know the scales have dropped from Monday morning...I may hav just had a sneaky peak...so at least I shudnt climb on tonight and get a big gain, hopefully. And I WILL have all this weight off by Feb 4th!

So, plans for today include putting all the xmas decorations away, lots and lots of washing, housework, then taking mum to the hospital.

Hope to see you later x

Where do I complain to? cos I'm posh and I have coal delivered but my coal man only stops for a cup of tea
:sigh:
Define posh? - mebbe you give him cheap biscuits?;)

You might try showing him your bourbons:eek:

Haway Dawnie, get your news on here fatty:p

Back