Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

I've lost the plot! Now I know that's easy for a woman of my advanced years but please tell me I'm not going bonkers.

Pics of tattoo.

26601d1329744287t-dinkie-dawnies-dubious-diary-downsizing-deflation-debauchery-image-79963512.jpg
26800d1329858939t-dinkie-dawnies-dubious-diary-downsizing-deflation-debauchery-tattoo-day-2.jpg

Sarahs. . . Yours

Now please tell me these patterns go in different directions on these two pics!

Last edited:
I've lost the plot! Now I know that's easy for a woman of my advanced years but please tell me I'm not going bonkers.

Pics of tattoo.

26601d1329744287t-dinkie-dawnies-dubious-diary-downsizing-deflation-debauchery-image-79963512.jpg
26800d1329858939t-dinkie-dawnies-dubious-diary-downsizing-deflation-debauchery-tattoo-day-2.jpg

Sarahs Yours

Now please tell me these patterns go in different directions on these two pics!

Haha!

You're alright Bev!!!

I took mine in the reflection of the mirror so it's reversed lol!

As you look at my back, the tattoo is on the left of it xxx

I can see what you mean bev!

Haha!

You're alright Bev!!!

I took mine in the reflection of the mirror so it's reversed lol!

As you look at my back, the tattoo is on the left of it xxx
Well that's all right then - just so's I'm not cracking up. Which is a posibility.

Say well done to Vicky for me. St John awards are nevr easy to achieve!

Ha ha, laughing at the change in flower direction. It looks much less sore today do glad to hear that.

Your nails are looking very glam too. Wow, get you. Good job you can't see the state i am in at the moment. Nail varnish chipped off, nails unfiled, less than smooth legs... And the list goes on!!

Well done Vicki on her award, excellent work.

How were the pancakes. We are having some tonight, hardly for the right reasons in terms of religion, but wi tonight so will get weighed then fill my face with them mmmm

What's the plan for today? Hope you have a good one x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning guys and thanks for all your congrats for Vicki xxx

Penny the pancakes were totally gorgeous lol! But definitely not the sort of thing I should be eating a couple of days before wi :( it appears I may have eaten enough to put 2lbs on this morning! Not good!

It's really horrible here so I don't feel like doing very much tbh. I do need to make some more soup, and send Petros birthday present off, and sort out a load of old videos with Barry on so he can come and see them, but that's about it x

Bev don't worry! It took me a few minutes to figure out why the tatt was the wrong way round lol :)

Hi Dabster x That cake is very beautiful x I love lilies too x

Well I think today is going to be a soup n fruit day to see if I can shift these 2 blooming pounds that have attached themselves to me!

Have a good day x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Loving your tattoo Dawn it's looking great :) I avoided pancakes last nite the girls love them and had them 3 times last week I worked the syns out and thought they not worth it but still make them for the girls
Hope you have a good week off xx

Have a good few days off chica. I'm going auditing :)sigh:) now for 2 days so see you on Friday again.

Hi hun

Sorry I haven't been around much - have been away to Austria and Germany and then had my parents staying so didn't get online much.

Hope all is well with you xx

Evening guys x

Sorry I haven't been about x

Tbh, yesterday was pants and today has been rubbish too and I just couldn't be bothered, which isn't like me.

And I didn't go to wi either.

I'm ok, just lost the plot a little, and a bit fed up with a situation at home. It's not really something I'm going to talk about on here, and actually there's no need cos my sis has got it all in hand, haven't you Sarah?

We're doing lunch tomorrow, where I'm expecting a very helpful sisterly talking to!

I hope you guys are all ok XXX

No doubt I'll be back to my old self tomorrow xxx

Course!
Big sis to the rescue.

I like it when it's this way round, & I get to do the nagging!

Hope things look up for you soon Dawn, Im glad you have Sarah to look out for you xxxxxxxx

JimofTroy said:
Course!
Big sis to the rescue.

I like it when it's this way round, & I get to do the nagging!

Hey!!!

No nagging!!!

Helpful advice Sarah...

Helpful advice :rolleyes:

shenzi said:
Hope things look up for you soon Dawn, Im glad you have Sarah to look out for you xxxxxxxx

Thanks Emma x

No fun!
Nagging's much better than helpful advice.
Well, it is when you're on the giving end!

So sorry to hear things aren't going too well at the mo... It's good you've got Sarah to give you a shoulder to cry on.. Hope things improve soon. One thing I have found with Mini's is that the friends you make do seem to be genuine friends...

XX

Very true Dawnie x

I found a sis as well as friends here ;)

dabhand said:
One thing I have found with Mini's is that the friends you make do seem to be genuine friends...

XX

I'm genuine!
100% real.

The label may have fallen off, & I can't find the stifflicate wot proves it, but I'm really truly real!

No fun!
Nagging's much better than helpful advice.
Well, it is when you're on the giving end!

Why do I get the feeling you're rubbing your hands with glee???! :sign0151:

Back