Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

Good morning, have a fabulous day xxx

Aww thanks everyone!

Quick post as off to work...I lost a pound last night and reclaimed my 5st shiny!!! Woo woo!!! Xx

Aww thanks everyone!

Quick post as off to work...I lost a pound last night and reclaimed my 5st shiny!!! Woo woo!!! Xx

Woo Hooooooooooooooo. Well done chica.

Our fairy got lost in the move to Spain. So I have a teddybear dressed as a monk that now goes on the top.
That is when I can bothered to put the tree up! Bah Humbug Society girl me.

Come out, come out wherever you are!

49842-albums3274-picture116941.jpg

And a Happy New Year from me

Happy Christmas and wishing you a great 2014 too. My diary is no more. I will start a shiny new one in the new year (gold members section) xx

Happy Christmas and a Happy New year Dawn.
Glad to see you are still on here - Had my previous account de-activated and all posts deleted as was worried about online security and had posted way to much personal info!!
Went back to SW tonight - Heaviest I have ever been but ready to restart and lose weight.

Love Hannah! x

Merry Christmas to you and your family Dawn xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Gosh Dawn what an interesting diary - have you considered editing all your entries to create a book? I'm sure there'd be a market out there - you have a real flair and write so honestly from the heart. I joined here tonight - you've inspired me - I'm a yo yo dieter and have recently put on 21 lbs out of 42lbs lost - so back to diet - I'm doing Slimming World from home as previous consultant was patronising and was disinterested in yo-yoing members! I'll keep following your entries. X

Morning Dawn and Happy New Year.
Hope you're still reading - come back and let us know how you are.

Happy New Year Dawn

Hope you are too busy sticking to plan to visit!!! xxx

Hi - I'm a newbie but I love reading your fantastic posts - they're inspirational and I'm pretty short on inspiration at the mo! I'm going to follow your progress and hope I can do half as well - good luck on your final leg of your weight loss journey

Good afternoon!
So...here we are again! :1461:
Has it really been three years since I was last on here?!!! :angeldevil:
Quite a lot has happened in that time...some good and some not so good...but the long and the short of it is that I find myself a LONG way from target...nearly 4 stones if I'm going to be honest. I've no real excuses other than I've switched to 12.5hr shifts on the ambulances and have both a) struggled to get into a proper routine with my food and b) struggled to get to group regularly. Anyone who knows me well will know that I need to be accountable otherwise I go off the rails, so regular weigh ins are a must for me :(
My wonderful friend Suzanne (also on here) has stuck with me through fat and thin...and back to fat again :banghead: but I still keep straying :angeldevil:
So I need a new plan! And basically I'm hoping that coming on here might keep me motivated through the weeks that I can't attend a group. I'm frustrated as I know I can do it! I previously lost six stones in around a year, and even managed to stay on plan through the most traumatic time of my life when my Dad was dying, so I really should be able to knuckle down and shift a few pounds!
Anyway, I'm going to give it my best shot. I rejoined my old Thursday SW group last week but was working this Thursday so got weighed today and lost 4.5lbs so that's a lovely start :banana_dancer:
I'd love anyone passing through to stop by and say hello, and I'll pop onto your diaries too. Most of the ladies I used to know here have moved to another forum so I think I'm going to be a bit lonely on here for a while lol :(
Have a good day!

Hi Dawn, That's good you decided to get back to it again .. it's unfortunately the way things go isn't it?
Hope you manage to get back to your slimmer you.. it's so much more comfortable to be able to do all the things you want to and feel better too.

I'm not posting on my diary but I do visit from time to time .. and you're right in that most have gone elsewhere.
Hope you will be able to keep up with your dieting and see you soon.

Yeyyyyyy:wee:

Your on here. So love it when your focused as you are now.

We've been through so much together.

It's mad the ups and downs we have gone through together.

With our mini targets we are sure to get to target. :innocent002:

Let's hope all the tweek's we have made will pay off x

Good afternoon!
So...here we are again! :1461:
Has it really been three years since I was last on here?!!! :angeldevil:
Quite a lot has happened in that time...some good and some not so good...but the long and the short of it is that I find myself a LONG way from target...nearly 4 stones if I'm going to be honest. I've no real excuses other than I've switched to 12.5hr shifts on the ambulances and have both a) struggled to get into a proper routine with my food and b) struggled to get to group regularly. Anyone who knows me well will know that I need to be accountable otherwise I go off the rails, so regular weigh ins are a must for me :(
My wonderful friend Suzanne (also on here) has stuck with me through fat and thin...and back to fat again :banghead: but I still keep straying :angeldevil:
So I need a new plan! And basically I'm hoping that coming on here might keep me motivated through the weeks that I can't attend a group. I'm frustrated as I know I can do it! I previously lost six stones in around a year, and even managed to stay on plan through the most traumatic time of my life when my Dad was dying, so I really should be able to knuckle down and shift a few pounds!
Anyway, I'm going to give it my best shot. I rejoined my old Thursday SW group last week but was working this Thursday so got weighed today and lost 4.5lbs so that's a lovely start :banana_dancer:
I'd love anyone passing through to stop by and say hello, and I'll pop onto your diaries too. Most of the ladies I used to know here have moved to another forum so I think I'm going to be a bit lonely on here for a while lol :(
Have a good day!

Back