Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

Hi Dawn, That's good you decided to get back to it again .. it's unfortunately the way things go isn't it?
Hope you manage to get back to your slimmer you.. it's so much more comfortable to be able to do all the things you want to and feel better too.

I'm not posting on my diary but I do visit from time to time .. and you're right in that most have gone elsewhere.
Hope you will be able to keep up with your dieting and see you soon.

Aww Emmaline! How lovely to hear from you! Do you know, you were the very first person to comment on my diary when I first started it? I hope you're ok...I know you were having a few health problems when I was last on here.
Bit annoying to be having to do this again but it has to be done! And I'm actually really looking forward to trawling through the site and finding my way around again, and hopefully rekindling a few friendships and making a few new ones xx

image.jpeg View attachment 184017 View attachment 184017
Yeyyyyyy:wee:

Your on here. So love it when your focused as you are now.

We've been through so much together.

It's mad the ups and downs we have gone through together.

With our mini targets we are sure to get to target. :innocent002:

Let's hope all the tweek's we have made will pay off x

Thank you Suzanne! Im very excited and feeling pretty much in control :) I wouldn't have had the confidence to start posting on here if it wasn't for you and your insistence that I don't give up :worthy:xx
Going to try to post a photo of our food tonight...using my phone at the moment so who knows if it'll work lol! :rotflmao:

Well what a super weekend I've had!
Friday night was spent watching Saints win which obviously put me in a good mood! :wee:
And then of course we came home to the bestie Suzanne who was spending a couple of nights with us.
:angel:Basically we spent the weekend laughing, cooking, eating and drinking, which was fab. The food was all SW friendly (apart from hubbys plumb crumble :rolleyes:) but the drink was most certainly NOT lol :drunk:
Anyway, back to reality/normality tomorrow as she's back to work and we both need to knuckle down and start being 100% good again! :innocent002: I'm starting nights on Tuesday so need to get planning as to how I'm going to best follow the plan. I'm thinking I'll probably take a SW meal every night so I've got something hot and filling.
Here's to another week on plan and hopefully a loss on Saturday.

Having a rather lazy day today in preparation of starting nights tomorrow.
Suzanne is popping round after work and having dinner with us so I'm going to make a sausage casserole :p My oldest son and his gf will be here for dinner so that'll be nice.
Then we've got the hairdresser coming at 8pm, and Mr Tesco should be here between 10 and 11 with my food delivery :greenapple:

Think I'll start posting my food on here so I've got everything in one place :)

B) cup of tea...got up too late!

L) SW corn chowder soup free

D) sausages (3)
Gravy (1)
Carrots/leeks/potatoes/onions/mushrooms/peas
Passata

Raspberries
Blueberries
Sorbet (2)
2 X mini meringue (2)
Wine (6)

Milk (A)
Hi fi bar (B)

Last edited:
Morning!
Having a lazy day as start nights at 19.00 tonight :( Previously I've found it quite hard to stay in control on this shift as I tend to eat anything and everything so I'm hoping to break this habit from tonight.
I've already had a nice filling breakfast of sardines, tomatos, 0nions, mushrooms and eggs, and lunch will probably be a sandwich.
Still deciding on what to take to work...any advice would be welcome! Xx

Off to bed now to see if I can nap for a couple of hours before work.
Have decided to take rice and a portion of the spag Bol that Suzanne made for us. It's packed with speed so should help with the weight loss this week :) It's a bit slow at the moment (I'm a daily home weigher :rolleyes:) so I need to get the scales moving lol xx

So here I am at work, trying not to eat my food until after midnight but getting rather peckish!
Think I'll have to have a wander round the diaries to take my mind off it!

B:- Sardines
Tomatoes/onions/mushrooms
2 eggs
Tom sauce (1)

S:- porridge (4.5)
Milk (A)
Banana

L :- Ham & rocket sandwich (B)
Salad cream (1)
Crisps (4)
2 x tangerines
Apple

D (on nights):- spag bol mix
Rice
Cheese (4)
Yoghurt
Raspberries

Total 14.5 syns

So here I am at work, trying not to eat my food until after midnight but getting rather peckish!
Think I'll have to have a wander round the diaries to take my mind off it!

B:- Sardines
Tomatoes/onions/mushrooms
2 eggs
Tom sauce (1)

S:- porridge (4.5)
Milk (A)
Banana

L :- Ham & rocket sandwich (B)
Salad cream (1)
Crisps (4)
2 x tangerines
Apple

D (on nights):- spag bol mix
Rice
Cheese (4)
Yoghurt
Raspberries

Total 14.5 syns

Well done on your food hunnie.:wee:
I know it's the hardest shift.

Found your diary dawn! You're doing so well! Xx
Hello Blossom!!!
Thanks for coming to say hello!
Sorry I'm a night bird at the moment as sleeping through the day and working nights but I'll still drop by your diary later. Two more nights to go then 4 days off woo woo!!! Xx

Well done on your food hunnie.:wee:
I know it's the hardest shift.
Thanks Suzanne xx
On base at the moment waiting for a job. Had a row with one of the night controllers so I'm guessing we'll be in for all the crappy jobs lol.
Going to write my food out now otherwise I'll forget. I'm not sure exactly what I'll eat out of the food I brought with me but I'll put it all down and then delete what I don't have. I tried the new SW paella meal earlier but didn't really like it :(

B :- porridge (4.5)
Milk (A)
Banana

L :- SW paella

D :- ham/rocket/cheese sandwich (B+2)
Crisps (4)
Suzanne's scotch egg
Yoghurt
Fruit

Hope everyone has had a good day xx

Thanks Suzanne xx
On base at the moment waiting for a job. Had a row with one of the night controllers so I'm guessing we'll be in for all the crappy jobs lol.
Going to write my food out now otherwise I'll forget. I'm not sure exactly what I'll eat out of the food I brought with me but I'll put it all down and then delete what I don't have. I tried the new SW paella meal earlier but didn't really like it :(

B :- porridge (4.5)
Milk (A)
Banana

L :- SW paella

D :- ham/rocket/cheese sandwich (B+2)
Crisps (4)
Suzanne's scotch egg
Yoghurt
Fruit

Hope everyone has had a good day xx

Oh dear,
What did they do ?:mad:
I use the paella as a base split the meal in 2. Then add fried celery, onion , mushrooms as my 3rd free.
Hope you did not get the crappy jobs. Catch up later :D

Oh dear,
What did they do ?:mad:
I use the paella as a base split the meal in 2. Then add fried celery, onion , mushrooms as my 3rd free.
Hope you did not get the crappy jobs. Catch up later :D

Oh just one of the controllers was being a tit :mad: Will tell u when I see you xx
It was actually a pretty quiet night for once!

Sounds like a stressful night at work Hun, are those the meals from Iceland? I've never tried them myself but not heard great things xx

Yes tbh some are better than others obviously, and it's down to personal choice, but I really only like the curries. I find some of them rather dry but the curries have quite a bit of sauce. I haven't tried them all tho. I do think they're pretty handy as a standby or to take to work. I've got chicken saag tonight with a packet of Tesco frozen rice with veg (1/2 syn) and it's actually rather nice!

Attachments

• IMG_7838.JPG
    IMG_7838.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 2
Yay! Only one more night to go!!! :woohoo:
Anyway tonight has been ok so far. Got back on base about an hour ago and had my SW curry and rice which was actually quite yummy. Feeling a bit stuffed so hoping we don't get sent out for a while!
I had a pretty good sleep today as the dogs only woke me up twice! But the annoying thing is that I dreamt about work! I dreamt we'd got to get a patient into hospital who was in a bunk bed lol! And we'd got to carry him downstairs! And as we moved him he fell forward and nutted my arm and left a puncture wound in it from his teeth! :rolleyes: I was fuming and moaning that I'd be late finishing work as I'd have to go to hospital for a tetanus jab lol! :D I was so glad when I woke up!!!

B :- porridge (4 1/2)
Milk (B)
Banana

L :- SW curry with veg rice (1/2)
Yoghurt and fruit

D :- ham/cheese/rocket sandwich (B + 2)
Crisps (4 1/2)
Apple

Snacks :- 2 mini quiches...thanks Suzanne xx

Total syns 11 1/2 (so far...)

Attachments

• IMG_7829.JPG
    IMG_7829.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 3
Omg they look amazing!!

I love rocket I really need to buy some to stick on my sandwiches, i might give the Iceland meals a whirl, especially when Oh & my family have take away as they'd be nice and easy.
You're doing really well! Keep up the good work xx

Back