Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

Omg they look amazing!!

I love rocket I really need to buy some to stick on my sandwiches, i might give the Iceland meals a whirl, especially when Oh & my family have take away as they'd be nice and easy.
You're doing really well! Keep up the good work xx

Ha! Just realised I must have logged into a different account, as in now going to be thin instead of blossom! Knew I had two accounts! He he xxx

Hahaha! Oh dear Blossom! Are you sure you know who you are lol! :p

Hi
Enjoy your last shift. Will catch up properly on Sunday once I have finished at nan's.
Got home today. Mum had done my washing and dried it all on the line. Paired up my socks too. So I tided up the kitchen only took me 5 min. ;)

Ooh things are looking up! And that's a good way of playing it...if mum does something for you, you do something for her. That's normally the way things work, not one person doing everything and one doing nothing lol. I'm sure she'll soon cotton on!
Proper catch up on Sunday would be great! Xx

Quick post as I'm at work (last night shift hooray! :wee:) but I've got to celebrate as I lost 2.5lbs today!!! :woohoo:
I normally weigh on a Thursday but due to shifts either go to different groups when I'm working or just don't bother, which is when the weight piles back on! So today I woke up a bit earlier and decided I could make the group my friend @Still slimming Suzy was going to, and I'm so glad I did! This coming week is going to be a tough one as I know I can't get to a group and that's when I normally lose the plot :banghead: But I'm hoping that with a little support on here, some grit and determination from me, and my bestie holding my hand, I'll be able to stick to plan :innocent002:

B :- porridge (4.5)
Milk (A)
Banana

L :- SW quiche (1/4 thanks @Still slimming Suzy xx)
Yoghurt
Satsuma

D :- ham/cheese/rocket sandwich (B +2)
Crisps (4)
Apple
Hifi bar (3)

See you tomorrow! Xx

Quick post as I'm at work (last night shift hooray! :wee:) but I've got to celebrate as I lost 2.5lbs today!!! :woohoo:
I normally weigh on a Thursday but due to shifts either go to different groups when I'm working or just don't bother, which is when the weight piles back on! So today I woke up a bit earlier and decided I could make the group my friend @Still slimming Suzy was going to, and I'm so glad I did! This coming week is going to be a tough one as I know I can't get to a group and that's when I normally lose the plot :banghead: But I'm hoping that with a little support on here, some grit and determination from me, and my bestie holding my hand, I'll be able to stick to plan :innocent002:

B :- porridge (4.5)
Milk (A)
Banana

L :- SW quiche (1/4 thanks @Still slimming Suzy xx)
Yoghurt
Satsuma

D :- ham/cheese/rocket sandwich (B +2)
Crisps (4)
Apple
Hifi bar (3)

See you tomorrow! Xx

Morning :D

Just popping in to check you ok.
Well done on the scales.:wee: So pleased for you.
Have been looking at lunch box munchies for us will share on Sunday.:woohoo:
Just getting ready for work. Enjoy your 4 days off. ( 1 1/2 A & M free days. :tongue: )

So here I am again at silly o'clock as I'm stuck in night mode :mad: Its my own fault as I didn't get up till 4pm instead of the planned 1pm, hence I'm wide awake!
It's been a nice afternoon though as my daughter Vicki and her fiancé rang to ask if they could stay over as they had an end of season cricket function to go to and it was closer to our house than theirs. Also we could babysit their little chihuahua Lola :dog: We also arranged for them to stay to dinner on Sunday, along with my oldest son and his gf, so I'm really looking forward to that as I love having family round
:D Anyway they had a lovely night and when they got home Vicki came up and sat on our bed and we had a lovely chat about her forthcoming wedding :)
That was two hours ago and I'm still awake lol.
Think I'll post my food and then see if I can nod off otherwise dinner is going to be REALLY late tomorrow!

B :- none as went to bed

L :- ham/cheese/rocket sandwich (B +2)
Yoghurt

D :- steak
salad
SW chips
Salad cream (2)
Wine (8)

Night night! Xx

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    752.6 KB · Views: 1
I hope so! I'm just looking at puddings on here ... :eating:

Ok so today started really well... @Still slimming Suzy's quiche for breakfast which was yummy and very filling :p
Spent the morning chatting to my daughter while I prepared dinner as she and her fiancé stayed over last night.
My intentions were truly honerable as we had gammon, cauliflower cheese, carrots, peas, and potatoes cooked in the actifry, so minimal syns there.
But then I fell into a rather large apple pie and custard :angeldevil:
And, as is the Sunday tradition in our house to have TWO desserts...
I may also have tripped headlong into a dish of lemon meringue pie...with cream :banghead:
And to make sure none of it got stuck in my throat I made sure I washed it down well with two glasses of wine!!! :drunk:
I think I was so excited to have two of my children round for dinner that I just wanted to have a lovely time :oops: which I did. But at the expense of my diet, which is not so lovely :mad:
So this means I have to be REALLY angelic this week to try and minimise the damage.
But it WAS a super afternoon as we chatted about all things wedding, and my daughter made my hubby's (her step-dad) day by asking if he would give the Father of the Bride speech :D which was a lovely moment. Her biological father will be walking her down the aisle but it's her step-dad who has raised her and helped make her the lovely young woman she is today, so it's only right that he gives the speech :)

Then my day got even better with a visit from the bestie which forced me to confess my dessert antics :rolleyes: Anyway she came prepared with home cooked crispy duck and lots of nibbles for lunch tomorrow as she's got a half day and we're going to watch Bridget Jones's Baby and also do some shopping. Can't wait!!! :wee:

Attachments

• IMG_7840.JPG
    IMG_7840.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 3
I hope so! I'm just looking at puddings on here ... :eating:
Supprise
Ok so today started really well... @Still slimming Suzy's quiche for breakfast which was yummy and very filling :p
Spent the morning chatting to my daughter while I prepared dinner as she and her fiancé stayed over last night.
My intentions were truly honerable as we had gammon, cauliflower cheese, carrots, peas, and potatoes cooked in the actifry, so minimal syns there.
But then I fell into a rather large apple pie and custard :angeldevil:
And, as is the Sunday tradition in our house to have TWO desserts...
I may also have tripped headlong into a dish of lemon meringue pie...with cream :banghead:
And to make sure none of it got stuck in my throat I made sure I washed it down well with two glasses of wine!!! :drunk:
I think I was so excited to have two of my children round for dinner that I just wanted to have a lovely time :oops: which I did. But at the expense of my diet, which is not so lovely :mad:
So this means I have to be REALLY angelic this week to try and minimise the damage.
But it WAS a super afternoon as we chatted about all things wedding, and my daughter made my hubby's (her step-dad) day by asking if he would give the Father of the Bride speech :D which was a lovely moment. Her biological father will be walking her down the aisle but it's her step-dad who has raised her and helped make her the lovely young woman she is today, so it's only right that he gives the speech :)

Then my day got even better with a visit from the bestie which forced me to confess my dessert antics :rolleyes: Anyway she came prepared with home cooked crispy duck and lots of nibbles for lunch tomorrow as she's got a half day and we're going to watch Bridget Jones's Baby and also do some shopping. Can't wait!!! :wee:

Glad you had a good day.
The wedding is going to be amazing.
And the good is only 1 day. And not your average.
Looking forward to later. :woohoo:

image.jpeg image.jpeg Hellooooo! :nananana:
Had a lovely day today! Made some chocolate brownies in the morning so we'd got something to nibble on at the cinema :p
Then @Still slimming Suzy popped round bringing lunch with her. :eating: It was a mixture of munchies...chopped spring onion, cucumber, celery, lettuce leaves, tomatoes, chicken, bacon and Chinese duck with oyster and soy sauce! Very yummy!
After lunch we went over to Milton Keynes to the cinema to watch Bridget Jones Baby which was BRILLIANT :0clapper::0clapper::0clapper:
And then it was time to go shoe shopping as Suzanne is going to be a bridesmaid at her brothers wedding and wanted some grey shoes to match her dress. Well we tried several shops in MK but couldn't find any so it looks like we'll have to try Northampton now.
Dinner was SW spag bol which Suzanne had bought with her so all we had to cook was the pasta...good job too as we were starving!!!

Sounds like a lovely day hun. xxxx

It was thank you! Today has been fun too!
We had my sons dog for the day...from 7.35am till 10pm...which was great fun as she's only 8 months old and just LOVES playing with my two shih tzus lol. She's a cocker-poo called Mabel and she's adorable !
Had a chat with @Still slimming Suzy while she was on her break at work and she offered to help me tidy the garage up so I could use the treadmill, so I offered to cook dinner :eatdrink051:
I knew Suzanne had been craving a roast dinner so I cooked roast chicken, roast potatoes, carrot and swede mash, mixed veg, an aunt Bessie's yorkie, and a creamy leek and mushroom sauce (which split but still tasted nice :p) We followed this with a raspberry cheesecake which turned out really well!
So despite being rather full, we started sorting the garage out and Suzanne got rid of all the spiders and cobwebs for me! :bolt:And we got the :whacky068: set up and another exercise machine so no excuse for not burning off a few calories! :character00116:

After all our hard work we decided to treat ourselves with a SW oaty biscuit washed down by a cup of tea, and then took a trip down memory lane watching the very first episode of the first series of Cold Feet. I swear James Nesbitt is even hotter now than he was back then!!! :woohoo:

Anyway, better try to get some sleep as I'm in work for 7am! Night night xx

Morning
Thank you for dinner it was loverly. Just what I needed.:eating: :turkey: Thank you.
It was a fun night especially with the lovely mable joining:doggy: us I wonder if we can get lamb clean.:rotflmao:. Cold feet was funny. None of the characters have massivly aged. They all look good but after. James nesbit is an expensive fine wine who seems better now with age what but always good.
Got home and got the fruit soaking for the cake for taster at club tomorrow. Going to empty my room today and set up the cross trainer. I know it's my day off but can't help it. Don't want to fall off the wagon. :innocent002: Lol

Nope! No falling off any wagons now! Firmly belted in and got the route all planned! Actually gutted I can't wi with u on Thursday. Don't think I'll lose much but would still like to see an 'official ' weight rather than my own scales but can't be helped this week xx

Quick post again as been up since 6am and will be getting up at 6 again tomorrow.
Today has been a mad day at work but quite enjoyable. Only problem was I started work at 7 and was expecting to have my breakfast yoghurt and fruit about 10...but we didnt stop till 6 tonight! So my breakfast became my dessert lol. Anyway hope everyone's ok and catch you tomorrow xx

B :- no!!!

L :- ham/cheese/tomato sandwich (B +A+ 2)
Crisps (4.5)
SW choc muffin thingys (3)
Yoghurt and fruit
D :- chicken/jp/salad
Salad cream (3)
Butter (1)

11.5 syns
Starting to nod so will say night night xx

Nope! No falling off any wagons now! Firmly belted in and got the route all planned! Actually gutted I can't wi with u on Thursday. Don't think I'll lose much but would still like to see an 'official ' weight rather than my own scales but can't be helped this week xx
The scales do not get put away until 8.00 Alicia did say she would wait for you anytime you needed her too. XX

Tea
The scales do not get put away until 8.00 Alicia did say she would wait for you anytime you needed her too. XX
Really?! How lovely of her!!! If it looks like I might get there, I'll text her. Haven't got my book or card on me but I guess that doesn't matter too much. Otherwise I'll just take the number my scales give me. This morning they gave me a 1/2lb loss but really I should weigh in the evening after work as that's the time group is xx

Back