Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

Hahahaha thanks Bev...don't mind if I do!

I don't take up as much room as I used to lol! ;)

Well done on your loss Dawn - On SEx I'm sure you will at least lose a little 1/2lb this week and join the lighter side ;)

And how cute is that little bundle of fur?! What hard work has she given you?? All I've read is her getting lots of love and cuddles!!! xxx

Just popping into say hi. You are an inspiration because what the loss figures don't tell is the circumstances you've lost your weight in. Your dad would be very proud of you. Excellent work with the BMI and good luck for a loss this week to get you into the 10s! Fab work! Hope you're having great fun with you baby :) x

Just popping into say hi. You are an inspiration because what the loss figures don't tell is the circumstances you've lost your weight in. Your dad would be very proud of you. Excellent work with the BMI and good luck for a loss this week to get you into the 10s! Fab work! Hope you're having great fun with you baby :) x

Oh Penny thank you so much for saying that xx I can't tell you how much that means to me :hug99:

Well done on your loss Dawn - On SEx I'm sure you will at least lose a little 1/2lb this week and join the lighter side ;)

And how cute is that little bundle of fur?! What hard work has she given you?? All I've read is her getting lots of love and cuddles!!! xxx

Thanks Laura xx I'm trying hard :fingerscrossed:

As for the bundle of fur, where do I start...

Well, I could say she's settled in quite well...or I could tell the truth and say she rules the bloody roost!!! :rolleyes:

She's a peeing poohing hiccuping bouncing biting chewing running barking licking panting four legged pom pom who has us all wrapped round her little finger lol! :8855:

And I can't imagine what we did to fill our day, or night, before we got her!

This afternoon, I laid on the floor to play with her, and she spent 20 minutes grooming my hair with her paws lol!

Oh, and my hoovering fettish has been taken to another level...at LEAST 3 times a day!!! :D

Suki is such a sweetie-pie!

And . . . drumroll in order methinks.
11 st means you are NORMAL. Just look at your BMI! Way to go girl!

If me and Dawn are both deemed normal, then somebody out there's been peeing about with the dictionary!:D

Ooh I'm trying Stevie babe believe me... :shifter:

Just 1/2lb standing between me and the 10's...:sign0009::sign0009::sign0009:

Surely I can do that!!! :innocent0001:

Yes you can, and don't call me Shirley;)

(haha sorry about the Airplane! gag - best comedy ever)

Oh Dawn - please don't ever come to visit me unannounced!! Or if you do, please don't bring white gloves like Kim & Aggie's ;) xx

Its funny as thats what I thought when I read when Bev said you were normal :8855:

thing is I have a heck of a long way to go till I'm normal :cry: :8855:

Hey Jackie, don't think of where you are now, just look at your next half stone down. You are making great progress. I started near where you did but I just looked at the next half stone and kept at it. You can too and I look forward to hearing your progress :)

Thanks Laura xx I'm trying hard :fingerscrossed:

As for the bundle of fur, where do I start...

Well, I could say she's settled in quite well...or I could tell the truth and say she rules the bloody roost!!! :rolleyes:

She's a peeing poohing hiccuping bouncing biting chewing running barking licking panting four legged pom pom who has us all wrapped round her little finger lol! :8855:

Oh, and my hoovering fettish has been taken to another level...at LEAST 3 times a day!!! :D

LOL. But :eek: on the hoovering. :eek::eek:

Blimey your diary moves fast. I was only not here about 24 hours ago and there were about 4 pages to read. You deserve it. Love the suki photos and suki news.

Oh, and nearly forgot, WELL DONE ON BEING 'NORMAL'. WOW WOW WOW. Bet you never thought you'd be that when you started all those months ago. I am just SOOOOOOO proud of you Dawn. Absolutely fantastic :D :D :D :D

Gail x

Helloooo Ladies and Stevie Babe The Thinking Womans Hunk!!!

How's things for everyone?

Today has been a good day for food...that's if I'm doing this SEx thing right lol! :eek:

In fact It's been a pretty good day all round really :D

Woke up this morning to find Suki had been busy pooping for England so clearing that up was the first job of the day :yuk: Particularly impressive on cream carpets! :rolleyes:

And so then I got the cleaning bug and has an enjoyable morning tidying and hoovering :rolleyes:

After lunch, Vicki's bf Matthew asked if his family could come round to meet the poop machine so of course we said yes. So we had quite a house full this afternoon with Matts Mum, Dad, Nan, brother and sister! Suki was on her best behaviour and enjoyed all the fuss. Matts brother is severely autistic and unable to talk, and he wasn't too sure of Suki, but eventually he plucked up the courage to touch her bless him!

And of course Suki has been asleep since they left so no doubt we're in for a fun packed night!

Todays Food SEx

banana
fibre plus bar (B)
250ml ss milk (A)

salmon salad
cottage cheese
beetroot
apple

cannelloni (A)
salad
salad cream (2)
wine (6)
yoghurt

fibre plus bar (B)

Total syns:- 8
Exercise:- 500 reps on ex's torture machine

Bet you never thought you'd be that when you started all those months ago. I am just SOOOOOOO proud of you Dawn. Absolutely fantastic :D :D :D :D

Gail x

Thank you Gail xx

I know I'd never have stuck at it for this long if it hadn't been for all my lovely friends like you keeping me going :hug99:

Oh dear...really not feeling very well today :(

I didn't feel right yesterday, lots of gripey tummy pains, but this morning I feel ROUGH! Really sicky, and upset stomach. My boss had something similar last week so I think its just a bug. So I haven't managed any breakfast yet but I might try a banana a bit later. And typically, I made a veg curry yesterday so we'd have dinner all ready for when we came back from church, but that's the LAST thing I need right now lol! Not going to church obviously so I'm just going to have to have a lazy morning I think. It's frustrating though :(

Suki was such a good girl last night. She slept on the floor and didn't wake us up at all, and only one pooh! Yay! And she ate all her breakfast too :) She's currently fast asleep on the side table...

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110821_100942.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110821_100942.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 25
And again...

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110821_101215.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110821_101215.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 17
Hope you feel better soon Dawn ive just got over mine properly but still have a thumping headache!! There is diffently something going round at the moment. xx

Hope you feel better soon Dawn - I'd just stick with lots of liquids if I were you!

Suki . . . ahh, bless. My hubby calls Shih Tzu's annimated scrubbing brushes! He doesn't mean it nastily just that they have lots of hair and are very animated!

Hope you feel better soon Dawn (((hugs)) how cute is that pooping puppy :D Carla used to sleep on the shelf under the coffee table, she wouldn't fit now :8855:

Hey Jackie, don't think of where you are now, just look at your next half stone down. You are making great progress. I started near where you did but I just looked at the next half stone and kept at it. You can too and I look forward to hearing your progress :)

Gail x

Thank you Gail. I try not to look at the bigger picture or it puts me off :( good idea half a stone at a time :) I shall get there in the end, I am definately at the speed of the tortoise rather than the hare xxxxx

Dear Normal

That pooping puppy caused the illness! - or its poop did - trust me as I've heard similar stuff before!

(Dr S).

Back