Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

Thank goodness my Great Danes have always gone outside cos when they pee it is a lake lol !!!
My god - yes, what must their poo be like as well! :eek:

Hi ladies xx

Thanks for asking after me...I'm fine now thanks...still obsessing over the scales though Penny:rolleyes:

And I have had THE laziest day too!

Shower... breakfast... minis... lunch... minis... bath Suki... minis...get the picture? :8855:

And...you won't believe this but honestly it's true...I haven't hoovered! :eek: (yet ;) )

Sue, I shall try a pack of those pad things, thanks for suggesting them. She only seems to like peeing on carpet or the grass! We take her into the garden regularly, and always before and after every meal, and she always has a pee. But 2 minutes later she'll go on the carpet too! But it's normally just a spot. I did read recently that shih tzus are notoriously hard to housetrain...:rolleyes: Thank goodness she isn't a Great Dane then...bet they pee and pooh like a donkey lol!!!

Jackie, Suki wasn't really trained at all to use anything lol! The breeder was lovely, but it was really manic round there! She didn't stand a chance of paper training them, so poor Suki hasn't got a clue :sigh: But we shall get there in the end :D

Nicki and Bex...you seriously would not believe what a relaxing day I've had...spent most of it on here actually!!!

Bess, Suki isn't the same puppy we brought home with us! She's completely full of energy, and eating 3 meals a day. I think she's grown too. It really didn't take long for her to adopt us lol!

Anyway, I may as well post my food for today while I'm here (it's pretty much the same as yesterdays as it's left overs) ...

SEx day :)eek:)

strawberries/melon
2% greek yoghurt with sweetener & some choc options mixed in (1)

250ml ss milk (A)

2 x wm toast
marmite
tinned toms
mushrooms
egg
strawberries & greek yoghurt mix (1)

left over sw cannelloni (A)
salad
salad cream (2)
fresh fruit and greek yoghurt mix (1)

fibre plus bar (B)

Total syns:- 5

Oi Mush!

Leave the scales alone;)

Wow! how masterful did I sound there? - fair frightened myself I did.

I just noticed you really like your salad cream don't you Dawnie? - not a criticism by the way, just an observation.

Sadly, despite my control and discipline, I am not at all sure I could despatch a few syns worth! As a result, I use other low or free dressings instead.

Hadn't had salad cream or mayo in over a year! - I recently bought some lighter than light mayo and scared to open it!

Bit of a dressing phobia going on (now there's a leading line....)

Steve

Oi Mush!

Leave the scales alone;)

Wow! how masterful did I sound there? - fair frightened myself I did.

I just noticed you really like your salad cream don't you Dawnie? - not a criticism by the way, just an observation.

Sadly, despite my control and discipline, I am not at all sure I could despatch a few syns worth! As a result, I use other low or free dressings instead.

Hadn't had salad cream or mayo in over a year! - I recently bought some lighter than light mayo and scared to open it!

Bit of a dressing phobia going on (now there's a leading line....)

Steve

Ooh Stevie hun(k)

Yes you DO sound rather masterful there!!! :whoopass: You better go and have a lie down now :faint2:

I LOVE salad cream (very low fat of course)!!! In fact it's probably what I spend my syns on, along with ketchup, wine and gin lol! But I also use balsamic vinegar on salads too (sometimes mixed with a little mustard ...thanks Gail :D )

Now while we're on the subject of dressing, or maybe UNdressing...

I have one word for you...

BOXERS??????? :flirt2:

Ring any bells???

Now while we're on the subject of dressing, or maybe UNdressing...

I have one word for you...

BOXERS??????? :flirt2:

Ring any bells???
Seconded!

Made some fantastic Greek Feta Cheese & Spinach pies at the weekend!
Just a shame about all the syns in the pastry :eek:

Ok...

What bl**dy idiot bought Suki a squeaky duck...??? :mad:

Oh yes...that would be me :rolleyes:

Ear plugs anyone??? :eek:

Ok...

was going to say bring it here, Carla will desqueak it for you very very quickly, you can then have it back :D the squeaky of course, not Suki :)

Ditto, my dog ruins them in minutes!! but while it still works she squeaks and squeaks and squeaks, i just want to scream sometimes lol

Lol, aww bless, I bet little Suki is having the time of her life, and isn't quite sure what she's done to deserve all the love and treats (squeaky toys included!!)
xx

Ok...

:rotflmao:

Have you done SEx all week cos it's supposed to be hard isn't it. I thought not many people managed a whole week.

I am so glad that is a small x:D:lilkiss:

What a way to spend a week off........:):party0011:

:rotflmao:

I am so glad that is a small x:D:lilkiss:

What a way to spend a week off........:):party0011:

Lol!!!

And even if I don't lose any weight tomorrow...

I've had a bl**dy good time trying!!! :8855:

Have you done SEx all week cos it's supposed to be hard isn't it. I thought not many people managed a whole week.

I've done it every day except for Sunday when I wasn't feeling so good.

I haven't found it too bad, but I said to Gwyn I won't do a block week of it again. It's ok for a day or two, but you really do have to think hard about your meals, and I'm a bit sick of fruit for breakfast!!!

My scales are still showing a 1lb loss, which isn't really that spectacular considering how strict the plan is. We shall see what happens tomorrow.

Don't get me wrong, I'll take a 1/2lb loss tomorrow if that's what's on offer cos I'm DESPERATE to get out of the 11's, so a pound off would be great. It's just I thought I'd see quite a big difference.

Ooh I've done it now...probably put the kiss of death on ANY loss at all :argh: ...probably I'll put on instead!!! :eek:

Ok...

Ear plus on their way in the post! Can send you some proper shooting ear defenders if that would help as well?

Back