Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

. . . I do get quite het up about housework sometimes, especially if someones coming round. The whole house has to be done. . .
Apart from the bathroom (which I admit I'm obsessive about) I just ignore the rest of the dust and cat fluff everywhere. It only comes back in a few hours anyway. LOL.

But I'm just like you Dawn if someone is coming. The whole house gets done from stem to stern - even if we will only be using the dining room for a meal.

That is a bugger - I was going to suggest using the philli as your hea, wonder why you can't use the extra light version, you used to be able to as a B on green... These sort of things confuse the heck out of me!!
Confused of Spain here too! Looked at my book and there is bu**er all on Philly. So looked it up online - for a green day.
Why can you have 71g Philly Light as a HexA BUT not Philly EL?
But for a HexB you can have 42g Philly (full fat), 71g Philly L flavoured or 100g Philly EL. And there is no mention of Philly L as a HexB.
HELP .........:giveup:

Pommette said:
Confused of Spain here too! Looked at my book and there is bu**er all on Philly. So looked it up online - for a green day.
Why can you have 71g Philly Light as a HexA BUT not Philly EL?
But for a HexB you can have 42g Philly (full fat), 71g Philly L flavoured or 100g Philly EL. And there is no mention of Philly L as a HexB.
HELP .........:giveup:

Exactly! I don't get it either! I don't know if its something to do with the calcium content...? Really haven't got a clue lol! Xx

Exactly! I don't get it either! I don't know if its something to do with the calcium content...? Really haven't got a clue lol! Xx
All this talk of Philly EL doesn't matter a jot to me though. As I can't get it here in Spain. Even Philly Light can often be tricky to find! :confused:

Sorry to hear about your uncle Dawn.. how awful for you. I think you have had more than your fair share of bad deals lately., Bless you! .. :)

My D vacums every day too and steam cleans thro' about once a week. Me? .. I do it when necessary and when my back is allowing me a good day to be able to get to grips with it. Do like to keep the bathroom washbasin and loo cleaned every other day.

Apparently we are in for some seriously hot weather so hope you will enjoy it.
Have a good day, Dawn...:)

Emmaline said:
Sorry to hear about your uncle Dawn.. how awful for you. I think you have had more than your fair share of bad deals lately., Bless you! .. :)

My D vacums every day too and steam cleans thro' about once a week. Me? .. I do it when necessary and when my back is allowing me a good day to be able to get to grips with it. Do like to keep the bathroom washbasin and loo cleaned every other day.

Apparently we are in for some seriously hot weather so hope you will enjoy it.
Have a good day, Dawn...:)

Thanks Emmaline, its nice to have you home xxx

So sorry about your uncle Dawn. You're being so brave as usual. Hope you and your family are ok.

Would love the recipe for the chickpea cake if it's yum?

Also can I add that I hate cleaning. As soon as I can afford a cleaner, it's going to be on the top of my priority list. The other week there was a groupon offer for a team of cleaners to come to deep clean your house for 2 hours for 30 quid. I snapped it right up. Cannot....... WAIT! Xxxxx

Hope your day went ok Dawn. Off to bed now (maybe......!).

Gail x

Thankyou for your kind words on my diary... brought a tear to my eye! ... :wave_cry:

Hey, Emmaline xx ... you're welcome hunni, and it's no more than you deserve :hug99: You often 'pop up' on threads with comforting posts at just the right moment...:patback: and I was a bit worried about you. I hope that things seem a bit better today, now that you've been home for a while. You know you can pm me any time xx

Aww I am so glad you had an amazing time with the sw girlies :D
Sorry haven't been around much lately but hopefully have a few chilled days to catch up with everyone now.
Back to reality at home this week?
Michelle x

Helloooo ladies xxx

Unbelievably...I had a good day at work today :faint2: Got one of my ambulances back from workshops :wee: And I went for a walk on my lunch break through the park to Morrisons, bought lots of fruit, quark, salad etc. and then walked back again, 1 1/2 k :innocent0002:

Even my food was good today too...

28g bran flakes (B)
250mls ss milk (A)

ryvita (part of B)
philly extra light (2)
salad
salad cream (2)
chicken
banana
fruit salad
yoghurt (1)

chicken and rice
salad
salad cream (2)
jelly (1/2)

options hot choc (2)

Total syns:- 9
Exercise: 1 1/2k walk

Off to bed now but will be back on my moby!!! xx

Aww I am so glad you had an amazing time with the sw girlies :D
Sorry haven't been around much lately but hopefully have a few chilled days to catch up with everyone now.
Back to reality at home this week?
Michelle x

Hi Michelle xx

Yep, back down to earth with a mahooosive bump lol!!! :eek:

EVERY day hunni...otherwise there are tears!!! :cry:

But I'm just like you Dawn if someone is coming. The whole house gets done from stem to stern - even if we will only be using the dining room for a meal.

I know we tease each other about this, but I really don't know how you find the time. Our farmhouse is just a cottage, but to clean it properly would take me all day, hence the bathroom, loos and kitchen just get daily attention.

Glad you had a better day at work today Dawn. :)

Hey Dawn

Sounds like you are super back on track - go you with all the lunchtime walking :)
Looking forward to next week!!

Well done on getting straight back on track lovely lady!! You're doing so well with your food and your walking! Any news about your uncle? Hope you're all ok xxxx

How rude am I??? I haven't asked about your holiday Dawn!!! Did you have a lovely week? xxxx

Lol Becs!
Holiday was fab! Even the weather was lovely for us! And while we were away Gwyn & I had a chat and we ARE going to get another little doggy! And of course the week culminated with meeting the gorgeous girlies Gail & Jules!!! Perfect!

Hey Dawn

Sounds like you are super back on track - go you with all the lunchtime walking :)
Looking forward to next week!!

Thanks Nattymo...very pleased to have got back into it ok. And SOOOO excited about next Thursday lol!!!

Wow!, you certainly are back on track xxx

Thanks Ginlin!!! :D

Well done on getting straight back on track lovely lady!! You're doing so well with your food and your walking! Any news about your uncle? Hope you're all ok xxxx

Aww thanks Jules xx I feel like I can see the light at the end of the tunnel now :D
No news on Dave yet, thank you for asking xx

Hi all,

Yay!!! Good work and food day :D It's so nice to be able to say that! To come home, get changed out of my uniform, and feel happy and relaxed after a day at work is just bliss. I'm usually so het up it takes me ages to calm down. Mind you, the fact that I'm off for a few days now probably helps ;)

I haven't got much else to write about now! I do lead a boring life lol! So I'll post my food and see what interesting things you've all been up to!

Todays food

28g bran flakes (B)
125ml ss milk (1/2 A)

ham salad
salad cream (2)
ryvita (rest of B)
philly (2)
banana
yoghurt
velvet crunch crisps (4)

spag bol (2)
21g 1/2 f cheese (1/2 A)