Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

Woo hoooooo what a superstar. That is fantastic. I am so thrilled for you :D

Apologies I can't join in the dog chat because I know nothing about dogs other than that they have 4 legs (usually ;)), fur, they bark and can be very loving !!

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Whoop Whoop Whoop - Blumin' Fantastic. :D

Don't be :eek: - it's well deserved!

Wow amazing loss Dawn! Don't you be embarrassed of your loss Hun you deserve it!!! Awesome!

And that pooch story made me sad, I love little pooches! And how exciting that you might be getting a pooch from up here, does that mean we can have another meet up on your way to pick him up?! Xxxxx

Well done Dawn :D thats a fab loss :) So you should be celebrating you have done brilliantly :)

Good luck for WI :)

That soup sounds yummy - I always seem to eat the same kinds so may give this one a try at the weekend xx

Do try the soup, its so tasty and sooooo filling. Normally when I make soup I end up chucking it as tasteless, this recipe is amazing :)

Well...I feel a bit :eek: to post this as I'm not really sure how it's come about...and I don't really deserve it :ashamed0005: especially when other people have been so good and haven't got the good losses they deserve, but I lost 2.5lbs and got my 4st shiny! :confused:

We didn't go too mad with alcohol...just one or two glasses of wine a night :sigh:

Even so...I am totally gobsmacked to have lost this week, and incredibly thrilled to have got my new shiny!!! :happy036:

Still can't believe it...4 blooming stones!!! :wee::wee::wee::wee:

Well done Dawn, that is absolutely amazing!
;)And you know my philosophy, a couple of glasses of wine should be free on a daily basis;)

Fab Dawn! That's wonderful - your 4 stones! Woop woop! I think Gail must have put the 'fluence on you. :D

Hi ladies xx

I am sooo late on here tonight, and on my moby in bed actually! I have been lovely and busy today...got nearly everything done that I wanted to :)

The day started with a nice cuppa in bed brought to me by gorgeous hubby, then shower and breakfast. Then I set to work on a job I've been putting off for ages...cleaning and clearing out the cupboards under the sink in the kitchen and utility room.

Where does all that crap come from??? Old dog biscuits, one Marigold glove for the left hand (I'm right handed), 20+ dusters, not one, not two but THREE canisters of fly spray...Anyway they're all done now.

Then I made the sw roulade so it would be ready for tea time. I filled it with raspberries this time, and used total 2% Greek yoghurt instead of quark.

Had a bit of a play on here this afternoon but kept one eye on the tv as Gwyn and I snuggled up on the settee to watch the classic "Journey to the Centre of the Earth"

For tea I cooked the sw chicken tikka curry (on the website) but I made it with pork cos we hadn't got any chicken! We also tried that tinned chickpea dal made by Sundar and it was really nice.

Then I spent the evening searching the internet for our new puppy! Which is why I've only just got on here, so apologies if I haven't visited your diary today xx

Todays Food

28g bran flakes (part B)
SS milk (A)

Minimums bacon and lentil soup
Ryvita (part B)
Garlic philly (1)
Yoghurt

SW pork tikka curry
Chickpea dal
Bread (6)
Chutney (2)
Rice
Wine (6)

Total syns:- 15
Exercise:- none

Maximus said:
You had bread with curry? - pork tikka sarnies rock:p

Well I AM a classy chic hon! ;)

New puppy! How exciting! :)

pjallen1982 said:
Sounds like you had a good productive day and ooooh a puppy. Did you find any? xxx

Well there are a couple we are interested in, but I'm still waiting to hear back from some. I'm so excited about it! We've had dogs for 15 years and I really feel lost without one xx

Oh puppy hunting, how lovely x

Kate keeps saying that Bertie needs a baby brother or sister, but one Springer is more than enough!

Well there are a couple we are interested in, but I'm still waiting to hear back from some. I'm so excited about it! We've had dogs for 15 years and I really feel lost without one xx

So would I. After our last retriever died we had about a year without one, horrid.

Hope you are having a really lovely evening Dawn (even if I'm not there !!). Hope the food is good. Don't be up too late :p

Look forward to hearing all about it tomorrow.

Gail x

Thanks ladies xx

Well I've had a really lovely day (apart from missing Gail of course ;)) but I've scoffed rather a lot of syns!

While Gwyn was at the meeting I had a nice lazy time in our room, playing on here and watching a film. Then we went down to have dinner with all the people from the meeting. The food was great...duck parfait for starter, pork for mains and then a profiterole tower for desert. Yummy! And I wore a skirt I've had for months but never worn cos I was too fat...and it looked lovely :) In fact I did attract a certain amount of attention from a guy on our table...but he had had a lot to drink lol!!!

Other news today is mixed tbh...

I found a lovely little Shiu Tzu from what appears to be a reputable breeder in staffordshire so we're hoping to go and see her on Monday :)

But the sad news is that my son rang to say he and his gf were splitting up, and could he come home when the lease on their flat was up. I'm gutted. They've been together for four years and I was convinced they would get married etc but it seems its not to be. They're remaining very good friends, and its a mutual decision, but I'm still so sad.

Anyway, gotta go...some of us have got to get up in the morning and have a full English breakfast lol! ;)

Back