Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

I WANT HER!!

Trade you for these
I bet you wouldn't? You cat is gorgeous!

Dawnie, Suki is gorgeous too! A real sweetie! Hope you get some sleep tonight!

Morning dawn hope little suki had a good first night, how exciting to have that special little bundle to come down to every morning x x have a lovely day x x

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Hahahaha!

Oh little Suki had a good sleep last night...curled up on Andrews bed! ;)

I woke up just before 7 and thought "great...can't hear Suki crying" and crept downstairs and nearly had a panic attack when I couldn't find her! Then I found the note from Andrew saying he cudnt stand her crying any longer and that he'd taken her up to bed with him! So I opened his door and there she was, nestling under Andrews arm, on her mattress on HIS bed lol! Talk about lady muck lol! When she opened her eyes and saw me, she had such a satisfied content look on her face!!

Anyway, we've been out in the garden and she's had a tiny bit of breakfast, and now Vickis playing with her while I hav a cuppa with Gwyn in bed.

Then we're off to Church (one of my ambulance colleagues is taking the service) and to the pet store afterwards.

And Shirley is coming round for tea later and to meet the new addition!

Sorry I missed so many diaries yesterday. I was so busy with the pup earlier on, and then when I finally went to bed and got on my phone to come here...I fell asleep!

Have a lovely Sunday all, catch you all later xxx

Aww bless her! I love that content face i get it off my dog when she's lying next to her dad with her head on my pillow!!

Have a lovely day today dawn, i am also off to church this morning with the gents i work for, there is always a lovely welcome for them and they treat them exactly the same as they would someone without learning disabilities which is lovely as they don't get that very often.

Don't spend too much at the pet shop! X

shenzi said:
Aww bless her! I love that content face i get it off my dog when she's lying next to her dad with her head on my pillow!!

Oh yes...one could almost say it was smug lol!

Don't spend too much at the pet shop! X

Hmmn...like THAT'S gonna happen lol! ;)

Have a great day! Xx

:8855: one clever puppy :8855: Carla did this, slept with Matt (he has a downstairs room), then decided Matt wasn't good enough a few weeks ago and now sles with us . Hence i offered no words of wisdom as i failed :8855: Now behaviour issues I have lots of words of wisdom as have seen several behaviourists, and read more or less every book on the market having a dog like Carla who is unique to say the least:8855: xxxxx

Aw well done on your 4.5 stones Dawn!! I bet you are thrilled with Suki! :) she's gorgeous. My bf loved looking at her pics too! What type of dog is she again?

Oh and agree that you should apply to be in the mag!

And bless Gwynn for cooking you a scrum meal, xxxx

Last edited:
Hi all!!!

Phew...it's tiring being a new mum at my age!!!

But we've been having some fun!

This morning I was faced with a dilemma...either I couldn't go to church with hubby as I didn't want to leave Suki on her own OR we could take her with us!

So Suki came to church lol! Obviously I had to carry her in & keep her on my lap as her course of jabs isn't complete yet, but she was as good as gold and just fell asleep! Needless to say, everyone loved her, and the minister even welcomed her as a new member of the church and altered the prayers to include her!

After church we popped into the big pet store near us and picked up a few bits. As I was carrying Suki round, lots of people came up to ask about her. And as we crossed the car park, a lady came running over with her daughter to ask what type of breed Suki is as she'd never seen such a beautiful puppy lol!

And this afternoon we had a few plays in the garden, where she tired me out!

My food has been somewhat more on plan today :D

42g weetabix crunchy bran (B)
125ml ss milk (1/2 A)

1/2 an omelette (chicken and mushroom)
tom sauce (2)
yoghurt

other 1/2 of omelette
21g 1/2 fat cheddar (rest of A)
tom sauce (2)
spinach
salad
G&T (3)

options hot choc (2)

Total syns:- 9

Attachments

• DSCF1358.jpg
    DSCF1358.jpg
    411.2 KB · Views: 57
  • Dawn playing with Suki (2).jpg
    Dawn playing with Suki (2).jpg
    519.1 KB · Views: 50
  • Dawn playing with Suki 3.jpg
    Dawn playing with Suki 3.jpg
    234 KB · Views: 46
  • dawn playing with Suki.jpg
    dawn playing with Suki.jpg
    509.8 KB · Views: 48
Forget the food - I could just eat Suki as she is so adorable! Meant in a nice way of course, I wouldn't really "eat" her but you know what I mean. :D

Congratulations Mammy Dawn and Daddy Gwyn on your new addition to your family xxxxx

She is absolutely gorgeous xxx

Awww Dawn, she is adorable :) And bless Andrew for letting her sleep on his bed... You are making me sooo puppy broody - off to my parents later, hoping my mum starts making puppy comments again!! Hope you're not missing her too much while at work today xxx

She is just lovely! She's so cute... Also the puppy ain't too bad! LOL! Seriously, Suki is so cute and YOU, hot stuff, are looking SO skinny and happy! Pretty jealous about the pooch, you're making me puppy-broody again!!! xxxx

Lol! Love those Suki comments!

Evening ladies!

Sorry I haven't been about much...I have this little fur ball which seems to be permanently attached to my trousers by her teeth lol!

I had to drag myself away from her to go to work this morning, and then I'm afraid I came home for lunch so I could see her lol!

And tonight one of the girls from work came to see suki along with her daughter Michelle, who's also my hairdresser. Now Suki's asleep on the settee and I'm grabbing 5 minutes to get on here! Haven't even bothered getting the laptop out (which has been banished to the study cos Suki was eating it) so I can save a bit of time!

Anyway, I planned a red day today as I'm still trying to vary my days so this is my food for today....

42g weetabix crunch bran (B)
250g SS milk (A)

2 boiled eggs
Ham
Salad
Salad cream (3)
Velvet crunch (4)
Yoghurt
Apple

Bacon
Egg
Tomatoes
Mushrooms
42g half fat cheese (A)
Tom sauce (3)

Fibre plus bar (B)

Total syns:- 10

Why does it feel like I'm getting my jobs done while the baby's asleep...;)

Having a puppy is like having a toddler you have to eyes at the back of your head and there's no time to relax! X

Yay! to that lovely little bundle!

Reminds me of when we got our poodle.. My OH said in no way was it sleeping in our room as the lady who had her before had let her onto their bed. But after a couple of hours of him howling on the first night my OH says .. Oh for goodness sake bring him up here so we can get some sleep! .. and that's where he remained.

Back