Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

Happy Birthday Dawn! I hope you have a great time! xxx :)

Well done on the dress, Dawn! But you know the rule: pictures, or it didn't happen.

And "Tiverton", indeed. Hrrmph. At least I turned up at the right Washington Services!

This will have to be a quickie (morning Steve ;)) as I've got lots to do!

Just having a nice cup of tea in bed having been given yet another lovely present from Gwyn...a gorgeous chocolate coloured quilted gilet...in a 12...and it fits perfectly! :) So that's as well as getting me my saints season ticket, Suki, and my party this afternoon! Sometimes I wonder how I ever managed to end up with such a kind, thoughtful and lovely man x.

And then I fell asleep in the middle of a post last night...and woke up this morning with my glasses on...again!

Hee hee :). So pleased that you got an unexpected birthday present. I think I might know how you ended up with such a kind, thoughtful and lovely man - because you are a kind, thoughtful and lovely woman (amongst your other traits !) and you totally deserve to be treated like someone special. Good on Gwyn :)

Ooh thankyou Laura, Tilly and Penny! Xx

Guess who's sitting in church...

In a DRESS!!! :eek:

Yay. Well done you :)

Sadly, Sarah and I may not be meeting for some time!

Just received a message saying she's in Tiverton, Devon!!! and not Geordieland! - what is they say about women and maps?
;)

I jest of course:p - standy by for a rousing chorus of happy birthday (duet, naturally) on your mobile at some point today from some windswept fell.

Love Heathcliffe ;)
x

Well done on the dress, Dawn! But you know the rule: pictures, or it didn't happen.

And "Tiverton", indeed. Hrrmph. At least I turned up at the right Washington Services!

Blimey - I had a surge of adrenaline and anxiety then - knowing (with my map reading and geography skills) how far Devon is from Newcastle ! Relieved to know it's not true although I am interested to hear the full story of what happened :D. Hope you both have/had a lovely day.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS. Hope you have a really lovely day and all the people that you want around you. You deserve to be treated like a princess.

Gail x

P.S. I showed my sister the post you wrote yesterday on my thread (that made me cry :eek:) and she thought it was lovely but was a bit put out as she said that I already had 2 sisters !!! I reassured her that you weren't out to push her out of her own place as sister !!!

In my defence, anyone travelling North from Northants might be expected to be at the Northbound services? - There is a bit of a clue in the title!

Oh no, this is Sarah we're talking about now. Or to give her the full and proper new minimins name.....

Southbound Sarah!:8855:

God can that woman talk - I'm not saying she's gobby, but i swear she's got stretchmarks on her tongue!;)

God can that woman talk - I'm not saying she's gobby, but i swear she's got stretchmarks on her tongue!;)

I don't know how you found out - I couldn't get a word in edgewise!

In my defence, anyone travelling North from Northants might be expected to be at the Northbound services? - There is a bit of a clue in the title!

Oh no, this is Sarah we're talking about now. Or to give her the full and proper new minimins name.....

Southbound Sarah!:8855:

I don't know how you found out - I couldn't get a word in edgewise!

Shut up you two and just tell me if I need to buy a new hat...:love047:

MTUYS_99_S
Mini Silver Bashful Bunny

MTUYZ-02_24_S
Mini Natural Bashful Bunny

BSUYW_15_S
Small White Bashful Bunny

Thought they were cute, just for you!

Aww Emmaline...

They are so gorgeous! Thank you hunni! xxx :flowers:

:birthday: Dawn, hope you have a lovely day. Sounds like you have already been spoilt and Im sure it will continue with the rest of your family. Have a great day, and enjoy the syn free birthday treats :) xxxx

Happy Birthday Dawn :birthday:

Have a lovely day. It certainly sounds like you will :)

Happy Birthday Dawn!

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

Hope you have a lovely day. You deserve it

xxx

Happy Birthday lovely lady :D have a fabby day
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Happy Birthday Dawn! I hope you have a great time! xxx :)

Thank you all very much guys!!! :thankyou:

Did you make those lovely bunnies Emmaline? :)

Hi Dawniepops!

Hope you had a fab day - we were meant to call you and sing down the phone, but Sarah was too shy, and didn't want to because people were looking. - er I mean my iphone battery died.;)

Hi Dawniepops!

Hope you had a fab day - we were meant to call you and sing down the phone, but Sarah was too shy, and didn't want to because people were looking. - er I mean my iphone battery died.;)

I'm gutted!!! :cry:

I've been looking forward to that ALL day!!! :sigh:

And I wore not one but TWO bloody dresses today!!! :8855:

but Sarah was too shy, and didn't want to because people were looking

... yeah, that really sounds like me, doesn't it!

Hi folks!!!

And thanks to everyone for your kind birthday wishes :thankyou:

I have had a really lovely day xx

After opening all my cards at breakfast, I started on the pressies...perfume, smellies from Lush, lottery tickets, flowers, dvd, Matalan vouchers & money!!! Lovely!!!

Then we went to church and I wore the dress that I posted a pic of a couple of weeks ago. I've never worn a dress to church, and it was nice as quite a few people commented. :)

During the service, Gwyn went up to the front to read the notices, and then I heard him saying...

"I'd like to wish my wife Dawn a very happy birthday so would you all like to join me..." and everyone sang Happy Birthday to me!!! Lol! First time that's happened to me in a church!!!

After the service we had coffee and the cakes I'd made last night which were blooming delish!!!! :eating:

Then it was a mad dash back home to get tidied up for my party!!! :party0019:

So we had mum, Shirley, bruv David with Jake and Maddy, Andy and Dan come round...and I'm afraid we had take out pizza, chips, choc birthday cake, strawberries & cream...and the odd glass of wine :eek:

All syn free of course!! :whistle:

Now I'm going to attempt to put some pics on :rolleyes: ...the dress I'm wearing is the second one of the day! I didn't take a pic of the first cos you've already seen it xxx

Attachments

• pizza.jpg
    pizza.jpg
    493.6 KB · Views: 39
  • bday cake 45.jpg
    bday cake 45.jpg
    427 KB · Views: 36
  • Dawns 45th bday (4)small cakes.jpg
    Dawns 45th bday (4)small cakes.jpg
    536.8 KB · Views: 46
  • Dawn bday 45.jpg
    Dawn bday 45.jpg
    472.1 KB · Views: 56
Love the dress Dawn. You look amazing :). I'm so proud of you :D

Off to bed now. Might not be on minis much this week because it's a busy week. But I haven't forgotten you and will try and ring when I have a chance.

Big hugs. Hope you enjoyed the pizza and cake - looks lovely.

Gail xxx

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks sis xx
Try not to get too bogged down with work hunni xx
Say hi to our other sis's for me :)
Lots of luv x

Back