Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

Evening all x

Sorry I haven't been about much...I've just been really busy today. But it was good busy, not bad busy, so I've had a lovely day.

Suki gave us a nice lay in this morning, waking us up around 8am, and gorgeous hubbs got up to let her out...and returned to bed with a cuppa. I eventually got up around 9.30 and got a few things done around the house.
Then I went to the post office to send my beautiful mumsie filly mums magazine to her, and then popped in the local pet supplies barn for some pigs inner ears for suki.
Then in was down to the hospital to meet Sarah for a coffee and a chat...nice to see you btw Sarah x
And then I walked into town to Primarks to see if I could get some cheap clothes. I ended up with 2 skirts (1 mini!), 7 tops (size EIGHT!!! :)) and a pair of boots!

Next was a trot round the Pound shop for some things to go into our Xmas charity shoe box.

And finally I ended up at mums as I had another pair of pj's for her to take to hospital on Sunday.

By the time I got home it was gone 6 so I did a quick chicken stir fry which was really tastey, and sent a few abusive text messages to Steve lol!

And the rest of my evening was spent giving Gwyn a fashion show of my new clothes ... and then trying to find room to put them in the wardrobes lol!

One annoying thing...Vicki found some damage to her car today so it looks like someones hit it and driven off. She was nearly in tears bless her.

So that was my day folks! Tomorrow is housework as usual, and I need to go to the garden centre to buy mum a bird bath that she wants. Then Shirleys coming round in the afternoon, and I shall watch the saints on tv in the evening.

Todays food EE
42g crunchy bran (B)
Milk (half A)

Velvet crunch (4)

Chicken stir fry
Chilli sauce (2)
Garlic bread (9)

Hi fi bar (another B...well I AM supposed to be maintaining lol!)
Milky coffee (rest of A)

Total syns 15

Hope you've all had a great day xxx

See you tomorrow xxx

Pommette said:
We definately need to organise a "Friends of Dawn" piss meet up! There are so many of you on here that I really want to meet. You sound like my sort of people! :D

You, Bess, the lovely nasty Sarah, Jackie - and so many more!

Couldn't agree with you more Bev! Xx

SkinnyDawn said:
And the rest of my evening was spent giving Gwyn a fashion show of my new clothes ... and then trying to find room to put them in the wardrobes lol!
I told you to take more of YOUR old/big clothes to the charity shop! :8855:

Is it this Sunday your mum goes into hospital chica? If so give her a hug from me and wish her all the best.

Pommette said:
I told you to take more of YOUR old/big clothes to the charity shop! :8855:

Is it this Sunday your mum goes into hospital chica? If so give her a hug from me and wish her all the best.

I daren't go to the charity shop Bev...when I went last week I came out with more than I took in lol!

Yes we're taking mum to Leicester on Sunday for surgery on Monday, providing there's a bed for her. She's being very brave and jokey about it all but I know she's frightened. We all are. Apparently the operation she's having is very unpleasant and quite risky, and then of course we have to face whatever results they come up with. But we will stay positive.

I'll certainly pass on your hug and kind wishes Bev, thankyou xxx

I daren't go to the charity shop Bev...when I went last week I came out with more than I took in lol!
Hah - knew I shouldn't have mentioned the charity shop! :eek:

Hello lovely
Size 8 eh? I am so jealous :p
I just wanted to say I hope all goes well for your mum and that they can get to the bottom of the problem. She is very lucky to have such a lovely, supportive daughter. I will be thinking of you all on Sunday and Monday. Hope the op is not too unpleasant. Xxxx

Thanks Shrinki x

It's a good hospital so fingers crossed x

Size 8 on the top half...typical lol!
Bottom half is a 10!

Looks like you are awake like me :eek:
Try not to worry too much xxxx. Hope you get some sleep. I have been awake since 2.15am and it's now 5am.:sigh:

Oh bless ya, I was hoping u mite have nodded off by now.
I finally fell asleep about 1ish for about 10 minutes and then woke up as if I'd had 8 hours.
So cos I was awake, Suki woke up and chose that particular moment to jump on the bed for the very first time...
Which woke Gwyn up!
So now its 4.08 and Gwyns reading his book, I'm still on here taking my mind off everything else and Suki's chewing a smelly pigs ear on the bed. Correction...now she's washing her bits! Lovely!

There's a van just pulled up outside so that'll be the milkman then!

It's been a while since I was this bad sleeping!

Well done Dawn into the 9's can't get any better woohoo!!! An buying a size 8 top now that would be a dream come true, buying a 10 would be just as good:)
Hope your weekend is good an sending positive vibes for your mum on Monday x

Just gone on my diary an saw you'd read my post thanks Hun we both the same weight woohoo !!!!! Fantastic feeling int'it
:) :) I'm hoping to move down a size now getting comfy in a 12 so a dream to get into 10 xx thanks again x

Couldn't agree with you more Bev! Xx

I could come up for a trip!
Although just looked where you are and thought it was closer (mainly because we live next to southampton) feels like those 2 should be closer :rotflmao:

.Nicki. said:
I could come up for a trip!
Although just looked where you are and thought it was closer (mainly because we live next to southampton) feels like those 2 should be closer :rotflmao:

Hahahaha! Oh that's priceless bestie!

But seriously, how brilliant would it be to meet you hunni! I'd love that! Xx

.Nicki. said:
national express, £17 return from Portsmouth to Northampton, takes 7 hours but you're worth it! ;) been doing my research!

Oh of COURSE I am lol!

Ooh that's very exciting Bestie! Xxx How cool to have a mini meet!!! We really should do it! Xxx

Wouldn't it be brilliant if I had a little hotel and I could do sw meals for everyone! And we could do conferences there during the day and PARTY all night lol!

:wow: Dawn how did I miss this :wow: Well done sweetie, you have done so well. Thats fan bleddy tastic. Under 10 stone, I too haven't been that weight since my teens :giggle: I can remember all those years ago being gutted when I went from 8.5 stone to 9 stone :eek: Its funny how we change.. Well done Dawn you truely are an inspiration :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

. . . And we could do conferences there during the day and PARTY all night lol!
No - please no! I know I'm awake a lot at night but I don't think I could cope with PARTYING all night any more. It's well over 30 years since I managed that! :D:eek:

JackieN said:
:wow: Dawn how did I miss this :wow: Well done sweetie, you have done so well. Thats fan bleddy tastic. Under 10 stone, I too haven't been that weight since my teens :giggle: I can remember all those years ago being gutted when I went from 8.5 stone to 9 stone :eek: Its funny how we change.. Well done Dawn you truely are an inspiration :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you Jackie x
I think I was around 9.5st when I met my first husband when I was 17, but the weight soon piled on when I had the children.
It's sounds a bit dramatic but I almost feel like I have a different life now. I'm not scared to go out anymore and I don't feel so insecure.

Pommette said:
No - please no! I know I'm awake a lot at night but I don't think I could cope with PARTYING all night any more. It's well over 30 years since I managed that! :D:eek:

Oh no!

You're not getting out of it Bev!

We'll have u dancing on the tables before the nights out lol! xx

Thank you Jackie x
I think I was around 9.5st when I met my first husband when I was 17, but the weight soon piled on when I had the children.
It's sounds a bit dramatic but I almost feel like I have a different life now. I'm not scared to go out anymore and I don't feel so insecure.
Dawn - have you looked in a mirror recently. You ARE a totally new person! :woohoo:

Oh no!

You're not getting out of it Bev!

We'll have u dancing on the tables before the nights out lol! xx
I'll happily dance on the tables - just not ALL night! :D

Hey honey!
Wow size 8 tops-you're AMAZING! So are you having an extra HEXB each day now to help maintain?
Hope you have a nice day, and good luck for your Mum. I'll be thinking of you all.
I'm off out to the harvester for an inpromptu meal with my parents. Mum's having a good day so it's nice to spend time with them and celebrate. It's these moments I like to save and remember when times aren't so great.
Anyway, well done again for your fab losses and determination to lose. If I could be just a fraction as successful as you, I'd be very happy!
xx

Back