Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

Thinking of you dawn, take as much time as you need xxxxxxxxxx

Hi ladies x

Quick post as only 5 mins of lunch left ;) (the other 55 mins has been taken up with Sarah passing on all your lovely hugs! But don't tell her I told u all! And THANKYOU for the much needed hugs btw xxx)

Ooooh, you ******* - I SOOOOOO did not!!!

Ok, I told you that people had sent them - but I didn't pass them on.
That would have been FAR too NICE!

I graced you with my VERY IMPORTANT company.
Surely that was enough for you?

Oh no hunny, I am so sorry that you have had bad news. I hope you are OK - you know where I am if you ever need to chat. Huge hugs xxxxxxx

Hi ladies x

Quick post as only 5 mins of lunch left ;) (the other 55 mins has been taken up with Sarah passing on all your lovely hugs! But don't tell her I told u all! And THANKYOU for the much needed hugs btw xxx)
I'm sorry to have not been about...we had some bad news yesterday and it really and truely just seemed like the last straw. It's not that I didn't want to talk to u...I just couldn't get various stuff out of my head.
The funny thing is I bumped into Sarah on the way down to my car last nite so she got the brunt of it I'm afraid, and then lovely Gail rang out of the blue and I had a chat with her too. It was fate I'm sure! Not that I like dumping my woes on either of them but it did help!
Anyway, gotta go do some work x Thankyou for thinking about me. And I promise I'm not being cryptic or secretive...u no how open I am and how I trust u all with everything...but this thing has taken the wind out of my sails and is just something I don't feel able to talk about yet xxx
Hope to see you later xxx
Lots of love, and thanks xxx

Dawn !!! I am scared.

I appreciate and respect your feelings and am here whenever you need me.

xxxxxx

Evening ladies xxx

Wow...only just recovered from the hugging session I had with Sarah earlier ;) and here u are with more! Thank you guys xxx

Well I'm a bit calmer today after having a day to let things sink in, and that awful panicky feeling has subsided. Im fine, and I know everything is going to be ok because it has to be! So give me a few days and when I know a bit more, I'll fill you in on things xx

I really hate being away from here and from you all!

So having said that there's not much else to report. Mum continues to do well...if a bit bored with not doing anything all day! I hav told her that's the whole point of her being here ... so she can rest and we can look after her...but she's still bored!

I think Gwyn and I are goin shopping tomorrow (if he let's me go with him cos he always moans about spending twice as much if I go too lol!) and I really need to get some Xmas pressies to send to the family we sponsor in Tanzania. I'm normally more organised than this and send them off long before now.
And of course its wi again tomorrow night...seems to come round so quickly. I've had good and bad days this week but I'm not too worried.

Right, I need to ring Andrew now to make sure he's up for work at 10. Hope to look at some diaries tonite too.

Take care xxx

Todays food EE

Crunch bran (b)
Milk (1/2 A)

Noodles
Cheese (rest of a)
Apple
2 Yoghurts (1)
Banana
Plum

Ham and egg salad
Salad cream (2)
Strawberries and yoghurt (1)

Options choc (2)

Total syns 6

Wow...only just recovered from the hugging session I had with Sarah earlier ;)

Yeah, like that really happened!

D'you want me to tell them all what you're really so upset about?
You know, how you were having that tempestuous affair with Tiny Tonga'uiha, but that he's now dumped you unceremoniously - for your boss...
Oh, oops, sorry. And I promised I wouldn't tell.
Ah well. Never mind, eh?

Hiya Dinky Dawn. You are so NOT having a good few weeks, so here's a :hug99:

Off back to the UK tomorrow with no internet access (dreading catching up with your diary when I return - you are SO popular)! So speak again in 10 days.

In the meantime, look after yourself!

JimofTroy said:
Yeah, like that really happened!

D'you want me to tell them all what you're really so upset about?
You know, how you were having that tempestuous affair with Tiny Tonga'uiha, but that he's now dumped you unceremoniously - for your boss...
Oh, oops, sorry. And I promised I wouldn't tell.
Ah well. Never mind, eh?

Ooh Sarah! How COULD you??? I told u that in confidence! ;)

Now I'll have the press after me for interviews...! And Gwyns affair with Katie Price will probably come out...oh you HAVE opened a can of worms! ;)

And I have ANOTHER bone to pick with you!

Here I am, in bed, at 23.46.

And where is my husband?

I'll tell u where...

Downstairs on the pc looking for answers to your quiz, that's where!

Pommette said:
Hiya Dinky Dawn. You are so NOT having a good few weeks, so here's a :hug99:

Off back to the UK tomorrow with no internet access (dreading catching up with your diary when I return - you are SO popular)! So speak again in 10 days.

In the meantime, look after yourself!

Thankyou Bev x

You have a safe journey Bev and a wonderful time in the UK xx

I'll miss u not being about hunni xxx

Hello skinnydawn (that is your real name isn't it !) ;)

I hope you had a better day today. At least you weren't at work - lucky you :). I am very happy that tomorrow is thursday. Can't wait for the weekend.........

Just wanted you to know that I'm here if I can help. Hope tomorrows WI goes well for you and Andrew.

Look forward to catching up again soon.

Gail xxx

Really am off to bed now. Hope you have a good few days.

PS To save you looking at my diary, I declared target today!! :D Gobsmacked!

Now my hard work begins. Maintaining. :eek: Tell me how to do it please?

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO Bev (sorry for the hijack Dawn !). CONGRATULATIONS. :winner::party0011::party0011::wee::party0049:

And you have a 'target' shiny on your thread already.

That is absolutely amazing Bev. Really really wonderful. Now the important thing is not to get too stressed about whatever happens while you are away. Have a fantastic time (whether you are restrained or not in terms of food). In my opinion, the fact that you have taken a long time to get to target is very much in your favour for the prospect of maintaining. I think you'll be just fine now :D

Safe travels. Look forward to having you back. And congrats again :D :D

Gail x

skinnydawn said:

And where is my husband?

I'll tell u where...

*rubs hands together, smirking gleefully*

Heh, heh, heh.
And even:
Muahahahaha.

He's enjoying it then?

Well, maybe it'll help to take his mind off the whole Tiny / Katie / Paul Daniels affair.
Oh, oops again: that last bit was still a secret, wasn't it??
Oh dear. Well never mind. Better out than in, I say.
Particularly with Paul. The "in" isn't up to much really, is it? Well I didn't think so, back when...

Hmmm, where was I...???

And where is my husband?

I'll tell u where...

Ah. And that gives me an idea...

What's the best place to advertise my quiz?
Well, only the most popular "fred" in the universe..

So - anyone who reads this and would like a copy of my "Marathon Mental Challenge", aka Christmas Quiz
(splendidness already vouched for by the interest of the Amazing Dawn's Gorgeous Gwyn)

just PM me, and I'll send you one. It's emailable, and you can email your answers too.

"For Chairiddy", of course, with all the details of what I'm doing, and why, in the link in my sig.
(And if that makes me sound NICE - well, I'll just have to grin and bear it!)

I have to say it's not easy (but there's no point in an easy one, when everyone would just Google the answers) but it is - as Gwyn can attest - addictive!

And just think of the good cause...

Thanks, everyone!

Back