Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

Hi Dawn.

You o.k. ????

With Sarah in your corner you need never worry she will let the world know your every last secret......hmph , sisters.

Thinking of yoy all,

hugs to everyone,Suki included, xxx

See how you like it! Role-reversal at its best - Dawnie forlorn in bed - other half up all night on the internet (no doubt up to no good).

See how you like it! Role-reversal at its best - Dawnie forlorn in bed - other half up all night on the internet (no doubt up to no good).

Don't judge Gwyn by your own standards what has mumsie told you about judging people......bad, bad boy

hugs xxxx

Well hello you cheeky lot!

Blimey! Have a couple of days away from here and look what happens!!!!

SABOTAGE! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Just so you know, Gwyn went and punched Tiny's lights out :character00264: and he's forgiven me for my wanderings!!! :bananalove:

And that was only a little thing between Paul Daniels & me...a very little thing in fact! :8855:

And as for "You'll like this, not a lot...but you'll like it"...sorry Paul but er...WRONG!!! ;)

So I'm pleased to say things have settled down again today...or rather I have :) Problem hasn't gone away, but it will xxx

I had a lovely lay in this morning as Gwyn got up to sort Suki out and then came back to bed with a cup of tea. I think I must have fallen asleep again as the next thing I knew it was 10am! So I had a mad couple of hours cleaning the kitchen, bathrooms, doing some washing and then showering, and then Gwyn and I hit Asda! :happy036: Spent too much money in there as usual but in my defence I did get 2 lovely tops and leggings for the youngest sisters (twins called Lightness and Loveness) of the little boy we sponsor, Petro. We've bought Petro clothes, his older brother Benson some aftershave, and his older sisters some perfume. And we've got some sweets to send too :)

Then we had to shoot up to the farm shop as Gwyn had ordered a couple of boxes of oranges which we're going to decorate on Saturday in preparation for the Christingle service on Sunday.

Tonight I went to wi and was really happy and surprised to lose a pound :D Another nice thing was when a fairly new lady was saying that despite not losing weight this week, she was still very pleased with herself. She'd had an awful week with writing her car off and 2 bereavements on the same day, but she made a concious effort not to let it ruin her diet. And then she said she'd joined on the week I reached target, and had taken inspiration from my story! She even remembered my name too :) So I was really flattered.

And then, as if that wasn't enough excitement for one day ;), the mighty Maximus took it upon himself to give me a call! :worthy: I enjoyed the chat Stevie babe...sorry about the Avon lady lol!!!

Tomorrow is a totally off plan day as Gwyn and I are off on a coach trip to Thursford to see their Christmas Spectacular, and the grotto & collection of steam rollers and organs Thursford Home page Obviously we don't really want to leave mum all day but it was booked nearly a year ago and it's not cheap :eek: Luckily Daniel has tomorrow off work, and Vicki is only working until 2, so they can keep her company and supplied with food and drink, and we'll bring a takeaway in with us when we get home at night :rolleyes:

One last thing...well 2 actually! Daniel was at work today and had his appraisal. A bit later, one of the women came over to him and said she needed to ask him a question. Thinking it was going to be related to his appraisal he braced himself for a drugs related question...and she asked him if he was single!!! Brazen hussy!!! :D
And then he bought the local paper and found 3 photos in it of him playing football! So I think he had a pretty good day!

Have a good Friday & lots of luv to you all xxx

Morning Dawnie, I am glad to hear things are looking a bit rosier. How funny that that girl went and asked Daniel if he is single - that must have taken some guts! Pretty flattering eh? Was she pretty?!!!
Have a great time today hun xx

Just so you know, Gwyn went and punched Tiny's lights out :character00264: and he's forgiven me for my wanderings!!! :bananalove:

And that was only a little thing between Paul Daniels & me...a very little thing in fact! :8855:

And as for "You'll like this, not a lot...but you'll like it"...sorry Paul but er...WRONG!!! ;)

Yeah, but a little magic thing!

And you didn't mention Katie.
Presumably she's still chasing Gwyn?

At least with her there's no need to wander what it is that she's got that you haven't...

;)

JimofTroy said:
Yeah, but a little magic thing!

And you didn't mention Katie.
Presumably she's still chasing Gwyn?

At least with her there's no need to wander what it is that she's got that you haven't...

;)

Well a couple of things stand out I suppose...;)

shrinki said:
Morning Dawnie, I am glad to hear things are looking a bit rosier. How funny that that girl went and asked Daniel if he is single - that must have taken some guts! Pretty flattering eh? Was she pretty?!!!
Have a great time today hun xx

I asked Dan if she was pretty and he said he didn't notice!

Right, quick post...
My fone is being a right b*gger today and won't let me send or receive text messages, but I can get emails and pms on minis, when the internet is working!
Back to the coach now...

Afternoon Dawnie

Well done on that cheeky pound off
enjoy your day out at the Christmas Spectacular
been for a nosy on the link and it looks like a good
day out

Hi skinnydawn,

Good to hear you sounding a bit happier :). I'm glad that you're having a good week in lots of other ways and am interested to know if Dan is planning to see the woman again (and is she one of his supervisors ?) ?!

Hope the weekend is lovely. I might try and call but don't worry if you're not around. Send my love to Gwyn et al

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Hi lovely ladies x

We're on our way back now...the show was great as usual.

But we're going to pick up a KFC on the way home...

I'll probably disappear in a min cos my stupid fone is goin flat!

Try to catch u all a bit later, well a lot later really cos its another 2 1/2 hrs on the coach yet xxx

Hi Dawnie

Just to say get an iphone - much better and good battery life, reliabiity and, oh sorry, you'll not be able to read this until you've charged yours up will ya?:D

Nice chat last, night - I just about managed to get up in time too!

I see your tactics. Talking on the phone means no munchies- top plan;)

Well done on your 1lb loss great news xx

Back