Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

JimofTroy said:
Might have known I'd get the blame.
*Sigh*.

Well...in fairness...you ARE one of the main culprits!

Although I forgot to blame Bev too for the Dinkie contribution! :)

Muchas gracis señora

Que español es bueno. ¡Muy bueno!

It's 7D's now - I love it :D

Hmmmm. Normally she doesn't get anywhere near even one.
Except in her name, where we let her have the Double D, just to make her feel that the chicken fillet is working.

Except in her name, where we let her have the Double D, just to make her feel that the chicken fillet is working.

OMG I just spluttered at that :8855:

x

Dawnie hope you are having a good day x

OMG!!! :eek:

Did you really just write that about my poor deflated DD's??? :bliss:

Just you wait sis...yours will go too...it's just a matter of time...;)

In your dreams, matey.

And besides, you've called your own diary "Deflated".

I rest my case!

It's 7D's now - I love it :D

hi dawn am loving the new title x hope gwyn & ur mum are both ok, have a good week love val cc

OMG I just spluttered at that :8855:

x

Dawnie hope you are having a good day x

Hi Dawnie, hope you had a good day today..

Thank you ladies :thankyou:

I have had a nice day thanks x :D

I made it to church today, but only just! The thing is, it's so hard to decide what to wear! 12 months ago I couldn't choose because nothing fitted and I hated the way I looked...but now it's so lovely to have more confidence in my appearance...although the first 2 pairs of trousers I put on were too big!!! :bliss: So basically we were late leaving and just made it in time by the skin of our teeth!

We took little Suki with us too, and she entertained everyone very well! She was really well behaved until she heard some children walking past ... and she barked...in the middle of a prayer...:rolleyes:

This afternoon I settled down to look through some diaries when my mobile rang and it was Vicki. She'd gone with Matt to look at some cars as she's thinking about selling hers, and sod me if the damn thing didn't break down at the garage when the guy came out to value hers for part exchange!!! :mad: Talk about bad timing! :sigh: So I drove to meet them with the intention of bringing them home but luckily they'd managed to get it started so I just followed them home. But that's something we need to get sorted asap.

Right, I'll post my food and then visit some diaries x

Green Day

2 x toast (B)
butter (1)
marmalade (2)

apple

JP
45g reduced fat cheese (A)
baked beans
salad
salad cream (2)
jelly and yoghurt

G&T (3)

2 x toast (B)
marmite
45g reduced fat cheese (A)

Total syns - 8
Exercise - 100 leg lifts

OMG!!! :eek:

Did you really just write that about my poor deflated DD's??? :bliss:

Just you wait sis...yours will go too...it's just a matter of time...;)

Funny you should say that Dawn, cos that's one thing I am looking forward to saying goodbye to... (ahem - two things actually)...

I have hated having large lady bumps all my life, well ever since I was in my first year of senior school, I developed way ahead of the other girls and can always remember a little first year boy running up to me while I was waiting in the dinner queue and saying.... "I've gone right off apples since I've seen your pair!" He ran off and I was left a laughing stock... :eek::eek: I've never been the same since..:cry::cry:

Hi Dabhand (I don't know how to distinguish between the 2 dawns without calling you by your 'call signs')

They will go down. Mine definitely have - I never thought they were that big but they definitely were (according the others) !

skinnydawn - glad you had a good day. Don't stay up too late ! I'm off to bed imminently (I hope !) because I rather overindulged last night........;)

Speak to you soon.

Gail x

Hi Gail, I hope you had a good weekend, was this the gourmet one? xx

Hi Dabhand (I don't know how to distinguish between the 2 dawns without calling you by your 'call signs')

They will go down. Mine definitely have - I never thought they were that big but they definitely were (according the others) !

skinnydawn - glad you had a good day. Don't stay up too late ! I'm off to bed imminently (I hope !) because I rather overindulged last night........;)

Speak to you soon.

Gail x

Hahahahahaha!!!

Have you sobered up yet sis???

Must've been a good night! ;)

dabhand said:
Funny you should say that Dawn, cos that's one thing I am looking forward to saying goodbye to... (ahem - two things actually)...

I have hated having large lady bumps all my life, well ever since I was in my first year of senior school, I developed way ahead of the other girls and can always remember a little first year boy running up to me while I was waiting in the dinner queue and saying.... "I've gone right off apples since I've seen your pair!" He ran off and I was left a laughing stock... :eek::eek: I've never been the same since..:cry::cry:

Evening Dawn x

A year ago I used to feel the same way! I loathed the things! They had a mind of their own and used to flop out every time I bent down!

So I wasn't too worried when they began to deflate...in fact I was quite pleased tbh. It was nice to feel more in proportion, and not to wobble quite so much lol!

Of course the gorgeous Gail kindly bought me some beautiful Bravissimo bras as a bday/getting to Target pressie which make a massive difference....

But...well...I'd still quite like to have a little bit back thank you!!!

(Please please please God don't let Steve see this post!)

Morning Hannah x

Pringles tubes? They'll take a lot of filling!! I think your idea of smartie tubes is much better...and probably less syns too!

The shrinking boobage is a common problem isn't it? :(

I would certainly consider implants in the future if I find I really can't adjust to the way I am now. It's a shame to work so hard to lose weight and then still not be pleased with the way you look!

But, I am a bit of a baby, and I don't particularly LIKE the idea of being cut about! So I'll see.

And Bravissimo certainly put things back where there supposed to be...iykwim!!!

Hi Hannah - on the subject of shrinking boobies.

Before I started dieting I took a 40DD and now I'm a 36E, so I actually have't lost that much in comparison to the 10" off my bum! But I suppose my bum was where I put it all on! Boobies hadn't grown that much really.

But I think it all depends how much you had before you put your weight on. If you were biggish busted anyway, it ain't all going to disappear!!! :eek:

Sorry to hijack your thread to talk about boobs (again) Dawn. But you know just how much the lovely Steve likes us to discuss boobs! He's perverted like that!

Back