Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

Food looks fabulous! Enjoy work iphone, I have to wait until June to get mine :( have a lovely evening xx

I love my iPhone 4s. It's so cool. Say "talk dirty to me" to Siri. It gives you a hilarious reply about dirt!! Ha ha

I don't know how to multi quote so if you work it out please tell me.

Glad your day wasn't too horrific. Back tomorrow I assume? :(

Hopefully you can see your not so nice sis :)

Have a nice evening xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sister to the rescue!

I'll be there tomorrow.
And my fees are very reasonable.

Thanks ladies.

Afraid I'm blaming the new phone for not having been on here much today. There's so much to learn!

I did manage to send a rather risqué photo of my tattoo to Gail via email tho! Good job she's my sis lol! I did actually MEAN to send it to her, and it wasn't that bad really, but I was still very surprised it worked!

Thanks Sarah for agreeing to help me with this new fangled bit of kit x I think lunch will be later rather than earlier due to who's in the orifice but I'll text u anyway x

Help!!!!

How do I use this new fangled phone???!

Please please can you give me a lesson tomorrow? I'll provide the tea :) Steve has been doing his best to help but it's not the same as having my sis show me how to work it....Please? I've sussed out lots on it, but I made a real pigs ear of trying to multi quote on here earlier!

So, as you may all gather from that heartfelt plea to my big sis, I have a new phone! It's the iPhone 4s and I love it...at least I love the bits of it I can work lol!
Ha! Now you know how I felt trying to use gail's phone last Saurday!!!! :eek:

I'd never even encountered a blumin' iPhone before - I'm uses to old fashioned Nokia's so it was a serious technology shock!

Ha! Now you know how I felt trying to use gail's phone last Saurday!!!! :eek:

I'd never even encountered a blumin' iPhone before - I'm uses to old fashioned Nokia's so it was a serious technology shock!
Me too Bev.

My phone doesn't even take photos. It is just what it is called.............a telephone:D
As you know my son is something very high up in Blackberry and despairs of me.

Morning Dawnie !!

Have a lovely lunch time with your big sis.

hugs xxx

Morning all x

Don't think much to working on valentines day :(

Shouldn't it be a bank holiday or something? ;)

Work looks like it might be pants today but hopefully I might get lunch with Sarah today.

Have a good day xxx

Hey - when you get to my age the memory forgets what Valentine's day is all about!!

Have a lovely lunch together my 2 nieces and no squabbling!

pjallen1982 said:

Well I may not be nice, Penny, but I can tell you how to multi quote.

You know if you want to quote you touch the bar above somebody's post?
Well as well as the quote, and share, and whatever the other option is there, there's a tick box.
Tick it, and that particular post-header will turn yellow.
Tick as many as you want.
When they're all yellow, then you select the normal button at the top right, that you use for replying to a post, and "Multi-Quote" will have appeared as an additional option.

Bingo.

pjallen1982 said:
I love my iPhone 4s. It's so cool. Say "talk dirty to me" to Siri. It gives you a hilarious reply about dirt!! Ha ha

Glad your day wasn't too horrific. Back tomorrow I assume? :(

Have a nice evening xxx

JimofTroy said:

Well as well as the quote, and share, and whatever the other option is there, there's a tick box.
When they're all yellow, then you select the normal button at the top right, that you use for replying to a post, and "Multi-Quote" will have appeared as an additional option.

Bingo.

Woohoo thanks Sarah Ive just learnt to multi quote on the android because of your advice! Thank you for being so Erm......... well you know ;)

JimofTroy said:

Bingo.

Thanks Sarah. I get to the tick box and it turns yellow but then when I go back to look for multi quote it's no there! :(

I will keep persevering. Xx

The multiquote doesn't come in the same bit as the tick box.
Once you've done the tick box bit, you just do what you would do to post without quoting - ie press the button right at the top right.
That will then have gained multi-quoting as an option.

pjallen1982 said:
Thanks Sarah. I get to the tick box and it turns yellow but then when I go back to look for multi quote it's no there! :(

I will keep persevering. Xx

JimofTroy said:
The multiquote doesn't come in the same bit as the tick box.
Once you've done the tick box bit, you just do what you would do to post without quoting - ie press the button right at the top right.
That will then have gained multi-quoting as an option.

Argh!!! I've figured it out now. Well I worked out what you meant. Thanks!!!!

Hello my tiny friend,

Er, I've just got one of those IPhone thingies too. It's driving me nuts. S'posed to make life easier and all that!!

The screen ignores me and the keypad is slow to respond by which time I've gone on to the next letter - nightmare for passwords..

I think my nails are getting in the way or something and those pen things are a bit naff aren't they? (I don't see any hoodies using them).

I shall persevere because the IPhone is cool but obviously I am not and will probably end up buying something simples.

Pomooky XXX

Back