Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

She's hiding from our wrath at her for not posting! :eek:

I have seen her, she's definitely alive, definitely still on the wagon, and working off her holiday gain, so don't worry: she's probably just really busy, and I'm sure she'll get back on here when she can.

Evening ladies x

Gosh! I'm so flattered to see all your messages of concern x. Thank you all for caring enough to post x.

I did go through a bit of a strange patch a while ago but it's ok now. Sis Sarah is now officially Sensible Sis lol! Also been so busy with the holiday and other things, but I'm really going to try and get back on here more regularly. I do miss you guys, but I do struggle to keep up with everyone sometimes which makes me feel terribly guilty.

Anyway, what have I been up to?

Yesterday we went to the Saints match and enjoyed watching them give Wasps a bit of a trouncing! And on the walk back we treated ourselves to a Chinese curry...yummy! I'm doing a SEx week this week so I saved my syns for a good blow out lol!

Well, today I spent the morning doing housework and the afternoon mowing the lawn, re-digging the borders, weeding, and then clearing up all the mess I'd made! Everything took twice as long as I had little Suki "helping" me ;) She followed behind me as I pushed the mower up and down the garden, and then she had to inspect every blade of grass and lump of soil I turned over lol.

So I treated myself to a nice long soak in the bath this evening which was lovely, until I kept nodding off! I've been pretty tired since I started going to the gym early every day, but that's good as I normally don't sleep too well.

And I've just spent half an hour getting tomorrows breakfast and lunch ready as I'm back to work and I want to spend an hour in the gym at 7am before I start.

Right, I need to get back into the habit of posting my food each day so I can keep tabs on it, so I'll do that now and then head up to bed. I may get to some diaries this evening but please don't be offended if I don't get to yours...I never seem to have enough time to visit everyone, I'm really sorry x.

Today's Food SEx day

2x wm toast ( B1)
Butter (2)
Marmite

Chicken stuffed with cottage cheese and wrapped in bacon
Salad
Beet root
Salad cream (2)
Frozen fruit and yoghurt (2)

2 x wm toast (B2)
Marmite
Tinned toms
Cheese (A1)

Alpen bar (3)
Milky coffee (A2)

Total syns :~ 9

Its good to have you back Dawn xx

Happy Monday :D hope you enjoy the gym this morning xx

skinnydawn said:
I did go through a bit of a strange patch a while ago but it's ok now. Sis Sarah is now officially Sensible Sis lol!

Who are you accusing of being sensible???
I've got a reputation to keep up, you know!

Ali* said:

Omg!

That doesn't sound quite like I wanted it to lol!!! ;)

Evening peeps x

Well that was a culture shock going back to work after 2 weeks off! It wasn't brilliant...and |I found out it looks as if we will be moving out of the hospital when the new people take over :( No one knows where, but the new premises will have to be big enough to accommodate not only us liaison staff, but also several PCT staff, all of the ambulance drivers, management, and all of the ambulances, so it's going to have to be a big place! Apparently the new company are quite concerned as they didn't realise how expensive it was going to be to rent in Northampton! :rolleyes: Well excuse me!!! Surely that's one of the FIRST things you think about before putting in a tender???!

I got to the gym before work but didn't really have very long there due to needing a shower and getting to work for 8.30, but I did manage a 2k run and then 5,600m on the rowing machine. I LOVE the rowing machine...it really feels like it's working my arms, legs and abdomen :D

Chatted to sis Sarah via text just before she went in for her interview...hopefully catch up properly tomorrow at work over coffee.

Going to the gym tomorrow before work again..I am SOOO determined to get this weight back off lol!

Todays Food SEx Day

35g oats (B1)
milk (1/2 A1)
banana
apple

salmon salad
salad cream (2)
velvet crunch (4)
3x satsumas
yoghurt

chicken salad
mayo (3)
strawberries and yoghurt (2)

milky coffee (1/2 A1)
Philly on 3 Ryvitas (A2 & B2)

Total syns:- 11
Exercise:- 2k treadmill run
5.6k rowing machine

See you tomorrow guys! xxx

Companies just think of making money rather than spending when tendering! Hope they sort it out soon, well done on the gym, I really need to get back into it!

Morning Dawn!

Well done on the gym, I'm very impressed. I hate the rower. It used to hurt my hands so much. I would always do other cardio machines and leave the rower to the end, if at all.

Can you believe that the company tendered for the takeover without doing basic research about costs. Honestly what novices! Seems pretty simple first task to me. I hope it means you don't move for a while as a result.

Hope you have a good gym session this morning and work goes well x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Dawnie - glad to have you back. Welcome to the "operation lose the weight I've put back on" team. And I'm struggling !!! Big time.
I'm currently 3 over target and can't move it downwards! Grrrrrr

Okay - I know you've told us before but what is SEx all about? As looking at your diary I can't see any difference. Am I being a thicko?

Lost all my subscription so finding all my mini friends !!

Lynica - click on SETTINGS at top right. This is the equivalent of the old UserCP and you should fid they are all still there.
I thought I'd lost all mine too.

Evening Dawnie, how has today gone?

Companies just think of making money rather than spending when tendering! Hope they sort it out soon, well done on the gym, I really need to get back into it!

I think you hit the nail right on the head there Emma about the tendering! :rolleyes: Have you not been to the gym recently then? x Sorry I'm a bit behind with diaries atm xxx

Morning Dawn!

Well done on the gym, I'm very impressed. I hate the rower. It used to hurt my hands so much. I would always do other cardio machines and leave the rower to the end, if at all.

Can you believe that the company tendered for the takeover without doing basic research about costs. Honestly what novices! Seems pretty simple first task to me. I hope it means you don't move for a while as a result.

Hope you have a good gym session this morning and work goes well x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Penny!

Oh I'm loving the gym...suppose the novelty hasn't worn off yet lol! Although Sis has said I might be overdoing it a bit with the types of exercise I'm doing, so I may try something a bit gentler tomorrow and Friday, then do the, more energetic stuff again on Thursday.

Morning Dawnie - glad to have you back. Welcome to the "operation lose the weight I've put back on" team. And I'm struggling !!! Big time.
I'm currently 3 over target and can't move it downwards! Grrrrrr

Okay - I know you've told us before but what is SEx all about? As looking at your diary I can't see any difference. Am I being a thicko?

Hi Bev x

Well I wish I was only 3lbs over target lol! I'm back up to 7lbs over! :eek: But I'm really hoping to put a dent in that this week with all the extra exercise, and doing the SEx week of course! ;)

Success Express is just a way of boosting your weight loss. You can do a day here and there, or a whole week, depending on how you feel. The basics are as follows...

1) Have 3 meals a day
2) Fill one third of of your plate with FREE food and the other two thirds with SUPERFREE food
3) Choose 2 Healthy A's and 2 Healthy B's (either as part of a meal, or between meals if you prefer
4) Snack only on SUPERFREE food eg. fresh or frozen fruit and veg. You can also have foods that are free on both Red and Green plans eg. eggs, fat free dairy products (quark / ff natural cottage cheese / ff natural fromage frais / ff natural yoghurt) and vegetable proteins (Quorn / tofu)
5) Choose 5 - 15 syns. If the syn values differ on Red and Green plans, you have to count the higher syn value eg. if a sausage is 6 syns on Red and 9 syns on green, you have to count it as 9.

That's about it Bev. When I'm on it, I must admit I don't follow it 100%, but I do stick to the two thirds superfree rule and weigh all my healthy extras and syns.

I suppose we'll see if it's worked on Thursday night! :fingerscrossed:

Hey Dawn, nice to see you back. Your soo good at going to the gym soo often. Any more extensions to the tattoo yet? Hehe. xx

Thanks Bex x No extensions...yet! But there will be lol! ;)

Lost all my subscription so finding all my mini friends !!

Ooh what a pain! :mad: Well I'm glad you're including me hunni!!! :D

**********************************************************************************************

Evening guys :D

Can't believe what a quiet day it was at work today! It was totally mad yesterday, and today I had crews sitting around on stand by! Oh well...only one more day to get through lol!

Was nice to meet Sarah for coffee at lunch time and get a proper lecture/natter! ;) And Sis, we're definitely over due a meal out...on plan of course! ;)

I did get to the gym again but I only had time to use the treadmill and rowing machine before hitting the shower before work. I'll be there again tomorrow but as I said earlier, I may take Sarah's advice and try a different routine.

Well I'm starting to feel a bit tired now so I'll post my food and then get to bed. I can't believe how much better I'm sleeping now that I'm exercising more :D

Todays Food SEx Day

oats (B1)
milk (1/2 A1)
banana
apple

salmon salad
salad cream (2)
velvet crunch (4)
yoghurt
raw cauli/carrots

orange
satsuma