Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

Pommette said:
Your boot/shoe addiction is about as bad as mine at my worst! I had about 50 pairs of shoes at one point!!! Down to about 30 now :)

Get back on track and get that gain off chica. You know you can do it though by avoiding the blumin' restaurants.
Says she - who has recently had about 7 meals out.
Mind you I've had 5 angelic red days with hardly any carbs .
The red days have worked big time and I've lost 3¾ lbs ! Almost unheard of for me.
So I'm now back to just 1½ lbs (0.7 kg) over target.

I'm well pleased!

Don't know whether I can lose the 1½ lbs this week what with mum being here but I shall give it a bleddy good try!

Omg Bev that's brilliant!!! Well done!!! I like red days too actually...I seem to lose better in them.

Yes you're quite right...I CAN shift some of this gain, not sure I'll get all 5lbs off in time though :( . I was a bit surprised as I thought some of it would've gone by now but it seems happy to stick around! So its the gym for me, plenty of water, no more meals out and lots of red and SEx days!!! Could be worse things I could do I suppose lol! I'll be so gutted if I gain on Thursday though...fancy getting my 6st shiny and then losing it by the next week!!!

Hmmm...so now I see where I get the boot and shoe fetish from lol! It's obviously in the genes!!!

Have a great day with mum!

Xxx

Ali* said:
Flipping 'eck Dawn - look what you're SEx talk has dragged up! Who the heck is Raihan??

Pmsl!!!

I was wondering that myself Ali! Xx

:wavey: look at you drawing everyone in ;) how's your legs??xx

Ha ha. Lmao!!

Hi Dawn! Well done on another great gym session :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Penny xxx

Dawnie - just had a thought but I'm on phone and can't see - isn't your diary in the Silver Section? A newby shouldn't be able to post :/

Thanks Ali x I'm still in the ordinary section as I never got round to moving to silver. You've just reminded me to do it actually so thank you for that! x

:wavey: look at you drawing everyone in ;) how's your legs??xx

Well I can see they're still attached to my body but I can't really feel them that much lol! :D

Evening ladies, Sarah and Raihan!!! ;)

Well I'm here but I posted most of my days news this morning so I've very little to write about now lol!

I'm not as achy as I thought I'd be tonight which is a relief! But I'm probably going to miss the gym tomorrow as I've got my car booked in for an mot first thing in the morning. :fingerscrossed: And I got a very nice ticking off :nono: from Sis Sarah about doing too much exercise and being a bit obsessive so that's another good reason for not going lol! Actually we spent a good hour nattering about all sorts of stuff :secret:and somehow managed to give each other mutual (well meaning and constructive ) lectures!

By the time I got home it was lunch time, and then I bought a few bits on line (only 2 pairs of shoes Bev...and I NEED them for the summer!!!), and then it was time to start cooking dinner.

So I've only got tomorrow left of my holidays :( and then back to work a day early on Wednesday as they're short staffed in the office again. I think I'm meeting with the new bosses on Friday to discus how the take over will affect me but I doubt I'll get any answers.:sigh:

Todays food SEx Day

porridge (B1)
milk (1/2 A1)
banana

gammon salad
boiled egg
bns chips
beetroot
salad cream (2)
fruit and yoghurt (1)

3 x ryvita (B2)
philly (A2)
milky coffee (rest of A1)

Syns 3
Exercise 4k run + 1k walk
2k row
6k bike
1 x circuit weights​

Morning!

Ooh hope your car passes and you have a nice last day off work. Think it is good for your body to have some time to recover so having day off from the gym is good.

Loving this shoe obsession you have. I am sure you did NEED the latest pairs :) that's exactly my reasoning for all my clothes and shoes ha ha

Anyway I'm a bit sleepy still so will wish you a great day and doze a bit xxx

How did the car get on? And yes a woman always NEEDS new shoes!x

Morning!

Ooh hope your car passes and you have a nice last day off work. Think it is good for your body to have some time to recover so having day off from the gym is good.

Loving this shoe obsession you have. I am sure you did NEED the latest pairs :) that's exactly my reasoning for all my clothes and shoes ha ha

Anyway I'm a bit sleepy still so will wish you a great day and doze a bit xxx

How did the car get on? And yes a woman always NEEDS new shoes!x

Thanks ladies x

Well the car passed! :bliss:I'm so pleased as I really thought they might fail it on the brakes but they just put an advisory note on about them :D It was overdue a service too so I had that done while it was in the garage. As it was going to take a while, I wandered over to B&Q next door to have a look at their kitchen work tops again. Shirley gave us some money after Dad died so we could update our kitchen but we just haven't got round to doing it yet :sigh: Originally I liked the idea of granite...and then I saw the price and quickly changed my mind! :eek: When you factor in a new sink, tiles, splash back and handles it kinda all adds up lol!

On the way home I popped into the 50% shop in the next village to see if they'd sold any of my clothes and to get a skirt taken in. They were in a bit of a mess in the shop as they were trying to rearrange their stock, so I had a look around...and damn well bought another pair of shoes! But they are soooo gorgeous! And they've got killer heels! And I just HAD to have them! :rolleyes:

And then this afternoon I had to buy a couple of dresses for Vicki on line as she was at work, and I ended up buying 2 for myself! But they're so cheap they're hard to resist! Of course they look lovely on this skinny model but I think they'll actually be quite flattering, and Vicki is tiny anyway so she can wear anything and still look gorgeous!

579531_351490834898961_183497658364947_939423_2011034008_n.jpg
575849_351490954898949_183497658364947_939426_1177364417_n.jpg
535074_350004101714301_183497658364947_937748_2117147835_n.jpg
17640.jpg
294968_351489828232395_183497658364947_939397_282697649_n.jpg
579219_351489984899046_183497658364947_939401_773153549_n.jpg

Right I'd better get off to bed now as work tomorrow followed by my 2nd induction on the vibro plate...:argh:

Love the dresses Dawn! Ah! If only I was young enough to wear that sort of thing now...:rolleyes:

Love, Love, Love shoes and stop to look at them in the shops with great envy these days. Still have some 4" platform wedgies and stilletos in my cupboard. Bring them out every now and again and have a good look.

Glad the car passed...Yay!

Emmaline said:
Love the dresses Dawn! Ah! If only I was young enough to wear that sort of thing now...:rolleyes:

Love, Love, Love shoes and stop to look at them in the shops with great envy these days. Still have some 4" platform wedgies and stilletos in my cupboard. Bring them out every now and again and have a good look.

Glad the car passed...Yay!

Hi Emmaline x

Omg platform wedges are just the BEST!!! 4" is pretty impressive! I tried some on today but they were too small :( I have ordered a pair from the Internet tho! I think I get my love of them from my mum. I remember she used to have the most amazing wedges ever! Great big cork things they were! I used to love dressing up in them as a little girl :)

I'm glad you like the dresses. I think Vicki will end up wearing them more than me, but you never know. When you're only paying £5 per dress it's worth taking a chance isn't it?!

X

Wow the dresses are fabulous, Which online shop do you use for them? £5 a dress is amazing!!

Glad the car passed, though sounds a bit scary if you thought the brakes would fail!!

Hi Hannah x

This is the website I use...Everything 5 Pounds They're also on Facebook, where they do previews of what new items will be coming in the following day. The shoes and boots they sell are absolutely amazing! And I love their dresses too. All the above dresses arrived today and they're stunning! haven't had any problems whatsoever with any of my orders either. Have a look and see what you think!

******************************************************************************************

Hi ladies & Sarah x

Wow I didn't realise how long it had been since I've been on here! Time flies, especially when you're busy!

What have I been up to...?

Well work has been absolutely horrific! My ambulances are breaking down at the rate of two a day, and I've had to beg two from Kettering as the alternative was to put the crews on cars! We've also been extremely busy which hasn't helped. But one interesting thing that happened was that the new provider sent samples of our new uniform for us all to try on and then order, and it isn't as bad a s we thought it might be. It's a navy shirt and trousers, with a pale blue t-shirt underneath. The ladies trousers are really naff though with an elasticated waist so most of us have ordered mens instead.

I didn't make it to wi on Thursday as Mum wasn't too well so I talked her into letting me pick her up after work and staying with us. My plan was that she'd stay a few days, but typically of mum she talked Vicki into taking her home on Friday, saying she felt absolutely fine
:rolleyes:

Last night I tried to get Vicki to go to karaoke night with me but she wouldn't go so I got my dressing gown on and made a coffee. Then I got the sod it factor, threw my jeans and a jumper on, slapped a bit of make up on and went on my own! And I had the most amazing night! When I got there, my friend Barry the DJ came over and introduced me to the guy standing next to me...who turned out to be Barrys dad. They'd lost touch years ago but met up again when Barrys nan died a few weeks ago. Anyway, shortly after the funeral, he and his wife split up and he ended up at Barrys sleeping on the settee. All this came from Barrys dad who was more than a little the worse for wear, and spent most of the evening serenading me in my ear lol!!! He was lovely though, a real old fashioned gentleman, and it was very touching near the end of the evening when he and Barry sang 'Dance With My Father Again".

After a while, I went round to the side of the stage to talk to Barry while a guy was singing a song. As we were chatting, the guy turned round and looked at me, gave me a great big grin and started laughing...and I realised that it was my first ever serious boyfriend, Phil!!! :eek: Omg I couldn't believe it! We were 17 when we were seeing each other and it lasted for 6 months and 6 days lol! Well after he finished singing he came over and we hugged and immediately started talking about old times. It was so funny the things we remembered! We were still chatting when we went back into the function room, and Phil introduced me to his wife. And amazingly enough, one of his brothers was there too, Steve, and I remembered him! Anyway we had a really nice evening catching up and hopefully we'll all meet up again next Saturday when there's a cabaret night on :party0023:

As for today, I got up late due to not getting home till 2am :eek: and then I spent most of the afternoon doing washing and housework, and cooking tea for tonight. Then I remembered I hadn't been on here for a while so here I am lol!

Think I'll pop my food on while I'm here

2 x wm toast (B1) got up too late for breakfast to had brunch instead ;)
marmite
tinned toms
grapes

lamb steak
chicken satay skewer (2)
bns chips
spinach salad
wine (6)
strawberries and yoghurt

Milky coffee (A)
hi fi bar (B2)

Syns 10
2 x B's
1 x A

Evening chica - bah to elasticated trousers. They make you look fat even when you're not as they really don't flatter any figure!

Amazing that you should meet up with someone you haven't seen for that long. Must have been so weird.

Have a nice Sunday chica

Thankyou for that link - love it, found some lovely shoes on there but they only have size 3 &4 left, not sure i'm going to manage that!!
Going to keep looking at that sight though, clothes shopping is so exciting when losing!

xx

Glad you liked the site Hannah x

Make sure you go on Facebook and like their page on there. Then you'll get previews of what's coming in the next day! I've already got a dress earmarked for tomorrow! xx

Saw this on FB and had to steal it ...

403862_345854198772307_100000431887391_1252807_881374140_n.jpg

Saw this on FB and had to steal it ...

403862_345854198772307_100000431887391_1252807_881374140_n.jpg

I can see it quite clearly. But there's something that I can't quite make out, standing right in the way...

Back