Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

Lol x But you need to eat TWICE as much! ;) I've eaten now! I had a big plate of fish in breadcrumbs, salad and pasta. Oh and a rather nice glass of red wine too. And now I'm curled up with the X factor :) EE Fish (6) Salad Salad cream (2) Pasta (1) Wine (6) So that's all my syns in one meal! And I'll have some milk and a hifi bar for my A and B :) Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hmm well apparently I shouldn't be eating for two, but my body seems to think it should be and so probably is. Eek!

Enjoy X factor. I've really gone off it this year. It's strictly all the way for me this year x

Hmm well apparently I shouldn't be eating for two, but my body seems to think it should be and so probably is. Eek! Enjoy X factor. I've really gone off it this year. It's strictly all the way for me this year x

Have to admit that X factor is pretty rubbish this year! But because I started watching it at the beginning I feel somewhat compelled to see it through to the bitter end!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Have to admit that X factor is pretty rubbish this year! But because I started watching it at the beginning I feel somewhat compelled to see it through to the bitter end!
I'm glad someone else feels the same as me. I really don't think any of them actually have the X-factor this year!

Ooh Bev! Did you see my earlier post? About Gail sending you her love? Xx

I did thank you chica. I had a lovely night when I stayed with her.
Wish I still lived in Manchester as I'd go and join her every week at the orchestra. It was brilliant.
Is she still playing the fiddle every week?

Last edited:
Yes she's still playing with the orchestra x I don't know how she finds the time with all her other commitments!

Hello Dawn!

I know what you mean about X factor. I do think that Sam is good though. It's not doing much for me either but I'm still watching it! Strictly was brilliant last night though - they are all getting so good at dancing.

Jx

. . . I know what you mean about X factor. I do think that Sam is good though.
I'm assuming you mean (female) Sam Bailey ? As Sam Callahan (male) is bleddy useless imho!
Lets hope he goes tonight. If it's not him it will mean one of the others will go and they are tons better.

Don't think Sam Bailey will win though unfortunately but I reckon she's the only one that deserves to.

To be fair I think the only reason I'd watch scd is Ben Cohen! I had a real thing for him when he played for Saints lol! ;)

Funny day today. No appetite (yay!) but spent two hours cooking a nice Sunday roast so I managed to eat some. It was lovely as Vicki, Matthew and Andrew had dinner with us and I always enjoy it more if there's a few of us. Somehow it doesn't seem worth the bother just for two of us! Anyway it was absolutely delicious and I enjoyed every mouthful and the only syns were for the apple sauce :)

I've spent the afternoon on my iPad looking at tattoos. I'm getting itchy for another one. Or two! I really want something with the children's names on but I'm not sure where abouts to put it. There's still plenty of room on my back but of course I can't see it there!!!

Really not looking forward to work in the morning. I'm going to have to borrow Gwyn's car as mine's still at the garage. And I have a feeling I'll get hauled in the office about my request to be a driver/attendant again. I don't imagine they will make it easy for me but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Red day

Pork
Apple sauce 4
Carrots
Swede
Parsnip
Green beans

4 syns (so far!)
Probably have a coffee and hifi bar for supper so that'll take care of an A and B :)

I'm assuming you mean (female) Sam Bailey ? As Sam Callahan (male) is bleddy useless imho! Lets hope he goes tonight. If it's not him it will mean one of the others will go and they are tons better. Don't think Sam Bailey will win though unfortunately but I reckon she's the only one that deserves to.

Couldn't agree more Bev!

Morning!

Yes I did mean Sam B. Can't believe the other Sam got through with that awful cover of Take That! Gary looked horrified!

The little guy is also very good - can't remember his name.. And also the girl that was saved last night has a great voice.

But for me, it has to be Sam B!

I hope you have a good day Dawn xx

Yay! That's another work day survived lol!

We were SO busy, and it didn't help that the sliding door on one of the ambulances came off its runners, but we muddled through somehow. No mention of me changing jobs yet btw. Then one of the night crew phoned in sick so I rang Andrew to see if he wanted to come in on overtime and bless him, he said he would. He's on nights from tomorrow anyway so it won't interfere with his sleep pattern and it's a few extra pennies for him.

Had some good news (finally!) about my car! She's all fixed! Apparently the faults were due to the cars computer and the whole system had or be re set and the software replaced. They also put in a new relay...whatever that is! Anyway I can pick her up on the way to work tomorrow and will get a couple of pounds change from £200 which is a lot of money but NOT as much as I thought it might be :)

Food has bee great today. Well...I didn't get a proper meal at lunch time but I had a decent tea to make up for it.

EE

Porridge B
Milk A

Banana
Apple
Yoghurt 1/2

Gammon
New pots
Carrots
Green beans
Sugar snaps
Mushrooms

A + B
1/2 a syn so far! Can't remember the last time I was so low on syns, but it won't hurt to 'bank' a few as I'm expecting to go over 15 when I go out with Sarah tomorrow ;)

Yay! That's another work day survived lol! We were SO busy, and it didn't help that the sliding door on one of the ambulances came off its runners, but we muddled through somehow. No mention of me changing jobs yet btw. Then one of the night crew phoned in sick so I rang Andrew to see if he wanted to come in on overtime and bless him, he said he would. He's on nights from tomorrow anyway so it won't interfere with his sleep pattern and it's a few extra pennies for him. Had some good news (finally!) about my car! She's all fixed! Apparently the faults were due to the cars computer and the whole system had or be re set and the software replaced. They also put in a new relay...whatever that is! Anyway I can pick her up on the way to work tomorrow and will get a couple of pounds change from £200 which is a lot of money but NOT as much as I thought it might be :) Food has bee great today. Well...I didn't get a proper meal at lunch time but I had a decent tea to make up for it. EE Porridge B Milk A Banana Apple Yoghurt 1/2 Gammon New pots Carrots Green beans Sugar snaps Mushrooms A + B 1/2 a syn so far! Can't remember the last time I was so low on syns, but it won't hurt to 'bank' a few as I'm expecting to go over 15 when I go out with Sarah tomorrow ;) Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Boo to work being so busy today although yay to your car being fixed. Food sounds good today although not sure I could have gone so long during the day without a bit more food. Hope work continues to be ok tomorrow and you can speak to someone about changing jobs x

Thanks for the email Dawn - I've sent you a reply and posted on Sarah's fred too.
CU soon - if I survive the trip to the UK

Thanks for the email Dawn - I've sent you a reply and posted on Sarah's fred too. CU soon - if I survive the trip to the UK[/QUOTE

Good luck!!! Xx

Boo to work being so busy today although yay to your car being fixed. Food sounds good today although not sure I could have gone so long during the day without a bit more food. Hope work continues to be ok tomorrow and you can speak to someone about changing jobs x

Thanks Penny x when it's really busy I don't notice the time passing and so don't miss my food. And then sometimes when I get my break, I'm too het up to eat lol x I'm really hoping they offer something on the road before I finish on Friday for three weeks x

Evening chica. All I can say is I'm bleddy freezing!

Back