Dinkie Dawnies Dubious Diary of Downsizing, Deflation, and Debauchery

Do you want me to judge the boobage contest? ;)
I'm not really back on here just thought I'd pop in.
Sarah knows where to find me!
Good luck Dawn!

Hahahahaha well unfortunately it’s always been a one horse race in the boobage department @Pommette :confused: but you’re welcome to judge! So I’m going to put all my efforts into making sure I at least get a free meal out of all this!

Yeah, you'll have lost a zillion pounds. Again.
Hey ho.

Well, mine might be slow and steady. But at least it's happening. And I'm not knocking it!

Yeah, you'll have lost a zillion pounds. Again.
Hey ho.

Well, mine might be slow and steady. But at least it's happening. And I'm not knocking it!

As long as it’s happening I really don’t think it matters what rate it is. Tbf I think we’re evenly matched with the lose quick/gain quick - lose slow/gain slow, although you just had a good loss.

So weighed this morning, and bearing in mind I haven't logged my weight for 2 weeks as I wanted to give the SF a chance to kick in...I've actually lost 10lbs! :woohoo:So obviously I'm somewhat over the moon with that!
However I do know that I could've lost the same weight by doing SW as I lose very quickly in the beginning. And my original idea was to just do SF for a couple of weeks and then switch back to SW, but now I'm thinking I might stick with the SF for the foreseeable future as it's working very well for me at the moment. I think part of this is because I'm actually having to think about what I'm doing ... I was getting complacent with SW, possibly bored, even though I knew it worked incredibly well! So with SF I still have to plan ahead etc but I only have to worry about one meal. The shakes/bars are a godsend when I'm starting a 13hr shift at 7am as I just grab and go, and my evening meal is calculated at less than 600 calories but always has a SW slant to it.
Anyway, I'm out for lunch with my gorgeous little 5 month old grandson Sebby and my equally gorgeous daughter and hubby so it'll be interesting to see if it's possible to stay on the SF plan AND eat out!
Ooh I've just remembered...I can reclaim my first shiny! :wee:

Well done!
At this rate you'll beat me by miles.
But I'm not really tempted to shift across: I like my real food too much!
This way works.
Slowly, but it does.
I'll accept that the first curry will be on me.
But the second... :banana_dancer:

Well done Dawn, great result!:0clapper:

Well done on your half stone award:woohoo:

Thanks @Mini x it’s just the start I needed xx

Well done!
At this rate you'll beat me by miles.
But I'm not really tempted to shift across: I like my real food too much!
This way works.
Slowly, but it does.
I'll accept that the first curry will be on me.
But the second... :banana_dancer:

Never accept anything! We have Christmas coming up...cue a stone gain for me :classic_eek:
Oh yes and I’m going to the Isle of Wight before then so that’ll be a stone on BEFORE the Christmas gain! :classic_frown:

You know what I’m like!

So that actually puts you in quite a good position for a double victory!

Running around as supposed to be at work for 10 but have just weighed and lost 2lbs so hopefully we'll on my way to my first stone!! Gotta go!!!

Well done. Again.
My loss was small this week - but still heading downwards, so that's ok.
Maybe better this week!

Well done. Again.
My loss was small this week - but still heading downwards, so that's ok.
Maybe better this week!

Thanks Sarah. I’m guessing it’s going to be a more even playing field now that I’ve had my initial quick loss! I’d just like to lose a steady 1-2lbs a week now ...fingers crossed

Thanks Sarah. I’m guessing it’s going to be a more even playing field now that I’ve had my initial quick loss! I’d just like to lose a steady 1-2lbs a week now ...fingers crossed

I should think so too.
It's most unreasonable that you can lose 5lb at a time!
I need you to go on holiday, and put 7lb on at a time as well, just to even it out!

I should think so too.
It's most unreasonable that you can lose 5lb at a time!
I need you to go on holiday, and put 7lb on at a time as well, just to even it out!

I am! Next month! Off to the Isle of Wight! So I’ll be back to square one when I get back!

I am! Next month! Off to the Isle of Wight! So I’ll be back to square one when I get back!

Yeah, but if you hadn't started losing before you went, you'd be half a stone further on again.
So it's still a loss, really!

Back