Dinner Party Pudding/Sweet Ideas please???

kate2962

Hi I am having a dinner party on Saturday this week and need some ideas for a posh pud with very few syns in - Please, has anyone got any ideas (I need to cater for about 6)

thanks x

I make a lemon cheesecake which works well. It's an easy recipe to size up or down as needed too.

Makes 2 (3.25 syns per portion)

1 digestive biscuit (3.5 syns)
1tsp flora light (1 syn)
1 pot quark
2tsp lemon curd (2 syns)
1tsp sweetener
Lemon juice
Raspberries for decoration

2 ramekin dishes for serving

Crush the digestive to a powder.
Melt the flora and stir it into the crushed digestive
Divide the digestive mixture between the ramekins, press down and put in the fridge
In another bowl mix together the rest of the ingredients except the raspberries.
Test the mixture for sweetness (it may need a little more sweetener)
Divide the cheese mixture between the ramekins
Decorate with the raspberries and store in the fridge till needed.

It's an easy recipe to size up or down as needed too.

Maybe poached pears or pavlova. You can buy the pavlova base or make your own then fill with fat free natural greek yoghurt and fruit.

Thanks Ladies - I made a low fat tiramasu in the end, which was delicious and the leftovers are in my freezer in individual portions so I can have a treat from time to time!!

Line a 2lb loaf tin with cling film, lay 8 or 9 sponge fingers. Make a mug of strong coffee and allow to cool. Pour half the coffee over the finger in the loaf tin and the other half over 8 or 9 more fingers on a plate. Mix quark and fromage frais with vanilla essecence and swwetener to taste and use 1/3 over the fingers then add the fingers on plate and layer with another 1/3 of mixture cover with cling film and keep final 1/3 mixture until ready to serve. Put all in fridge for at least 1 hour. turn out and spred with final 1/3 of mixture

kate2962 said:
Line a 2lb loaf tin with cling film, lay 8 or 9 sponge fingers. Make a mug of strong coffee and allow to cool. Pour half the coffee over the finger in the loaf tin and the other half over 8 or 9 more fingers on a plate. Mix quark and fromage frais with vanilla essecence and swwetener to taste and use 1/3 over the fingers then add the fingers on plate and layer with another 1/3 of mixture cover with cling film and keep final 1/3 mixture until ready to serve. Put all in fridge for at least 1 hour. turn out and spred with final 1/3 of mixture

Thx I can't wait to try! :)

Yum sounds good

Back