Dinner/tea!! Whats ppl having?

I've had an all day breakfast for tea - 2 sausages, 2 slice bacon, 1 egg, toast and baked beans - 16pps! :D:D
And for dessert, I am having homemade (by accident) summer fruit ice-cream. :D:D

Some of the recipes on here sound delish!

Emms x

I had a burger and chips...and wine...totally went off plan last night oops!

Last night I had spicy chicken noodle stir fry -8pp and I loooove it! Think tonight as a treat (its weigh in day after all) I'll have quiche and homemade spicy wedges! Yummers! :drool:

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I had a delicious peri peri burger from the Handmade Burger Company, which was a griddled chicken breast fillet on a sourdough bun with salad and blow your head off peri peri sauce. I hate mayo so I asked for it without and I shared a portion of chips with my friend. There aren't any NI values on their website (I have emailed to request) but seeing as I had 20 daily and 35 weekly pp available, I'm pretty sure I'm covered :)

azwethinkweiz said:
Last night I had spicy chicken noodle stir fry -8pp and I loooove it! Think tonight as a treat (its weigh in day after all) I'll have quiche and homemade spicy wedges! Yummers! :drool:

Please give recipe sounds yummmmm :)

Just about to tuck into a crispy bacon sandwich for tea/supper. You just can't beat the simple things!
Emms x

Im being very lazy tonight and having a Morrisons Eat Smart ready meal - the Chicken in Peppercorn Sauce which is delicious!!!

I had takeaway tonight lol. Weigh day so had a treat! X

Tonight im being adventurous!!

Im having a grilled Tuna Steak with soy sauce and chilli on noodles.... yum!! :)

For me and my husband tonight I'm doing us a couple of Be Good To Yourself sausages each roasted in the oven with red onion, red pepper, baby carrots, butternut squash, garlic, chilli, balsamic vinegar and a pinch of cumin. I'll serve this with a side of 60g steamed rice so just 10pp in total for a yummy, filling meal.

For me and my husband tonight I'm doing us a couple of Be Good To Yourself sausages each roasted in the oven with red onion, red pepper, baby carrots, butternut squash, garlic, chilli, balsamic vinegar and a pinch of cumin. I'll serve this with a side of 60g steamed rice so just 10pp in total for a yummy, filling meal.

That sounds really nice! May have to try it sometime :)

tonight for me roast pork ,veg and gravy :)

had my weigh in tonight - 2lbs off! so I'm having a curry and naan bread for a treat!
Emms x

Ergh I had pizza, not just a couple of slices but half a large one, half a pizza bread and 1 chicken thingy and 7 wedges! Anyone planning on being bold like ms re-think it. It's 20.00, I've been off all day had loadsa energy ate that and boom...I feel sleepy, bloaty and bad! Bad choice. Well I have a week to burn it off anyways :)

Back