dinner

sharon kim

Silver Member
thought id find out what every one is haveing for dinner tonight might give me some new ideas so tonight im having
chicken breast stuffed with cheese and wraped in parma ham baked in the oven with red,yellow and orange peppers

a lovely chocolate shake...

i had a chicken salad for lunch tho

A stir fry with tiger prawns & a dash of teriyaki sauce followed by sugar free jelly & a spoon of natural yoghurt.

sounds nice i love prawns,i might have some jelly i keep buying it then i forget about it

haha oh my.. im having EXACTLY the same as you..

Chicken breast.. wrapped in parma ham and 30g of mozerella cheese.

With lettuce, cucumber and tomato salad with balsamic vinegar dressing..

And an apple later..

On the plus side.. im not sure how ive managed it but i had a sneaky weigh in just now and ive lost 2 lbs! Haven't been CSing this week just atkinsing it.. but i had a lapse yesterday and had a slice of wholemeal bread but ive still lost 2 lb haa.. made up! :p bet i put it back on by weigh in day haha!

toodles sexy ladies x

no you wont have put it back on lol im just doing atkins and i love it lost more doing this in one wk than i did with cs

I have ran out of CS...so I am replacing the shakes with Dietimeal and low carbing/Atkins for the rest of the day....I have had 'the real monty/full fat/totally delicious' hellmans mayonnaise with my salad :D
Might think about doing Atkins full time :cool:

whats dietimeal? i had mayo on my bacon yesterday love it

like the atkins shakes, tesco do some 1.5 carb shakes but only 2 flavours choc and strawberry i think there 99p each

oohhh that's cheap........I really like the CS shakes but it is quite expensive.......the money I would save could get me a gym membership.....I need to weigh up the options....but I will going to Tesco's to check their range out

039828.jpg
this is them

Fab....do they only sell them in the big 'hyper' stores?

I looked at those in Tesco today but it says for "a treat when on a low carb diet". It doesn't say for meal replacement so I'm guessing they don't have all the nutrients in them that you need.

Well I suppose if they are only 1.5 they are ok if you are using them as a treat. The ones I am using are about 14g per pack....so I am not too worried...same nutrients as CS but just a few less carbs

Water, Milk Proteins, Sunflower Oil, Whey Protein Concentrate, Inulin, Flavouring (Strawberry, Vanilla), Stabiliser (Cellulose, Carrageenan), Carrier (Maltodextrin), Acidity Regulator (Dipotassium Phosphate), Colour (Cochineal), Sweetener (Sucralose), Magnesium Lactate, Vitamin C, Nicotinamide, Ferric Diphosphate, Zinc Lactate, Vitamin E, Calcium D- Pantothenate, Vitamin B6, Thiamine, Vitamin a, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin D, Biotin.
thats whats in them my friend uses them as a meal replacement in the same way as we used cs

not sure if its just the big tesco that do them the one near me is a hyper store so i shop on line cant trust myself in there lol

Back