Discover Dinx's Diary - new year = new me....bring it on :D

:(

expecting to sts or put on this week, bbq didnt go quite as planned...didnt drink as I had to run my son home, but ate too many chipolatas AND had a slice of birthday cake...just a small slice but even still, it was points galore! I did the cooking so by the time Id finished most of the food had gone, but I just know I had way too many points yesterday grrrrrrrrrrrrr @ me!!!

ok Im drawing a line under yesterday __________________________________

back on track today, got 2 days till wi so need to be extra good.

Hope everyone is having a good easter. Im glad that easter eggs dont bother me, the boys have got a mountain to get thru!!

breakfast -
yoghurt - 1.5
cereal bar - 1

Lunch -

ww lasagne - 4.5
jacket spud - 1.5
jelly & trifle sponge - 0.5
meringue nest - 0.5

dinner -

bbq'd chicken breast - 3
2 chipolatas - 2
roasted bns, courgette, onion, mushroom and peppers - 0
wedges - 2

16.5/26

snack -
walkers baked 1.5
cereal bar - 1

19/26
leaves room for a couple of snacks or to save to make up for yesterday :D

Last edited:
Happy Easter folks :D

Well instead of stuffing my face with easter egg for breakfast I had some sf jelly with trifle sponge in and a yoghurt, also had some oj but didnt want that obviously as I decided to knock it all over my desk...and I mean alllllllllll over grrrr *slaps self*

DIL is cooking a roast for lunch and I cant wait!! gonna be a lovely healthy version but still having all the trimmings!

so today -

breakfast

ww yog - 1
sf jelly with 1/5 trifle sponge - 0.5

lunch

roast chicken breast - 2.5
roast potatoes using flora cuisine - 3
30g stuffing - 0.5
gravy - 0.5
2 mini yorkies - 1.5
loadsa veggies - 0

for a total of 8 points!!! i am SO stuffed and it was deeeeeeeeelish!!!

no room for choccy :D

Last edited:
Dinner

jacket -2.5
prawns - 1
cocktail sauce - 2
salad - 0

15/26 for the day

2lb loss this week waaaaaaahooooooooo :D even after the mahoosive bbq on Friday....chuffed, SO SO chuffed!!

breakfast

banana 1.5
yoghurt 1.5

3pts

shopping then a trip to the park this afternoon, gonna go to the place my son works as they have a lovely park there and he can see his boys in his split.....happy dayzzz

Lunch

homemade savoury rice with bacon, sausage, peas, corn, onion, mushroom, peppers - 7 (large portion!)
1/4 quiche made using ww recipe - 2.5

9.5pts

quite high due to the rice but so filling and still leaves points for jacket spud, 1/4 quiche and salad for dinner :D

Well done on an awesome loss! x

snack at the park -
baked - 1.5

Dinner

jacket spud - 2.5
sour cream - 1
1/4 quiche - 2.5
salad - 0
pineapple - 0.5
honey & mustard dressing - 0.5

7pts

total for the day 21/26

leaves room for me to have some sf jelly later if I fancy it :D

hi, i have asda's own make, called vitality, can be found with the cereals, and they do pomegranet, apple & raspberry, and banoffee flavours, 6 in a box for £1 and they are yummy! apple and raspberry are my faves. I have been told alpen light double choc bars (found in the same place) are 1point each too but I havent tried those....yet :D

Are you on propoints? I use the discover plan...might be why???

oh well Ill stick with the vitality ones then hehe thanks for the info :)

:sigh: I should never have attempted to play on the swings at the park yesterday! But it was so lovely and the park was empty, and I wanted to see if I could actually fit my butt in the seat! Paying the price today :( I hurt all over and feel like crap grrrrrr.

Was gonna go out for the day with dil and the boys so she could get some walking in while I scoot with her for company but Im stuck here now....ffs i HATE having this poxy illness :(

One thing about feeling like this is I cant keep walking to the cupboards to pig out...dil is doing our food today so I know she will make me stay on track. Dont know what I would do without her, especially on days like today.

Blimey, dont I go on! Ill shut up now and go back to reading the forums....have a good one folks...will post as I go today cos I dunno what Im having to eat lol :wave_cry:

Breakfast

omlette made up of:
1 egg - 1.5
2 egg whites - 0
1 bacon - 0.5
oinion - 0
mushroom - 0

1/2 tin ww spaghetti - 1.5
2 ww danish with flora 1.5

5 pts

my dil is awesome, she asks me how many points I want and she comes up with something tasy for exactly that lol...I really dont think I would be able to stick at it if it wasnt for her doing it with me. She doesnt realise how special she is!

lol noooooo shes stayin here! she has been on maternity leave and goes back to work next week so it will be role reversal most of the time...just hope I can carry on when shes not here to kick my butt if I wanna pick lol

Back