Discover Dinx's Diary - new year = new me....bring it on :D

lmao....Im guessing you are on pp???

lmao @ you...:rolleyes: yes discover is the old style...and the best imho :) but each to his/her own and as long as you are getting results then thats all that matters :)

Well this is v much trial and error for me this is my second week on pp I was doing Sw with not an awful lot of success until I swapped over, I have sort of enjoyed pp so far it's made me tKe back control of what in stuffing in my face again as I found I dint stop shovelling on Sw and the scales reflected this. How long u been doing discover how much have you lost and over What time frame Hun?

i did discover when i was a teenager, about 18 yrs ago and went from a 16 to a size 10 easily and the weight stayed off til I had my son. Its all kinda gradually piled back on over the last few years since Ive been sick but ive been doing this for 4 weeks and so far lost 11lb. Bear in mind I do pretty much NO exercise, I potter about the house or go for a slow stroll when I can but most of my time is spent either sat or laid down, so im more than happy with a 1lb loss each week, but the least ive lost in a week is 2lb.

I have a lot to lose, but Ill get there :)

Howdy slimmers!

Lazy day today, spent it making cards and enjoying the sunshine inthe garden with the boys.

on the menu today:

Brekkie

oss - 2.5

Lunch

Roast chicken - 2.5
stuffing - 0.5
2 yorkies - 1.5
1 pig in blanket - 1.5
gravy - 0.5
veg (bns, courgette, leeks, carrot, swede, broccoli, cauliflower) - 0
jelly, meringue nest, yoghurt - 2.5

9 pts

11.5/26 so far...

cant believe we had a roast for 6.5 points!! it was lush, and the bns made up for not having spuds which then kept it low in points. I am genuinely stuffed!

DIL gonna be making some ww recipe quiches later so gonna have that for my tea tonight with salad and wedges.

Ive never eaten so well, and still losing weight...its great!!!

wi day tomorrow and I think ive lost again...we shall see :)

Dinner

homemade quiche using ww recipe - 6
cous cous - 3.5

21/26 today

been within my points all this week again so hoping to see the scales reflect that tomorrow!!

tut :( sts this week...that sucks, ive been pretty good too! Oh well, must try harder.........

well mustnt be feeling sorry for myself! as long as I dont put anything on I have to be happy. Ive felt pretty rough for most of this week so spent lots of it sat down but today is a new day....

brekkie

oss 2.5

going to the coast for a "walk"

lunch will be:

soup - 1
bread & flora light - 1.5
ham - 0.5
yoghurt - 1

4pts

snacks

baked - 1.5
alpen light bar - 1

dinner

spag bol sauce - 2
pasta - 3
tblsp parmesan 1.5
1/4 light choices garlic baguette - 2.5

9 pts

18/26 today....

leaves room for soup and melba toasts tonight for 2.5

made a deal with dil, we are NOT gonna have anything to eat each night after 8pm. its just before I go to bed that I work out how many points I have left and head for the cupboards so gonna stop that as of NOW!!!

morning..

gonna have a stroll this morning to nursery, i do voluntary admin there and as ita the start of a new term, and im feeling ok, im gonna go do my bit today.

brekkie

oss -2.5

lunch

asda fresh chilli beef meal - 5.5
snackajacks - 1.5
yoghurt - 1

8 pts

snacks (if I want them)

6 melba toasts - 1
20g light philly - 1

dinner tonight will be

chicken - 2.5
gravy - 0.5
250g new potatoes - 2.5
loadsa free veg

have a good'un :)

18/26 for today and Im stuffed...and worn out!

but...BUTTTTTT 2..yes TWO people noticed my weight loss and that made my bloody day!!!

just had to share that :D

morning!

Midweek treat for brekkie today,

bacon, chipolata, beans, mushrooms, potatoes, egg...all for 6 points :)

my son is home today and tomorrow so having a bbq today before the weather turns rough.

have a good day :)

Om nom nom!

WANT ONE NOW!! haha :)

Well done on -11lb in 1 month :eek:

well....yesterday was a bit of a disaster...Im hoping not TOO much of one but I havent pointed it because.....

Son is home for 2 days, so we went out for family time, a local restaurant has recently had a re-furb and we decided to go there, its not your typical burger place, but not quite fine dining, but not a BAD option as long as I was sensible...

Anyway, we get in, the place looks awesome, tv in the booth so lil man could watch cbeebies while we waited...nice place.

I scoured the menu for the best possible option and went for steamed cod fillet, with a small jacket potato and peas...... was actually looking forward to it...after over an hour (no wonder they have added the tvs if ppl have to wait that long) they plonked a plate down that looked awful, but I thought nevermind, Ill eat it. Took 1 bite of the fish and it was cold (would have carried on eating it) but it was full of bones. It was awful!!

Im not a complainer normally, but I just couldnt eat it. And as it took so bloody long to get it, I wasnt about to ask for the same dish again. So I ende up having chicken fajitas which was a lot higher than I had hoped for :( really annoyed me it did, thats what I get for trying to be good lol.

So that was that...had a piece of grilled chicken and bns,courgette,and mushroom for my dinner to try and keep within my points but I doubt I did.

soooooooo today is a new day, son wants to take me out for lunch but Im gonna just have some of my 1 point soup I think lol!

brekkie

oss - 2.5

Lunch

small jp - 2 no butter
few baked beans - 1
salad with a little salad cream - 1

snack

sf jelly with sponge finger - 0.5
yog - 1
cereal bar - 1

dinner tonight will be

bolognese sauce - 2
80g pasta - 4
1/4 light choices garlic baguette - 2.5
1 tsp parmesan - 0.5

total - 18/26

been hearing about warburtons thins (1.5 each) and finally found some today so might have 1 of those with my 1 point soup if I want anything tonight...BEFORE 8pm!!

Im determined that those scales are gonna show a loss on Monday...bring it ON!!!!!

what a gorgeous day its turned out to be! spent most of it ad nursery doing some admin though, but home now, chillaxing with a nice cuppa and a biscuit!

todays feast:

brekkie

oss 2.5

lunch

soup 0.5
salad 0
thin with ham 2
yoghurt 1

snacks
ww biscuits 1.5
ww choc cake slice 1.5
baked 1.5

dinner

chilli 2
wedges 3.5
rice 3
cheese 1

20/26 for the day...

its friday...might have a thin with ham pineapple and cheese for a treat tonight :) Dominos eat ya heart out :p

Back