Discover Dinx's Diary - new year = new me....bring it on :D

I hope you do! I make greetings cards as a hobby, so Im hoping to get back into that fully when she goes back to work, so that should keep my mind busy. Its the boredom and lonliness that gets me eating. Hoping it will be ok, we have made a deal...once we both get to our goal we are gonna book a holiday...something to aim for :D

Lunch:

tuna pasta with light mayo - 6
sf jelly with 1/2 trifle sponge - 0.5
meringue nest - 0.5
ww yog - 1

8 pts

13/26 so far

Dinner:

homemade chilli - 2
rice - 3
wedges - 1.5
ww tortilla chips - 1.5
sour cream - 0.5

21.5 / 26

got a pot of bns and red pepper soup on the boil as I type...might have to have a lil tester later...just to make sure its ok of course ;)

Yawn!! morning :)

Feeling a little more human today. Son is coming home today for 2 days off. Gonna take the boys to the coast I think and feed the ducks.

Woke up craving something sweet today so for brekkie:

sf jelly with sponge -0.5
ww yog - 1
cereal bar - 1

Lunch:

pasta - 1.5
tin tuna - 2
corn - 0.5
light mayo - 1.5
salad - 0

snack:

baked - 1.5
cereal bar - 1

Dinner:

carbonara sauce - 2
pasta - 3
roll - 2
parmesan - 1

18.5/26 for the day

bought some ww petit pains today, might have 1 of those warm with a lil wyke farm cheese later

saving a few for tomorrow as we are having a bbq....again! (loves my bbqs i does!)

made myself a lush tuna pasta salad for lunch today, took it out with us and looked forward to tucking in...took the boys to feed the ducks...I sat in the car watching and went to tuck into my lunch....and had forgot to pack a fork!! had to eat it with my fingers...how bad is that! I just used the excuse that its recommended that you take your time to eat, well I certainly did that! Gonna keep a set of cutlery in the car for emergencies in future hehe...lesson learnt!

That made me giggle ;) even a fork in the glovebox might be an idea, well done so far! :)

Morning!

Feeling ok today :D Wish the sun would come out though its frrrrrrrreezing! Gonna hang around the house today and spend some time making my cards I think. Got a friend round for a bbq tonight so need to save enough points for that. Been really good this week though and saved some points yesterday to cover it.

Breakfast

OSS with skimmed milk - 2.5

Lunch

ww chilli and wedges - 4
salad - 0
light mayo - 1
light cheese - 1

bbq for dinner but saved plenty of points...and room ;) for a treat, but I will be careful and sensible...I will be careful and sensi......keep telling yourself that Kat....

so...IF i have ALL the bits below the totals are:

1 burger - 3
3 chipolatas - 3
hotdog roll or burger roll (1, not 1 of each) 2
chicken kebab - 2
wedges - 2
bns / courgette - 0
hot n spicy skewer thingy - 2

total 14 pts!

so if i was to have ALL that it would be a total for the day of 22.5/26......result!!

I wont have all that, but at least I know I can have what I want and still be under my points :D

and to top it all off...the sun has JUST come out to play! ...happy dayz :D

HUZZAH! Go you, that's amazing willpower Given me ideas for tomorrow :) thanks!

Hi, how are you today, I said I would drop by and say Hi, so here I am. You are doing really great much better than me, I'm having a bad eating day today. Did you watch the wedding, I thought it was lovely, she looked beautiful. I'll PM you when I have time, so look out for a private message from me.
Ruth

breakfast

oss 2.5

lunch

ww spaghetti and cheese on toast - 5.5

snack

alpen dbl choc light bar - 1

dinner

homemade chicken curry - 3
rice - 3
prawn crackers - 2
stir fry - 0

17/26 for the day

gotta be careful tonight cos im in a foul mood and just wanna pig out....will try not to tho!

some days I just wish I hadnt bothered dragging my sorry arse outta bed! :mad:

Well 4.5 points need to be added to yesterday...me and dil shared a ww veggie pizza and it was pretty darn good! not a dominos stuffed crust hawaiian with extra cheese, but it was ok :D

Been looking forward to today SO much! Dil goes back to work on Tuesday so we are off out for lunch for "one last time" before she does. Harvester here we come! I used to have a combo but im gonna go for simply chicken with a jacket psud, roasted mushrooms and LOTS of the salad bar...my fave place to eat at the mo!

hope you all have a good day whatever you are doing :)

brekkie

oss -2.5

Dinx
Why is your OSS so low? I worked a pack out the other day and it was 3 with wTer and grrrrrr no milk, is it that yer having less than one of them little packets???
Just wondered x x x

no i just used my calculator to work out the sachet using the info on the box then i have skimmed milk...i might be wrong but it comes up at 2.5 every time lol

So do u take milk out of an allowance that's separate? Sorry to quiz but I love OSS but not prepared to spend 3 for the sachet and 2 for the milk lol in a cheap skate

oss 36g sachet is 2pts (132cal 0.4 sat)
skimmed milk is 0.5 per 1/4 pint

2.5 total :)

remember I am on discover, that might explain it?? :)

so today:

brekkie

oss - 2.5

lunch harvester
simply chicken, jp no butter, peas, corn and salad bar

dinner

leftover curry from last night - 3
jp - 2.5
bns/courgette - 0

snacks
1 1/2 alpen bars 1.5

Back