Discover Dinx's Diary - new year = new me....bring it on :D

Ohh no Dinx, hope the weather brightens up soon!! It was lovely yesterday! Hope you're having an ace day xxx

got the date of my op today...13th September...the day before my bloody birthday!! :sigh: oh well...at least it will be done and out the way..just hope I dont have to stay in, not bothered about celebrating my birthday, but would really like to be at home for it.

Yay! atleast you've got a date :) what type of op is it a hernia?? i'm sure you will have to stay in with something like that hun but i couldnt be wrong x x x

Breakfast -
Oss 2.5

Morning Snack -

Lunch -
jacket 2
dairylea 0.5
ham 0.5
mayo 0.5
frech fries 1
yoghurt 1

Afternoon Snack -
mini roll 1.5

Dinner -
sweet chilli sauce 3
chicken 2.5
rice 3

Evening Snack -
velvet crunch 1
mini roll 1.5

Total for the day - 20.5/25

Best of Luck for WI tomorrow hunny xxxxxx

tyty...you too :D

And that's ace news about your appointment, sorry it's the date before your birthday though chick! I'm sure all will be good and will be all done then! You will have celebrate when you're home xxxxxx

It's good that u have a date :) good luck for WI xx

well I lost that horrid 3lb that I put on last week :D...PLUS I lost another 2 lbs!!!

Brings me to 2 stone gone....and im chuffed to bloody bits!!!!
2 more lb and it will be 5 stone lost since november 2008 but the 2 stone lost on ww has been since april this year.

Thats the motivation I needed....gonna have my normal no pointing day today then 100% from tomorrow.

Hope all the other Girl Friday's (see what I did there??) have great results :)

AMAZING :bliss: absolutly fantastic news! 5lb in one week! :D:D:D bet you are over the moon, you are doing brilliant! keep it up hunni!! i'm so pleased for you!! enjoy ur day x x x

*running over to your diary to see how you got on this week*.........................

*leans against lamp post gasping for breath*....come on nicnak wheres ya wi result?!?! dont keep me in suspense..........

Wow! 5lb in one week! That's brilliant! Congratulations :D

thank you...but I still only class it as 2lb as I put 3lb on last week so managed to claw that back...but the added loss has cheered me right up :D

Wow 5lb in one week and it wasn't your first week !!! What have you been doing ??

just not pigging out like I did last week which made me gain 3lb lol...Ive been out a couple of times for lunches, had a carvery the other day...but other than that Ive been trying really hard, and also trying to NOT eat in the evenings...I dont feel like I did anything differently, its just the body..its a weird ole thing and plays tricks on the mind a lot lol

Well done Dinx :D that is absolutely fab!!! You're a star, bet you're well over the moon! Wow the weight is dropping off! Keep it up and treat yourself today :) Thanks for all your help and support, keeps me going xxxxx

Back