Discover Dinx's Diary - new year = new me....bring it on :D

Sounds like it's all go for you Dinx!! :-D x

Sounds like you've got a busy week hun :) Take it easy and eat lots!!! Omg 'ofsted' the word which fills me with dread. Hope it goes ok. We are due them any minute, so scared ahhh!! Hope Jayden enjoys his birthday. :) xxx

Hope you've had a fun week Dinx :) Good luck for sp xxxxx

Ok so here I am...didn't even look at the scales this morning as this week has been a mare yet again! Things are gonna change though...from tomorrow morning! Dil had been poorly so been to the drs a few times...she has gallstones and also cysts on her ovaries and was told to go and have her fave meal tonight then it's a strict ww diet from tomorrow or she will need surgery which will reduce her chances of more children. Big wake up call for her and it will mean we both stick to ww and get rid of as much weight as possible. I'll try to post more but im just not managing to at the mo. Got my 1st market next weekend so realy need to get more cards made and I'm still poorly so it's tough but I do check in as often as I can and will try my best to do more :)

Oss 2.5

Sausages 4
Mash 3
Gravy 0.5
Yorkies 1.5

Jacket 3
Flora 0.5
Chilli 2
sour cream 1
Wrap 2
Sf jelly
Ice cream 1

Weighed in want gonna bother but I sts so I'm pleased. I'm gonna do this one way or t'other....i will get there :)

Well done Dinx :) You are doing just fab and you will get there :) Keep it up girly and don't put too much pressure on yourself. Have a nice day xxxxx

oss 2.5

wrap 2
tuna and mayo 2
velvet 1
yoghurt 1

got to take some of jayden's brithday pressies back to be exchanged so going to have a simply chicken for tea tonight for 8.5 and only free salad, their fat free dressing and 1 small roll with spread for 2

will make it 19/25 for today

making a point to NOT eat anything after 8pm, and I will have a highlights hot choc before bed with no added milk or sugar for 0.5. any snack I have before 8pm will be along the lines of celery and philly or some mini ww cookies so never any more than 2 points. My clothes are still getting bigger, infact I need new clothes but gonna wait til june as we are off to the seaside for a week so want some nice bits for that.

My computer has been fixed...well overhauled really, I didnt have the money to do it but the guy did it and was gonna kep it for me til i had the money, but my son walked in with it the other night, early mums day pressie...made up!!! so I should be posting more often now...as long as I have the time to sit and do it, cos I sit here and get wrapped up in everyones diaries etc that it takes hours and then I get nothing else done! but hoping Im back in the zone now...I dont EVER, no Ill rephrase that...i WONT EVER get how I was before again, not ever!!!!

well best I drag myself into the shower...Ive already been sat here hours reloading everything and saving my bookmarks (minimins!!!)

Have a lovely Sunday :)

You're doing just fine and u will most definatly get there :)

oss 2.5

gawd its windy today! I havent even had beans!!

staying inside for as long as I can today! might venture out later..hope every1 has a good day :)

2 eggs 2.5
ham 0.5
babybel light 1
french fries 1
fruit 0.5
yoghurt 1
cereal bar 1.5

10.5/25

Hi dinx, sorry missed a few of your posts but looks like your back in the zone. I hope Jayden enjoyed his birthday lovely age isnt it :) Hope this week is as good as the last :) x

fish 4
mash 3
peas / corn 1

18.5/25

philly 1.5
crispbakes 1
french fries 1
grapes 0.5

22.5/25

Just laying in bed feeling really pleased with myself for having 3 really good days. Made a change just lately cos I've let the smallest thing cause me to pig out. A day at a time.... So badly wanting a loss this week!... Any way n'night :)

Dinx said:
Just laying in bed feeling really pleased with myself for having 3 really good days. Made a change just lately cos I've let the smallest thing cause me to pig out. A day at a time.... So badly wanting a loss this week!... Any way n'night :)

It's all about the PMA Hun and your defo back
in the zone! Sure there will be a fab loss on Sunday! :) xx

Hope so :)

So today...

Oss 2.5

Cereal bar 1.5

Pasta pouch 3.5
French fries 1
Grapes and mandarins 1.5
Yoghurt 1
Cookies 1.5

Back