Discover Dinx's Diary - new year = new me....bring it on :D

morning....

what a day I had yesterday! Im in bloody agony today, but it was so worth it...sold a nice lot of cards and had some really lovely comments, one girl even took a photo of my cards lol...my friend selling the cakes totally sold out!!

We have been asked to set up our stall at a big indoor craft and gift fayre in the centre of town this coming saturday...cant wait gonna be so excitign!! and nice because we wont have to lug around gazebos or tables..i am in bits cos of all that lol. I felt great in my head and really up for it, but truth be told it was a mistake...sodding m e does my head in :( wont let it beat me though.

came home to a lovely roast, and cheesecake!!! it was well deserved so I dont care. Back on it today...looking forward to a great week ahead food wise, but probably wont be on here much as every spare minute I have will be making cards for Saturday.

have a happy monday all :)

feeling a bit more human today, managed to get down the stairs on my feet and not my bum...:D

got a busy week ahead...

son is home tomorrow and thursday so out doing something fun with everyone tomorrow, then dil is on a course thursday so just me and my boys, then nursery on friday and the craft fayre on saturday...every evening will be spent making cards, so busy busy busy. Hoping it will help me stay in the zone this week. Im gonna be weighing in on Saturday this week as we are having a chinese on saturday night as our mothers day treat. girly night in with dil and our friend that makes the cakes, so should be a giggle..might even treat myself to a bottle of wine :)

so today...

oss 2.5

cereal bar 1

eggs 2.5
ham 0.5
mushrooms and salad 0
babybel light 1
yoghurt 1
fruit pot 0.5

8.5/25

go ahead slices 2.5

sticky chicken noodles - homemade 8
jelly 0
fruit 1

20/25

hi guys...

sorry i am awol at the mo...dil turned 30 this week and as she has a strange family there are lots of get-togethers and meals out etc...no point in even thinking about ww until next weekend when its all over! been manic as lots of markets and events selling my cards, so free time as always has been making extra to keep a good stock.

I WILL be back...save my space for me :D

Hey Dinx! Miss you. Glad you're ok! So happy you're having fun with your cards, sounds like you're doing well! Enjoy yourself :) speak soon xxxxx

There will always be space for u dinxy :) Sounds like ur card making is keeping u busy, hope ur making a pretty penny ;) haha, enjoy urself this next week speak to u soon xxxx

well im back....been a mad few weeks but thats it...weighed in this morning UGH but not weighing in again until the 30th of April...and am on a mission to lose a stone...hoping that I can do it without the need to weigh every week...or day!!

done a meal plan and off shopping in a bit to stock up...ive gained about 6lb so gonna get rid of that and want to lose 1 1/2 stone in total by the time i go away in june...no major events coming up so really going for it...still gonna eat out but be sensible and stick to the good stuff...no puds, no more bread or stodge...and will do myself proud by showing 1 stone down this month.

Hope everyone is ok...will catch up on diaries after ive been shopping :)

6lb will come off if your good for a few weeks :) Welcome back we missed you x

thanks Nic....been trying my best this week so far...planned meals, keeping busy to stop myself picking...holiday club at nursery so been down there a lot and lots to do for year end. I saw your piccy miss...you look AH-MAZE-INGGGG!!! I wish I had your will power!! I used to have it..seems to gone for a wander and got lost just lately!

thanks Nic....been trying my best this week so far...planned meals, keeping busy to stop myself picking...holiday club at nursery so been down there a lot and lots to do for year end. I saw your piccy miss...you look AH-MAZE-INGGGG!!! I wish I had your will power!! I used to have it..seems to gone for a wander and got lost just lately!

You should be fine dinxy :) I love the feeling of knowing you are back on track! And aww thank you for saying that lovely...still a long way to go xxx

Glad your back dinx! That 6pm and the stone will be off in no time you know u can do it! Xxx

thanks....dont feel like i can do it at the mo :( just gotta keep plodding along and try my best...will get there in the end im sure

Dinxy you will do it :) You're doing amazing, you've done so well!! Look how far you've come. You can do it, I know what you mean tho. My will power goes up and down so much. I wish I had it all the time :( xx

Come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wahhhhh we miss youuuu xxx

I agree with Nic, hope your ok! Xx

Hi folks I'm back with a vengeance! Weighed in on Sunday and am at 15.9 so lost 3 of the 6 I put on. Made a pact with dil on Monday that until the end of May we have given up bread, crisps, chocolate and biscuits. I'm still having cereal bars occasionally and they have a few little choc chips in but that's it!
Been back on track 120% since Monday and already i feel less bloated and more comfortable in my clothes.
Hope everyone is good.. will be catching up on everyone's diaries shortly :eek:)

It feels good to be back and in control again :-D

Woop woop atta girllll! You can do it wooooo :) Well done for losing those 3lb! Its amazing the difference u feel by eating 100% for a few days after a naughty time hehe xxx

Thanks Nic I'm gonna give it my best ever shot!

Another perfect day and have 5 points to spare. Gonna weigh in on Saturday as I am out Saturday night but won't be eating much.

Back