DIONE'S REACHED GOAL!!!!!

y dont u get the atleast 15 lbs off then do ww?? x

could do. im taking it day by day and see how it goes. i need to re train my brain b4 i start eating food x

Sorry to hear your sad news :hug99: Xxx

Hi Guys,

Just had my 1st WI and guess what......... I lost 9 1/2 lbs!!!!:gimi::gimi::happy036:

I am sooo pleased with the result and am smiling from ear to ear :D

I havent read through the posts yet as i am in the office. Ill catch up with you at lunch time

Hope you are all ok xxxx

BRILL loss!! Well done x

Great loss Dione and well done on getting through wk 1!
Have a great week 2!
x

Thanks Lelly xxx
How are you getting on ? x

Thanks Lelly xxx
How are you getting on ? x

Hi Dione, wk2 day 6 for me....still going strong thanks. Hope you are having a great week too
xx

Wow, well done Dione, I reached goal in 2009, then put a bit on so lost it with WW last year, since then I have put on just over 3 stone, so desperately need to lose it, but I am struggling this time too, I remember saying I would never get fat again and here I am, why do we do it to ourselves...... But well done on your 9.5lb, I hope I do as well if I ever get through the first week.....

Thanks green eyes. I was the same. I hit target last christmas and maintained well until October 2010 then gained 1 stone 11lb through being greesy :(
This is definately the last time!! xxx

Hey Dione,
Hope you have a good weekend!
x

Hi ladies,

How is everyone? Hope you are all having a nice weekend. Well i am not a happy bunny. Still sts and i get wieghed on tuesday :(
I have been 100% and excercised yet the scales are still being cruel :(
I dont understand it. Previously i always had good results with 810 and i know week 2 is a rubbish week for losses but never sts
i feel so demotivated xx

Hang in there hunnie

Im starting 810 tomorrow and cant bloody wait, i havent seen any of my friends this week cuz of ssing....

How much do u usually loose on 810 a week? x

some weeks 3lb some week 5lb it varied but i always had a loss which is why im stressing that i havent had one so far xx

yup absolutely..hang in there... scales will catch up eventually! mine doing the same, this week is wk 2 for me also and no downwards in fact they've gone up again but just carrying on and looking forward to wk 3 Wi next week.
x

yup absolutely..hang in there... scales will catch up eventually! mine doing the same, this week is wk 2 for me also and no downwards in fact they've gone up again but just carrying on and looking forward to wk 3 Wi next week.
x

Thanks Lelly. Definately going to stick to it, its just soooo frustrating isnt it? Especially when you are on such a low calorie diet. Im definately going to try my hardest not to get on the scales now until wi as it demotivates me too much. Im just going to keep 100% and continue to excercise. I may even increase the excercise. I currently do boxercise Monday and Friday and a 2 mile run on Tuesday. I might add another 2 mile run on a sunday what do you think? xx

Back