DIONE'S REACHED GOAL!!!!!

Welcome back and good luck Xxx

Hi Lelly,

How are you?

im struggling today. Ive always struggled on day 2 but i am not going to give in!!! Its making me really moody and my staff are suffering today lol.

Just got to keep my head down and keep at it.

So far ive had 1 shake, 1.5 litres of water and 2 x cups of green tea.

That's it, just keep it at it and before you know it ketosis will kick in and you'll feel 10 times better!
i find early nights help in the first few days
x

Hi Ladies.

Boy i forgot how hard the 1st few days were on ss :( i dont ever remember it being this hard!!! I am screwing BIG time. I have been a nightmare to live with. My poor hubby and kids have suffered lol
Ive had the ss headaches from hell, feel sick with hunger pains and no energy to do any sort of excercise.

Im wondering if my thyroid issues may have anything to do with it this time round as it has got worse and my meds have had to be increased what do you think?

Well i am on day 3 and have stayed 100%. I am on my 4th litre of water (hoping it will take the hunger away) had 2 shakes and endless cups of green tea. I was going to stay on ss for 3 weeks but i dont think i am going to be able to do it. I am not making a definate decision until i am in ketosis but i was thinking of ss for 1 week then 810 until i lose 1 stone. Im going to have my last shake in a bit, shower then probably bed just so i can sleep off the cravings lol.

How is everybody else doing? Hope you are all ok xxx

Hi Yummy,

SS is sole source on the cambridge diet. you have 3 shakes a day (breakfast, lunch & Dinner) and 3 litres of water. 1st time round it was great, this time round ouch lol

Not a good night im afraid. We had to rush up to the Queen Elizabeth hosiptal as hubby's nan had terminal cancer. She sadly passed last night but we were all there with her. She was 97 bless her xx

Oh no hun sad news so sorry...

how long u ssing for?? as i dont think i can last much longer lol.!!

fed up with it today x

know the feeling hun. Im only doing it for 1 week and then doing 810 until goal. Its driving me mad this time round lol x

yeah tuesday for me when is yours? 810 was good for me last time but then i also lasted on ss for ages and i cant do that now lol x

next sunday 1 more week on ss CD then coming off the diet.!!

will loose the rest of the 10 lbs on rosemary conley

How much did you gain in total hun? I can believe how much i gained. It crept up on me and biet me in the ass before i realised :( xx

gained 16 in total... hoping to loose another 7 this week then that will be my 14 lbs gone.!!

god im fed up just want to eat lol

well you didnt do badly hun no wehre near as bad as me lol. I know the feeling, i really do. I have found it harder then evert his time round :(
well this is the last time i am doing it and that i promise xxx

i was debating stopping now and going onto ww but think i need to get to goal 1st x

I tell ya ive learnt my lesson big time dont want to be doing this rubbish again.!

we both will stay at our slimmest a mustttttttt lol x

completely agree!!!! im just going to remind myself how miserable ss makes me soi never have to do it again lol
Just wish i didnt love food as much as i do lol

Back