DIONE'S REACHED GOAL!!!!!

Hi Guys,

Has anyone ever tried Lipobind? I have jsut brought some but i am now concerned. I reviewed it and there were some really good comments but ive now heard some horror stories of oil leaking from you back passage eeewwwwwwww! Can anyone help?

Hi diary,

it thought i would come on here as im struggling a bit tonight. i have had my ww meal with some salad and a pint of water and i am still feeling extrmely hungry. Im not having my evening snack coz of what i had last night. i am really tired as well which is making me grumpy :(

i feel really stressed out :( is anyone around for a chat? x

Morning diary,

well i am a very poorly bunny :( i have caught an awful cold off of the hubby and feel rubbish. It makes me want to eat stodgy carbs (not that i will)
My head is pounding, my nose is blocked and i cant get warm. Im slobbed on the sofa with my kids watching Alvin and the chipmunks (perfect way to cheer me up)

Anyway yesterday was a good day considering it was treat day. I had 1 x shake, 1 x kellogs bar, 1 x snack a jack and then for dinner i had prawns, salad, jacket potato (with cheese) and had a treat of apple pie and custard (which is why i missed my 2nd shake) I took 3 lipobinds coz of the cheese & butter on the jacket and the apple pie and custard. I also had 3 cups of green tea and 3 litres of water and 2 glasses of carribean twist (oops lol) but i feel good about my choice. It couldve been much worse as hubby and the kids had pizza and wedges.

brought the dress from Jane Norman, it is gorgeous and i feel really good in it. I did have to buy a 12 as its tight around the bust coz of the material but that leaves plenty of room around the waist :)

Sorry to hear your feeling crappy. Just chill all day and have your hubby and kids do the hard work for a change.

Sounds like yesterday was a good day.

hubby is ill as well bless him so we are just having to get on with it :(
How was yesterday for you hun xxxx

Had a great day yesterday. Was hungry but just got through it. eed to knuckle down for a couple of weeks. x

well done hun xx I am determined to stay on track but also not deprive myself of the odd treat as long as i get straght back on it xxx Hope you have a good day xxx

Hi Dione I've looked at them tablets online watched it on utube then got told by a friend not to go near them!!
Let me know how u get on please. Lol x
Get better soon . X

Hi Hun,
There are some horror stories about leaking oil from your behind and i have contacted a health consultant and also lipobind directly. They told me online that the only people this happens to is those who do not change their eating habits and eat t he same crap everyday which is very high in fat and then expect a miracle cure.

I had my 1st try last night and so far so good but then thats only day1. Ill keep you posted babe xxx

God i feel soooo rough :sick:and really need some tlc or food lol. I have been good with food. So far i have had 1 x shake, 1 x snack a jack & 3 x rivita's so all is good. The naughty bit is i am having a glass of wine as i type:party0036:. I know its naughty, but i really need to get over the feel sorry for myself stage so i thought id drink the cold away lol.

I cant have a day off work tomorrow either as i am the only one that can do payroll. So if i have a day off then my staff wont get paid. If that happens my ass will definately be kicked lol :whoopass:.

Got dinner planned, prawns and new potatos with salad and a bit of sweet thai chilli sauce mmmmmm cant wait.

How is everyone so far today?

Hi Diary,

Well i lasted at work until 3pm and then had to go home. Luckily it only took half an hour to get home so i went straight to bed for an hour or so. Just got up ready to sort teh kids out. I feel awful....its definately man flu lol

Last night i had a bit of a pick . well too much really. sweets & cheese plus a few glasses of wine to take away the pain :(

I have been good today. So far i have had the following:

3 x rivita's = 111 calories
1 x shake = 220 calories
1 x pkt snack a jack = 91 calories
2 x rivitas = 74 calories
Total = 496 cals

I am going to have chicken cooked in fry light with wholemeal rice and corn on the cob or chicken, new potatoes and salad not sure which one yet

Having a cold makes me feel soooooo hungry :( i could eat the leg of a horse. really fancy chips and pure stodgy carbs grrrrrrrr

Hi Diary,

Well this week hasnt gone exactly to plan :cry:. I was soo hoping i would hit goal this week but now dont think that will happen. I have been a bit of a naughty girl :mad:. It all starts off sooo well and then comes the picking. Yesterday i had some pringles, and M&S marshmellow bites. I was so shocked when i found out that each slice has 215 calories in it :eek::eek::eek:. And i had 3:eek:

I wanted to cry as i didnt think they were that bad. I now feel really bloated and fat and i have a wedding tomorrow where i am wearing quite a figure hugging dress. I was really looking forward to wearing it but now i am dreading it :sigh:

I have still been drinkin at least 3 litres of water, 3 x green tea and also taking lipobind but i dont think thats going to help. I feel really bloated at the moment. Not sure if that is becuase of the lipobind as that can be 1 of the side effects until it kicks in properly.

The problem is i am constantly feeling hungry and its not in my head. I try and drink a glass of water everytime i feel hungry but it doesnt work. I am getting so fed up with dieting, its really getting me down. I have to be so careful as the slightest thing makes me gain weight its awful.

Having a really down day :wave_cry:

Sorry you feel like this today, hope your feeling a little better now.

I probablly shouldn't be saying this but I know what you mean about the constant dieting, I'm also really fed up with it especially tonight I fancy drinking a bottle of wine, but if I do this week would of been a waste especially since I have WI tomorrow.

I'm here if I can help at all.
x x

Hi Guys,

Sorry i havent been on here for a while. Its been a very hard time for me over the past week. Im at risk of redundancy :(. I feel sick over it all. I gave them my notice 3 months agoas i found a job that was more money and closer to home. They begged me to stay and gave me a pay rise i couldnt refuse so i stayed. Now all 4 managers jobs are at risk and we have to apply for 1 role!!! I am sooo gutted its unreal. The worse thing is hubby's jo are trying to get rid of him at the moment coz they think a new computer robot can take over humans. They cant sack him coz his file is squeeky clean. He has done sooo much for the company as i have yet feel we have been treated is a s**t way.

On a good note i sts last saturday which considering my naughty treats is good. I have had good and bad days this week. Mainly alcohol due to whats going on but i am trying to stay positive and not let it beat me. Hope you all have a good day xx

oh no! work probs are horrendous and i hope you get the job!

Back Again!

Hi Guys,

Well here i am again :sigh: a massive gain and a lot of stress

It all started in October when i was at risk of redundancy. To cut a long story short i kept my job (new position) but its hard graft. Ive had a lot go on over the past couple of months which turned into me restarting smoking and eating for a family of 4 :eek::eek:

I have gained a whopping 1 stone 11lbs :cry::cry:

Oh well no point in dwelling on it!!

I have restarted SS today and so far so good. 1.5 litres down and 1 choc mint shake. Fingers crossed coz i have got a holiday and a bridesmaid dress to fit into.

Id really love some support xxx
How is everyone else

Good Morning,

100% day yesterday :D:D stayed on SS all day, had 3 litres of water and 2 cups of green tea. I went to the fridge about 5 times but managed to avoid temptation wahooooo.

The hardest was sitting next to hubby drinking my shake whilst he sat and ate a scrumptious dinner but its not forever (thats what i keep telling myself)

A couple of the girls in the office are also dieting (different diets) so we have joined togehter and completed a chart for WI every Tuesday. This will give me more motivation coz im quite competitive hee hee.

Hope everyone is ok. Please chat with me xx

Hi Dione, well done on your restart!
Good luck for getting those lb's off!
Have a great day
x

Hi Lelly,

How are you?

im struggling today. Ive always struggled on day 2 but i am not going to give in!!! Its making me really moody and my staff are suffering today lol.

Just got to keep my head down and keep at it.

So far ive had 1 shake, 1.5 litres of water and 2 x cups of green tea.

Back