ProPoints Dippys diary... 3 weeks til my wedding

dippychk

Hello all I am moving over from sw to ww. Joined online tonight. I done ww last year and lost a stone taking me to the smallest I have been in 5 years.

I have since put that back on plus more. I tried sw but as I suffer from ibs all the pasta etc made me very bloated and sluggish.

Its now just over 3 weeks to my wedding and altho my dress still zips it is very 'snug' so even half a stone off would make a huge difference! So from 2moro I will be tracking pp again. A year since I first joined so still getting it clear In my head. Feel free to comment to help me make sure im doing it right.

Currently weigh 10 stone 13lbs.

Ooh it's so near you lucky thing in getting married in sept and I can't wait. You can do it Hun

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

You can do it Hun you can do anything you put ur mind to

Tomorrows plan is:
Tuesday 02/07/13
FIRST DAY TRACKING!!

Breakie: smoothie made with banana and mixed frozen berries and 250g asda fat free natural yog. 4pp

Mid morn: alpen light bar 2pp. And tea with splash of semi skimmed milk 1pp

Lunch: 2x sweet onion ryvita 2pp. 2 extra light cheese triangles 1pp. 2 x pears. Bag of prawn cocktail hoops and crosses 2pp.

Gym after work for 1 hour. Not sure how to work out activity points so not gona count them. Just gona stick to the 26 daily and 49 weekly.

Dinner will be sweet potato 4pp with 4x birdseye bbq mini chicken griddlers 5pp. Veg and 10g cheddar 1pp.

22/26 so far. Will update 2moro. :)

Hey,

not long now you will defo lose in 3 weeks hun, I have lost 7.5 in 3 weeks and have had a few slip ups and miscalculations x Food looks good too x :)

You will hun no probs :)

You can calculate your ap in one of the books that you get at the meetings and you just go by how long you exercised for and how hard it was

I don't use the activity points eitha! I jst write what exercise I plan to do in my tracker in the morning so I know after work I have to do the exercise as I don't want to have to cross it out in my tracker lol

Well today went perfect. I have had 26/26pp.

Had crisps and choc at lunch but it was the good kind. And had to rush and sort out a wedding dress drama after work so didnt get to the gym :( and dinner ended up being a grab n go ... chicken fajita tortilla. Work it out on calc to be 6pp so was very happy with that.

Had a ww cone for 4pp and 20g cheese with some pineapple for 2pp.

26/26.

Also weighed this morn to give my official start weight. 10 stone 13lb:(

Onwards n downwards!!!

Well today has been what I would like to call... a disaster!!!

Had a shootin pain across my chest yday but didnt think anything of it. It then got worse thru the night and I had to go to hospital at 5.30 this morn as I could hardly get a breath :(

Hubby to be made me toast before we went (2 x thick white slices and lots of butter) he does not understand dieting!! Lol.

Turns out I have pulled muscles in my chest which means no gym for a week :( then went to mums house to sleep as the tabs they gave me made me woozy. She came home with a huge fruit scone for my lunch.
Dinner wasnt too bad... some oven chips and a big salad with some lf coleslaw.

So im guessing iv used 26/26 and possibly 10 weeklys?

I pulled muscles in my chest and my chest got so swollen that one of my breast bones got moved a lil bit outa place. I will Neva forget the pain of it and its so frightening when you first get the pain as you don't know what it is. I know what you are going through and seriously rest up for a few weeks. Hope your ok how did it happen

I know I was really worried thought I was having a heart attack or something but felt so silly then wen they said it was pulled muscles. My boss didnt sound pleased when I rang to tell him. Prob thinkin im a drama queen :( but I will go back to work tomorrow and just work thru it.
Im thinkin it was the gym on sunday... was brave and ventured into the weights room. Didnt feel pain then but musta done something. Its all down my right breast and into the middle of my chest. Also have hayfever so everytime I sneeze I could cry lol.

O well shall just stick to cardio from now on! X

Tomorrows food: 4/7/13

Breakie: banana and pear and green tea.

Mid morn: alpen light and tea with ss milk 3pp

Lunch: baked sweet potato with ww roasted garlic soft cheese. 5pp
Pear and a ww caramel wafer 2pp
Diet coke

Dinner: 2x skinless boneless chicken thighs 9pp with baked sweet potato 4pp and veg. 10g cheese 1pp

Total 24/26.

Will have something after dinner to make up to 26.

(Need to use the sweet pots by 2moro hence y im having 2 lol. Plus I love them!!)

Mine was all down the left side! I was rowing in the lake with all the girls from work. At the end the instructor pushed everyone into the water. He went to pull me into the boat and I felt a lil sore but didnt think anything of it. Anyway off I went out clubbing that night and woke up with pains across my chest but jst taught it was I was stiff from the rowing. Went to work on Monday and my class were doin a graduation so I was moving furniture etc around. I went to wrk with three girls from work, one was my manager, and I started getting dizzy and clammy, my chest got really tight and my lips turned blue. My manager sent me to a&e and they said I had pulled a muscle in my chest etc. I was out of work for 6wks and outa the gym for 5months.
Hope your feeling better today. Don't mind your manager listen to your body and don't go back until you are ready

My god urs sounds awful. I went and had a sports massage done and it has really helped. Still sore but not as much. Thinkin of going back to the gym tonight but sticking to bike, treadmill etc.

Todays food: 5/7/13

Breakie: 2 x toast ww bread with 2 x cheese triangles 3pp

Mid morn, tea, banana and an alpen light bar. 3pp

Lunch: 3 x ryvita sweet onion with some ww soft cheese spread. 4pp
A ww caramel wafer and 2 x pears. 2pp

Dinner: ww lasagne 7pp with 100g oven chips 4pp and a tbsp coleslaw 3pp.

Total 26/26 daily

And have used 26/49 weeklies.
(Had a toastie and crisps last night as my stomach was singing to me, all pointed online)

I have been looking for the sweet onion ryvita for ages and can't find them where did you buy them? I love them.
Give the gym a go. Hope you get on ok! I'm going to kettlebell now in a mo for some torcher. The things we put ourselves through lol!!!!

Back