Director of LL in the news...

I think what it shows is that losing the weight is only part of the process. You still need to do the headstuff to keep it off. And I feel for her - she has low self esteem and no doubt reports like this won't help her in the slightest :(

I think you're spot on DQ. This diet works for people who have the right psychological support and underlying stable life to help them return to 'normal' eating afterwards.
This article certainly doesn't help her and her weight issues. Just because she has been a successful business woman that doesn't mean she's going to be a succefful dieter too

I also think it's a shame when celebrities follow plans like this, don't 'change' their habits afterwards and then not exactly slag them off but say they wouldn't do them again, etc. We all know it's not the diet plan, it's how we handle them.

WOW - Laurence Llewellyn-Bowen's wife looks fantastic following her weight loss though.

I think you're spot on DQ. This diet works for people who have the right psychological support and underlying stable life to help them return to 'normal' eating afterwards.

I think that's true of any diet though.

Back