Total Solution Dirty Thirty Diary

You're doing really well :D

I've never trusted myself to do the AAM week :rolleyes:

Apart from some blips along the way I've been TS since January :)
Wow Darcy! Have your losses been continuous? That's some serious willpower! Do you add milk every aam week to make up the calories? Or just skip the aam week all together? X

Last edited:
So far today I've had a cup of hot lemon water, a boiled egg for breakfast and now I'm enjoying a cherries and berries shake with 100ml extra water and a heaped tablespoon of psyllium husk. Making it in the smoothie maker really does make it even more lush. I've got a 1l water bottle I'm about to fill and take on a pokemon hunt later in the afternoon. Got the roast chicken and cauliflower pilau in the fridge for when I get home for dinner, and might nibble on a bar before bed if I'm feeling like it. x

Wow Darcy! Have your losses been continuous? That's some serious willpower! Do you add milk every aam week to make up the calories? Or just skip the aam week all together? X

I just skip the week altogether......don't trust myself :rolleyes:

Losses have been continuous, yes

I will admit to a serious comfort eating binge in the past few weeks - my diary explains the circumstances :oops:

.....but I've almost lost the gain, and I'm back 100% TS :D

Had a lovely time pokemon hunting in the sunshine. Forgot to take my waterbottle so I bought an 850ml bottle of SmartWater and polished that off.
Caught a 993CP Electabuzz for anyone who cares. lol. Feeling quite hungry now after that little trek, very much looking forward to my meal when I get home!

Just took advantage of Exante's bank holiday sale and ordered boxes of 7 of the cookies and cream shake, chocolate orange shake, toffee caramel shake, spag bol, toffee nut raisin bars and chocolate orange bars. I used the 50% code (bankhol) as opposed to the buy one get one free code (bogof) and it worked out cheaper- I got 41 meals for less than £35- so I splashed out on next day delivery so I don't have to wait! teehee.

So I'm back at work today, half the day's gone and I feel like I'm in slow-mo mode and haven't got anything done yet!
Last night I had 170g of the roast chicken and 100g of the cauliflower pilau... then instead of my bar later I had another 50g of chicken and another 100g of cauliflower pilau. And then to treat myself I had a hartleys sugar free jelly pot. I actually fancied the Exante Tiramisu but I had read a few reviews on the consistency of the stuff and was hesitant. So I made it, put it into a pot with a lid, and popped it in the Fridge overnight. I had it for breakfast. Having it cold out of the fridge was quite nice, but whilst I was hoping it would have firmed up to mousse consistency, it was still sloppy. I feel like this product would have been much much better as a shake flavour.
Got an email saying my exante order didn't go through- turns out I over-spent last week and didn't take the long weekend into consideration! I omitted the toffee caramel and cookies and cream shakes, and changed to standard delivery and re-submitted the order- still quite happy to have ordered 28products for under £25 including delivery.
Have been drinking water constantly, though probably havent reached the litre mark yet. I need to hunt down some decent sugar-free syrups so I can make myself some fresh iced tea and bring up my water intake.
Lunch is undecided... probably either a cherries and berries shake or a lemon cheesecake shake. Either way loaded with psyllium husk.
Dinner will be a baked spiced river cobbler fillet on a bed of spinach, with a side of stir-fried courgetti, and I may or may not nibble on a bar before bed- dependant on whether I end up making egg-fried courgetti or just courgetti.

Hello lovelies! Hope everyone's having a good day!
Last night when I got home I found that my courgetti was expired :( It didn't look right wither, it had expelled all its water. I binned it and instead I made a salsa with cucmber, spinach, red onion, red chilli and coriander. I marinated my river cobbler with mint coriander ginger garlic and chilli, and popped it into the oven for a bit, and once it was cooked i popped it under the grill to firm up. Was lovely. I had mine on a bed of salsa and I chipped and fried one potato for OH to add to his plate.
Late night telly time I shared a tesco slim white choc and raspberry bar with OH. That was really quite yum! Texture, flavour and consistency wise! I shan't have them often however... I just haven't received my exante bars as yet.

This morning I started the day with my hot lemon water, had a glass of water straight after, and struggled to get things moving. Got to the office and had a strawberry shake with added psyllium husk. It's about time for lunch now and I'm torn between sweet and sour noodles and spag bol. Might just go for the Spag bol seeing as I have 7 more on the way...

I just spent £10.49 on syrup. I feel a little silly for spending so much, but justified nonetheless. My water intake has seriously slacked, and It used to be so much higher when I could make myself iced teas. I still have the decaf green teabags, but without any flavouring I doubt that will be a pleasant experience at all! So, I ordered a Jordan's mango skinny syrup. I need my ice tea dammit!

Last edited:
This mornings weigh-in:
Weight- 69.8kg (OMG I'm in the 60's!! This is really happening!)
27.2%fat, 51.5%water, 36.1%muscle, 3.3kg bone mass.

Arm - 28cm (no change)
Underbust - 84cm (-1cm)
Waist - 82.5cm (is this for real?? Am I finally an hourglass again???)
Under belly button - 100cm ( +6cm yikes. Probably bloating?)
Hips - 100cm (-2cm yay)
Thigh- 57cm (-1.5cm yay)

Yesterday (day 1 back after aam week) went ok... Although I was so very hungry in the evening even after having an extra soupy, tabasco loaded sweet and sour noodles and succumbed to a thin slice of lo-col cheese and a third of one of my caramel crunch bars OH had pinched and left over.
Chuffed with this week's weigh in above- they mean I'm over the halfway mark! I've been sticking to the hot lemon water thing every morning, I think it may have contributed to this week's losses.
So far I've had my hot lemon water and a chocolate shake loaded with psyllium husk. I've got a lovely decaf cold brewed green tea in the fridge, just waiting for my skinny syrup to arrive (hurry up amazon prime!) so I can turn it into a lovely sugarfree iced tea.
Lunch will be thai green curry, and dinner might be a mug of mushroom soup with a bit of garlic.

Yesterday's lunch was in fact an indian curry and rice, and for dinner my friend gave me one of her new bars to try- the double chocolate. and Oh My God it is the most deliviously chocolatey thing ever- I felt guilty eating it even though it was a meal! Had a small slice of lo-col cheese before I went to bed. I found out my "trigger" as it were. I HATE wasted food. My rapid gain was due to finishing OHs meals - and therefore doubling my own portions- because he eats like a pigeon. At the moment the lo-col cheese is in the fridge and bugging the hell out of me as it was so bloody expensive, so I'm having a thin slice (around 10grams) which is less than 0.3g of carbs and 30 calories every night until it finishes.
Got my delivery today, so I've popped a spag bol into my bag for dinner. So far today I've had my hot lemon water and a psyllium-husk loaded chocolate orange shake. I have a feeling the chocolate orange shake will be much nicer hot.
Lunch will be a late one- I might even just wait until I finish work and then have my spag bol, and then have a bar in bed.

I received my mango skinny syrup and put a splash into my cold brewed green tea- and it's absolutely disgusting. Overly artificually "sweet", and no mango flavour at all! I think it's a lot stronger than I expected, so I'm going to dilute this with a lot more water and force myself to finish it. Next time, I'll use literally a DROP of the stuff as a sweetener. I hate waste, and this cost me £10.50- so I'm bloody well going to finish it whether I like it or not.

Had a spag bol for dinner yesterday and a toffee but and raisin bar before bed. Woke up very late today so skipped breakfast. Had my hot lemon water as soon after I woke up, around 1. Got to my sister's and she had a honeycomb shake waiting for me, so i chucked in some psyllium husk and had that for breakfast. Just had a spag bol, and due to watch a movie tonight. I have a can of Morrisons sugar free cloudy lemonade and a Tesco slim bar for nibbling during the movie, which will do nicely for dinner. I need to order some more of those double chocolate exante bars, they were seriously lush!

Had a spag bol for dinner yesterday and a toffee but and raisin bar before bed. Woke up very late today so skipped breakfast. Had my hot lemon water as soon after I woke up, around 1. Got to my sister's and she had a honeycomb shake waiting for me, so i chucked in some psyllium husk and had that for breakfast. Just had a spag bol, and due to watch a movie tonight. I have a can of Morrisons sugar free cloudy lemonade and a Tesco slim bar for nibbling during the movie, which will do nicely for dinner. I need to order some more of those double chocolate exante bars, they were seriously lush!

Are we allowed sugar free lemonade? The double chocolate bars are my fav too.

Are we allowed sugar free lemonade? The double chocolate bars are my fav too.
We're allowed sugar free drinks without citric acid as it's thought to bring some people out of ketosis. I'm naughty though... The lemonade I had does have a bit! Although I've read that it's actually inconclusive as to if citric acid will bring you out of ketosis. I've been having lemon water every morning and I think it's pushing losses along nicely. It depends on the person I guess! X

Last edited:
Had a hot lemon water this morning. Had a chocolate shake for breakfast an hour or two later, with psyllium husk... And then left my jar of psyllium husk at my mum's so will have to buy a new pack.

Took my 3yr old nephew for a happy meal at lunch time before taking him to a soft play area. Had a Tesco slim raspberry white chocolate bar while I was watching him eat his fish fingers. Got home around 10:30 and had a Mexican rice with a little bit too much encona hot pepper sauce... Two hours later after brushing my teeth and still feeling the burn! Didn't do very well with water intake today so will have as much as I can before I go to sleep.

Hiya
Just having a read through your diary. Well done!! I'm starting today and looking for motivation.
Sounds like you've really found your stride with it. Hoping in can do the same. Although my husband always looks a little afraid when an exante box arrives......x

Hi Ally, thanks! I found it motivating and easy to get into the swing of things by seeing one of my friends' results- we were the same size (14+)- even "inflated" at the same time, although she had a child and I didn't, and her weight loss happened so fast it looked as though the fat literally just melted off. I saw her almost weekly and there was a significant difference each time. She's now a perfect size 10, and maintaining- we have just started doing our weekly weigh-ins together so I'm motivated to get to where she is, and she's motivated to stay!

Having a hot chocolate orange shake for "brunch". Not sure how I feel about it yet... planning to have a pot for late lunch, either daal or blackbean, and already put a chocolate orange bar in my bag for when I'm catching up on Eastender's tonight... Denise's story is getting juicy!
Just had a delivery of water, and the 18.9L bottle and cooler is placed snugly next to my desk :)

Back