disapointed!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Mandy-j, 11 June 2010 Social URL.

1. Mandy-j

Mandy-j Member

been doing so well, day 6 and not cheated.... untill tonight...... felt starving all day despite filling up on water and coffee and having my SS and was still starving.... just gave into temptation, it was like the food jumped into my mouth even before i had chance to stop it, i totally lost controll!!!!! so then cos i gave in i thought well i'v done it now so ate some more..... so i am here shaming myself, but tomorrow is a new day and ill be back on track.. promiss.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. minxie

minxie One day at a time!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.76%)
    Diet:
    Low carbs
    Hi Mandy-j, hope today is better for you. Just put yesterday behind you and move forwards:)

4. Susie Tuesday

Susie Tuesday Seriously???

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    18st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Sole Source
    :welcome: to a new day Mandy!

I slipped up last nite too and although it was a planned stop i sort of went futher than i planned :rolleyes:

But as you say, it's a new day and no beating ourselfs up about!

Have a good one x

5. BeccaB

BeccaB Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    I slipped up massively last night, and when you eat one thing you kinda think well I've ruined it now might as well continue, and I did. But have been on diet for so long I think I was due a slip up, am just gonna draw a line under it and continue again today. The major stomach pains I have right now should help me remember not to do it again, ouchy.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.