Disapointed!

LaurelAmy

Well, I have just been to asda and went to pick up some more alpen light bars.... I got so excited looking at the selection at my local asda as right in the middle of the alpen light bars I saw the flavour milk chocolate and coconut (Heaven!) now as sad as it seems, I did get very excited as I LOVVVEEE coconut... only to pick them up and notice they were the normal alpen bars put in the wrong place :-(

CURSE YOU ASDA RADCLIFFE!! :-(

its 6 and a half syns in 1 coconut and milk chocolate bar ... which isn't bad... but Id be too tempted to eat the entire packet!

WelshCake said:
Do they do an Alpen bar without chocolate in, never tried them as they often seem to have chocolate which I detest

They so a summer fruits with a yogurt style drizzle which are yummy :)

Yeah or sultana and apple - the Tesco here finally stocked the choc and fudge...very yum for a wee sweet fix xx

Might have a look out for the summer fruits one, I bet the apple one has cinnamon in it (Wish I wasn't such a fussy eater lol)

Just checked - you're safe, no cinnamon in sight :)

I saw the coconut ones in Sainsburys and thought they looked nice such a Shame they're not the light ones. Although I did spot a new double choc one that was light :)

I think all alpine lights are so woohoo to double choc ones! If it wasn't raining cats and dogs out there I'd walk to tesco to get some lol

Back