disappointed after two weeks..

Hey guys just a quick rant - been really good on plan these past two weeks. Hadn't had a chance to weigh myself for two weeks due to lots of reasons! Got on the scales yesterday expecting a 3 pound loss at least - but I had stayed the SAME! Isn't that a kick in teeth! I'm trying not to get down as this diet does work (3.5 stones lighter) but I'm really disappointed as the countdown to x mas parties ate beginning and I'm really not gonna enjoy the festive season if I haven't shifted at least 10 pounds by the 20th of December - :-(

I've tried going through my past 2 weeks - and forcing myself to reevaluate and maybe I haven't been consuming enough syns (??) and I've had a real hard job buying fry light - been to sainsburys, tesco extra, M&S, Booths, and they don't sell it. Been syncing my oil (yuk) but maybe that's it?

Anyway rant over - new week. Enjoy your Sunday!

Hey guys just a quick rant - been really good on plan these past two weeks. Hadn't had a chance to weigh myself for two weeks due to lots of reasons! Got on the scales yesterday expecting a 3 pound loss at least - but I had stayed the SAME! Isn't that a kick in teeth! I'm trying not to get down as this diet does work (3.5 stones lighter) but I'm really disappointed as the countdown to x mas parties ate beginning and I'm really not gonna enjoy the festive season if I haven't shifted at least 10 pounds by the 20th of December - :-(

I've tried going through my past 2 weeks - and forcing myself to reevaluate and maybe I haven't been consuming enough syns (??) and I've had a real hard job buying fry light - been to sainsburys, tesco extra, M&S, Booths, and they don't sell it. Been syncing my oil (yuk) but maybe that's it?

Anyway rant over - new week. Enjoy your Sunday!

Asda sells Fry Light - do you have one near you? Co-op ofted does too. Sorry you're disappointed. :(

Success doesn't always show in weight loss it can be in other ways - how do you feel? If you are eating healthily you probably feel great! Look at how far you've come, I can't wait to lose two stone!

I also buy frylight at asda x

I buy frylight from Sainsbury and have done so for the last 18 months. I also mix Crisp & dry with 50% water & fill an empty frylight bottle! Shake before use.

I also get my fry light from Asda. I would have another look in there, they do sell it. If you cant find it, ask the manager why they are out of stock of it!

And sorry your scales havent been kind to you, but if you stick with it, you will get results you want.You have done amazingly well so far! You will get to target, just keep the faith and keep plugging away at it!

Back