Disappointed with my small loss

kelley7

This is the start of week 9 for me and i'm planning on refeeding next week. I still have half a stone to go which i was hoping to lose by next week but after being for my weigh in it looks unlikely.

I lost just over half a pound this week and just wish it was more, admittedly i have not been great on the water last week to am planning on going hell for leather this week as i'm determined to lose more next week.

Plus its my birthday today and i guess i'm just feeling sorry for myself.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! you weight loss will slow right down as you are now in a healthy weight but you still lost something thats better than a gain it could be that you didnt drink enough water or it could be that your body is just ready to refeed (many people still lose when they do) anyway cheer up youve done so well so far and have a lovely day hun xx

Many happy returns. I found the weeks I was only taking minimum water was the weeks I lost the least....if you really go for it this week you will have loose a more than usual.....many happy returns by the way....

Happy Birthday hun!!!
Don't be sad about your loss, I've had weeks the same and the following week always lose a lot!
I've been terrible with the water this weekend:( Like 2 liters a day eeek!!

hippy happy birthday kelley7,
half a pound is great and you are SO close which is even better!!
forget about today's weigh-in and just prep for next week - and think back to your last birthday - if you're like me you are alot slimmer this time around!
have a great evening!
fran

Fete08.gif

Back