Disappointed

Lis88

Second weigh in today and only lost 1lb. I'm really disappointed with myself as I knew I had a bad week, I had a chinese at the weekend, I have no willpower!! Was really hoping to have lost 2.5lbs this week so I'd get my first silver 7. Need to get motivated for this week now!!

1lb off a week is almost 4st in a year ;) Just stick with it...sometimes we don't get the losses we are hoping for and sometimes we get more than we think we deserve :) Keep focused this week and you will get your silver 7 next week :) If you are having a tough day, post about it, you will get loads of support and encouragement from people :)

Thanks! I'm terrible for takeaways, I lived on them before ww, and I get awful cravings especially at the weekend! Next time I'll come on here and vent instead!:)

Would trying out recipes from pro points help to replace nasty (high calorie!) take away meals ? I usually make a chicken Balti from we n it's gorgeous! Also saag aloo from ww is brill! X

I've been making home made egg fried rice recently :) Just cook the rice as normal then add some soy sauce and crack an egg in and stir until it is cooked through....so nice :D Normally make some chicken cooked with a mixture of soy and sweet chilli sauce and some mange tout or sugarsnap peas to go with it :) I'm addicted to the Nepalese takeaway near me (only 2mins up the road) all their food is amazing, especially their chicken korma! I could eat it every night of the week :p

Recipes are a good idea! I LOVE egg fried rice so must try that one out, doesn't sound too difficult which is good as I'm not exactly a gourmet chef lol!

It is pretty simple :D I would make sure you fry it in a non-stick saucepan/frying pan....first time I made it was in a normal saucepan and it was a nightmare to clean afterwards :p

here's your mate, i love takeaways! usually have 2 to 3 a week, but now that i'm on w.w i am only allowing myself to have one on a saturday night. indulge once a week, surely that's the beauty of weightwatchers, that you can still eat what you like within reason? just use your eating out guide and go for something of low points value from your local chinese/indian etc..

Back