• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Disappointed

S: 14st0lb C: 13st12lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 34.4 Loss: 0st2lb(1.02%)
S: 18st12lb C: 18st12lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 39 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I should have started CS today and was really looking forward to it, but instead I have a stinking cold, a chest infection and no voice (my family love the silence).
Now I'll have to wait until I'm fully recovered. :cry::cry::cry:
Just concentrate on getting yourself fit and well, then start when you feel better. I'm sure the motivation will still be there Get well soon.

aww bless ya, i hope you get your voice back soon - must admit ive never lost mine but i can imagine how hard that would be, i know my kids would love it right enough lol hope you get well soon and can start CS soon x

S: 11st0lb C: 10st10lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 28.3 Loss: 0st4lb(2.6%)
Hiya, aw babes get well soon x I was in the same boat as you, ready to start then on the Sunday night before the big day managed to get myself a horrible ear and throat virus, so I waited a week until it was better before I began. Get youself well before you do any diet and hope your voice returns soon...my kids would adore me to lose mine lol!

S: 16st7lb C: 15st7lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 33 Loss: 1st0lb(6.06%)
Yes - rest up and plenty of nutritious soup and juice! just concentrate on getting better and CS can happen later - takecare and feel better soonxxxx

S: 14st0lb C: 13st12lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 34.4 Loss: 0st2lb(1.02%)
Thank you all so much for the get well wishes. I have seen my GP and he has prescribed an course of antibiotics for me. He also weighed me and, shock, horror, my BMI is 39. The last time I calculated it, it was 34!!! He has set me a small goal of losing 5kg in three months. I have to see him again in two weeks' time for him to monitor my progress. I would love to have the 5kg by that time.

I am now busy planning my first week's menu and making my shopping list.

PS My voice is back!!!!

S: 16st7lb C: 15st7lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 33 Loss: 1st0lb(6.06%)
Well 5kg sounds good to me, Im sure as soon as you're better and on CS the weight will just fall off! Im glad to hear your voice is better - best of luck in begining the programme! :)