Disappointing first week

Try not to be upset about it 2.5lb is still 2.5lb off.

Don't compare this time to the other times that you've been on slimming world... this time is what matters. I never lose more than 2lb and usually am lucky to lose a lb. So I've learnt to celebrate each and every loss. As long as it's going in the right direction that's what matters. Better to lose slowly and keep it off than fast and gain again

Well done on your 2.5lb loss, it's fab

Don't be downhearted, it's better than putting on or staying the same. Could be retaining water if TOM?

If you've done SW in the past then your eating habits might not have been quite so bad before starting again this time. From what I've seen, the worse your diet before starting SW, the bigger your first week's loss as your body has a full on spring-clean. Upping water intake can usually speed things up too. :)

Weight loss is a mystery! It can show in your loss of size, it can show on the scales. 2.5 lbs is a very respectable weight loss. Think in terms of packets of 1/2 lbs of lard. Patience is everything. I am slow loser particularly now I have a problem with my left leg so lack of decent exercise. BUT, I am slowly getting there. Take heart my friend, if you are going down you are on a winner! :D

I lost 4lbs in my first week, and 9.5 in my 2nd week. As long as you're losing, it doesn't matter.

A little something else to make you feel better! :D

Imagine this doubled up!

fd0b749c9f6af893b44e7b3fbb421988.jpg

Back